Tunneling isn't 'Skill'

*I'm re-making this post due to my point being unclear as such. *


Ive played against many tunnelers, as I'm sure most of you have aswell, and alot of them seem to think it's some sort of 'Skill'. I've even had people message me saying 'It's called being skilled' and many similar messages.

Now Im not saying you shouldn't tunnel, because I cant control you can I? But I don't know which part of hitting the same person over and over again has skill.

Skill is something you are good at and it can be learned from other people. However it's not unique to be able to hit the same person again...everyone can do it...It isn't some sort of mastery.

I believe tunneling should only occur when your doing really poor, such as no kills/Gen rushed/Toxic swf players. Ive played killer, and I know how annoying it is to do really bad and not get a single kill, all killers want at least ONE kill.

The fact I've seen red ranks use this and claim 'Your the closest person', no s**t sherlock I just got off the hook near you, I'm not going to be across the map am I?

At the end of the day, I'm not saying DON'T TUNNEL YOUR RUDE YOUR UNFAIR. I'm saying, don't brag and think your really good because you tunneled a 4k.

You may get tonnes of points which is true, but don't call yourself a skilled killer, spare me the bs *yawns*

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1651056#Comment_1651056

    The difference is that survivor mines brainwashed you into sense of guilt if you don't play by their made up rules. While the others are free thinkers and play the way they want, while not letting other dictate their made up "code of honour". You know what pisses most killers off very much? When Ruin is gone in first 20 seconds, even before killer has time to walk to it. Do you think any survivor would ignore it, just to give killer a nicer game? Yeah, right, lol.

    That's not a good comparison.

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • In my opinion, tunnelling is fine and a valid game choice when it's the End-Game collapse and you have 0 kills or hooks. Although the killers fault for not getting any hooks or kills, anyone would do anything to at least feel a bit of success.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1652810#Comment_1652810

    Lmfao all of these salty cry baby survivor mains. M1 on gens is not skillful. Its a nooby tactic that only bad survivors rely on to get easy escapes. That's fact. Stop crying cause killers call you out.

    Imagine having nothing to say so you copy paste my comment and compare two completely different roles that have nothing in common.

  • @Tricks said:

    anything that requires more conscious effort than being a rock is skill.

    I like your mouth words

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • Tunneling, Looping... About the same.

  • @skarsguts said:

    Found the tunnelers in this thread.

    @skarsguts

    BUT DS LASTS FOR 60 SECONDS! How dare you call me a tunneler when I clearly got stunned after I didn't follow you and failed to realize that I just hooked you seconds ago. DS should only last for 5 seconds while my tunneling 'skills' should last forever!


    🙄

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1652530#Comment_1652530

    You making no sense whatsoever with your logic. Your logic: hammering nails not skillful, therefore building a house that requires hammering nails not skillful. That's just dumb.

    And LOL at your "win that didn't require skill to acquire". Than everyone can easily 4k at rank 1 all the time as long as they tunnel? LOL :D:D:D Watch Hexy's tournament and tell me how it worked out for best killers in the world playing only strongest killers. Hint: not so good. Yeah, and they were tryharding for $10k prize.

    You’re comparing things that aren’t comparable. I said if you won a game by just tunneling it didn’t take skill to win. You went against bad survivors. Building a house and killing a team in DBD aren’t comparable. If you simple smacked everyone off hook over and over and got a 4k you didn’t do anything that requires skill. Therefore the win wasn’t skillful. I know you think you’re this amazing thinker and are right, but you’re not.

  • @CosmicParagon said:

    It may not be a skillful play, but it is often the smartest one. The sooner you eliminate one player, the more effectively you can apply pressure. Everybody talks about needing to 3-hook everybody, but it simply isn't possible against skilled survivors. The only advice I have if you are getting tunneled is to learn to loop better to make the killer give up on you.

    Exactly. The game remains heavily survivor sided until one is dead.

    And even then that’s subjective on how many gens are left.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1652930#Comment_1652930

    There is literally nothing to say if you are uncapable of seeing the irony in your own comment.

    Proving my point. Learn to hunt and maybe you won't have to tunnel :) bye kiddo.

  • I'm going to need killers to learn to stop apologizing for the way they play and engaging with people that bring bad faith. It's getting tiring at this point.

  • @xXCAM3R0NXx said:

    *I'm re-making this post due to my point being unclear as such. *

    Ive played against many tunnelers, as I'm sure most of you have aswell, and alot of them seem to think it's some sort of 'Skill'. I've even had people message me saying 'It's called being skilled' and many similar messages.

    Now Im not saying you shouldn't tunnel, because I cant control you can I? But I don't know which part of hitting the same person over and over again has skill.

    Skill is something you are good at and it can be learned from other people. However it's not unique to be able to hit the same person again...everyone can do it...It isn't some sort of mastery.

    I believe tunneling should only occur when your doing really poor, such as no kills/Gen rushed/Toxic swf players. Ive played killer, and I know how annoying it is to do really bad and not get a single kill, all killers want at least ONE kill.

    The fact I've seen red ranks use this and claim 'Your the closest person', no s**t sherlock I just got off the hook near you, I'm not going to be across the map am I?

    At the end of the day, I'm not saying DON'T TUNNEL YOUR RUDE YOUR UNFAIR. I'm saying, don't brag and think your really good because you tunneled a 4k.

    You may get tonnes of points which is true, but don't call yourself a skilled killer, spare me the bs *yawns*

    No one cares if it's a skill. Ppl who msg u that it's a skill is just trolling u and ur catering to it on purpose so u can come to the forums w a agenda to create a anti tunnel culture.


    I suddenly feel like playing killer and tunnel ppl all night for shrills and giggles.

  • @Xyvielia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1651215#Comment_1651215

    ...and rightfully so, cause who even wants to be killed!?

