It doesn't matter if you're a killer or survivor--Midwich, while fun, is genuinely painful to play on most matches. I really feel like there could be a better Silent Hill map.
Midwich is just painful to play on for both sides.
Yeah, I have poor luck on Midwich with Killer and Survior, but it's one of few genuinely scary/creepy maps. I'd love to have more dark and disturbing maps like it.
Yeah, I have poor luck on Midwich with Killer and Survior, but it's one of few genuinely scary/creepy maps. I'd love to have more dark and disturbing maps like it.
That's the only good part of it. I wish other maps had the ambiance of Midwitch, but weren't as annoying to play on.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I despise Midwich with every individual fiber of my being
If we are taking into account gameplay on those maps, Midwich has no right to be the best map
It doesn't matter if you're a killer or survivor--Midwich, while fun, is genuinely painful to play on most matches. I really feel like there could be a better Silent Hill map.
Midwich is just painful to play on for both sides.
I like midwich, its an unbalanced poorly designed map but its pretty fun regardless.
I hate both but despise Midwich less
everytime when i play killer and midwich appears... i just give up.
######### corn, I love Silent Hill
Yeah, I have poor luck on Midwich with Killer and Survior, but it's one of few genuinely scary/creepy maps. I'd love to have more dark and disturbing maps like it.
That's the only good part of it. I wish other maps had the ambiance of Midwitch, but weren't as annoying to play on.