Anyone else think clown needs a speed nerf?
In my opinion the clowns is a bit to over powered because he is way too fast and there is no counter to his power with is speed being extreamly fast
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
red... probly....? oh sorry
um I'm absolutely not a killer main thanks to the stress of playing killer xD
The clown is not op. Use pallets and use windows. He might be hard for survivors whos only tactic is to loop, considering his power helps against loops.
I'm not going to go any further into trying to help you understand why he's not op considering how many responses you've just disregarded and how set you are in thinking you're right.
" u have red my last thing that I said u wouldn't be making statements like "I don' know how to play this killer I just want nerf"
I didn't make a statement lol I was poking fun at you xD
or maybe
is it maybe
perhaps cause
.
.
.
you make potato decisions that allow you to be hit
ok sorry I'm done responding fr, cause you're so thick headed that you won't even consider the fact that you've just not fully understood how to play against him. Byeee
“Does literally any other killer besides nurse have blinks!?” No. And that’s how it should be.
Gif?!?!?!
hElLo????
I get it, I’d be scared too if AN ABSOLUTE UNIT was barreling down on me.
I'm just gonna leave this here.

If you see clown go stealth. If clown spots you go to pallet or window. If he throughs a bottle to cut of your loop go to another one. If you get caught in the open with nothing around why should he not hit you? Also stop complaining about the bottle causing slow vaults. The clown has to hit you at the right time to cause that so he deserves that hit. Come to think of it you must hate Doctor too yes? After all his power stops that vault altogether. But you didn't lose to a Doctor before raging on here so he doesn't need a speed nerf right?
Oh yea… he can totally "spam" 4 bottles, before he needs to reload facepalm
Mindgames, stealth, running sooner rather than later, there are a lot of options available.
Oh sure, that is like Huntress "spamming" her insta hatchets with a ultra rare belt add on.
Yea… sure… ^^
*First I pick my gen based on how much cover or exposure it provides
*always keep an ear out for the slightest tr signal
* when I do hear the signal I quickly back off to the nearest hiding spot that provides a good view of the area, tree clusters and "jungle gyms" if they are far enough from an immediate perimeter search
* if you can watch him and Chase with another Survivor try to get a feel for how Loosely he plays with the bottles, is he throwing a barage or tactically plotting his Chase
* if you get a good enough feel for the player you will eventually be able to bait his throws which puts him in the same position as a Trapper chasing you
* finally while in Chase my only suggestion: I always break line of sight as early as possible and try to stealth way, though this truly depends on where you get found out and how much space you start the chase with
And this is all done with core stealth mechanics I don't even have the perks like Urban evasion or exhaustion perks besides dead hard.
Why he would need a speed nerf with a constant speed of 115%? Without his tonic bottles he's just a basic m1 killer. Survivors are hindered only for 2 seconds, by the time he hooks someone 2 gens are gonna be done. He doesn't have mobility to cover half the map in a few seconds like spirit or hag
New killer The Rapper confirmed. He freestyles till your eardrums bleed and disorients you. lol
Yes, 100%