My first perfect game

Been playing for 7 minutes shy of 768 hours. All on console. And I just got my first perfect score.

1003200019_HDR.jpg

I know im rank 12 and it isnt the biggest accomplishment but for me it is.

Didn't feel like waking my wife up so im sharing my excitement here.

Also, thank you Devs. Whatever you did last patch took the ice skates off doctor. Now i can happily delight in the screams of the survivors!

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Congrats! Now do it again.

    As a fellow Xbox Doctor (2nd most played for me......) I can understand the frustration here. He is great fun though!

  • Nice job man, I remember getting my first perfect as Michael a long while back. They don't happen often but when you get them it feels sooooooo good.

  • Congrats! I'm happy for you!

    Remember to play other killers though, Doctor can get you stuck in a rut of bad habits when it comes to finding survivors and learning tiles.

  • I don't remember my first perfect. All I know is THERE WERE NO SURVIVORS.

  • Good job, cheers to many more to come ;-)

  • Thats a PogChamp right there.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    Nice job man, I remember getting my first perfect as Michael a long while back. They don't happen often but when you get them it feels sooooooo good.

    It does. Especially after a couple 31900 score games.

    @PigMainClaudette said:

    Congrats! Now do it again.

    As a fellow Xbox Doctor (2nd most played for me......) I can understand the frustration here. He is great fun though!

    @Heartbound said:

    Congrats! I'm happy for you!

    Remember to play other killers though, Doctor can get you stuck in a rut of bad habits when it comes to finding survivors and learning tiles.

    I actually haven't been able to play him until this last update. Not sure what it was but it felt like he was sliding around and was impossible to control. So i usually play huntress, pig, clown or legion.

    @Slashstreetboy said:

    Good job, cheers to many more to come ;-)

    Maybe. I usually let last person live....when im not getting stomped by better survivors.

    @Inji said:

    Thats a PogChamp right there.

    Im old....so i will take that as a good thing? Lol

  • @csandman1977 Oh yes, it is. Its an emote used on the streaming website Twitch. A way to express excitement or surprise depending on context. It has spin-offs like "Poggers"or "PogU", but they all mean the same thing. Here is an example of the PogChamp emote:

    image.png
  • @csandman1977 said:

    Been playing for 7 minutes shy of 768 hours. All on console. And I just got my first perfect score.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CGJYSASAV5NP/1003200019-hdr.jpg

    I know im rank 12 and it isnt the biggest accomplishment but for me it is.

    Didn't feel like waking my wife up so im sharing my excitement here.

    Also, thank you Devs. Whatever you did last patch took the ice skates off doctor. Now i can happily delight in the screams of the survivors!

    Nice work dude, I've been playing the game a long time myself and I finally got my first 4K too. keep it up a perfect game is even better then what I did.

  • First perfect was with trapper. It’s a good feeling.

  • My first perfect was with Old Freddy at rank 2 and when I say I screamed it's not an understatement. This was before EGC, I think just after the Emblem system was implemented actually, and they had 4 stacks of Dead Hard, Decisive Strike (old), Unbrekabale, and Adrenaline. I had to sweat so much but it was so worth it :)

    Legit tho, massive massive massive congrats man!!

  • Congrats to you! I remember the first time I did it and I was very happy too!