    A killer’s primary objective is to... you guessed it.. kill you.

    It seems silly for survivors to appease Killer’s demands (“don’t bring this, I won’t bring this” or “don’t do this, I won’t do this” etc) by not bringing these perks into matches when you look at the full spectrum of what a killer represents. Those tactics are deadly.

    They want to hurt you, place you into a dying state, and then sacrifice your life to a foreign entity.

    If killer players making these demands took a step back from the screen into reality for a minute to appreciate the outcome of a maniacal murderer with seemingly unstoppable force inside, standing before them in their peaceful gaming abode, who is prepared to do everything in its power to end their human lives, I’m sure they have a DS strategy somewhere buried within the back of their survival instinctive minds, fully at the ready, and wouldn’t hesitate to use it before allowing themselves to be brutally slaughtered.

    (Since we’re all not put here on earth to routinely kill other humans in everyday life with knives and various weapons, that’s pretty much where that reality discussion ends)

    ...then they’d wanna go hang out with friends like Meg an Jeff over burgers an milkshakes whilst musicians like Kate play them a song, as grizzly fun buddies a la David an Jeff arm wrestle for $50 bucks at a nearby table... or Karaoke nite with pals resembling Dwight and Nea at an exciting joint in the vein of UH-Oh’s Pub & Grill!

    ...that’s much more fun than being slaughtered without being able to fight back... certainly rather do that😉😃

    I like your out look on things, the truth is if people weren't so toxic this game would be so much better.

  • @xXCAM3R0NXx said:

    *I'm re-making this post due to my point being unclear as such. *

    Ive played against many tunnelers, as I'm sure most of you have aswell, and alot of them seem to think it's some sort of 'Skill'. I've even had people message me saying 'It's called being skilled' and many similar messages.

    Now Im not saying you shouldn't tunnel, because I cant control you can I? But I don't know which part of hitting the same person over and over again has skill.

    Skill is something you are good at and it can be learned from other people. However it's not unique to be able to hit the same person again...everyone can do it...It isn't some sort of mastery.

    I believe tunneling should only occur when your doing really poor, such as no kills/Gen rushed/Toxic swf players. Ive played killer, and I know how annoying it is to do really bad and not get a single kill, all killers want at least ONE kill.

    The fact I've seen red ranks use this and claim 'Your the closest person', no s**t sherlock I just got off the hook near you, I'm not going to be across the map am I?

    At the end of the day, I'm not saying DON'T TUNNEL YOUR RUDE YOUR UNFAIR. I'm saying, don't brag and think your really good because you tunneled a 4k.

    You may get tonnes of points which is true, but don't call yourself a skilled killer, spare me the bs *yawns*

    It may not be the most skilled play, but it makes a lot of sense to do if a survivor hook bombs near the killer. Wait for me to walk away at least.

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • In a 4 VS 1 situation, the smartest thing the 1 can make is to take out 1 of the 4 as quickly as possible or exploit the 4's altruism.

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • @CosmicParagon said:

    It may not be a skillful play, but it is often the smartest one. The sooner you eliminate one player, the more effectively you can apply pressure. Everybody talks about needing to 3-hook everybody, but it simply isn't possible against skilled survivors. The only advice I have if you are getting tunneled is to learn to loop better to make the killer give up on you.

    Well said, survivors got countless if not endless perks to bail them out. If you’re not using DS then it’s your own fault, deal with it.

  • Please keep this discussion to the topic at hand and lay off the personal insults towards one another, thank you!

  • I have said this many times before and ill say it again.

    The argument about it being "smart" is just a flawed one due to the state of mind behind it.

    This is a game, we play games for fun, there is no money involved (and if there is, by all means go ham with whatever helps you).

    If you for example found some loophole that allows you to save some money or time irl, it might be scummy to do so but it might also just be smart, making sure you get what you are owed.


    This however is a game, you dont rely on 4k's or escapes to live...you play this as entertainment, to relieve you from those things you need to do to live.


    In a way you can say it is "smart" to do if you want to "win", but both are so up to interpetation.

    I dont condone it but honestly with that mindset you might as well say its "smart" to cheat in the game or use haxorz, I mean with those you will totally....win....right?


    And winning is another thing so open to debate in this game, a 4k because you tunneled and mori'd...is that worth as much as winning without using either of those?

    An escape by urban evading around the map, doing nothing but wait and then run out the door because the rest of the team did everything....you won?

    Ultimately there is winning and winning and winning and winning, yet so many seem to file it all under 1 outcome.


    To bring it back, no tunneling is in my opinion not skill and more importantly imo it says a lot about someones mindset when playing this game.

    They take it imo far too seriously, and im not talking about those doing what they can against toxic af survivors obviously, im talking about those that just play like that.

    It might sound hard but I feel a bit bad for those people, I just hook and go to the next place I expect someone to be and chase them, if im fast enough I have them on the hook quickly that the person unhooked and the unhooker healing them barely had time to work on a gen and I can be upon someone again.

    That is how I pressure and how the game imo should be played, you do you obviously but remember, its just a game and I dont think anyone feels the fun lies into smacking down a survivor who pretty much can do anything about it, there is no challenge there.


    TLDR I know

  • @tfareyouthinking said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1650078#Comment_1650078

    Well said, survivors got countless if not endless perks to bail them out. If you’re not using DS then it’s your own fault, deal with it.

    But then killers complain about DS when we use it to counter it, it's a lose lose situation

  • @MrPenguin said:

    "'Your the closest person', no s**t sherlock I just got off the hook near you"

    its almost as if you shouldn't unhook when the killer is right there /s

    If this happens the team messed up. So many people think its fine to unhook right in front of the killer because they're used to abusing certain perks. That mindset really needs to change.

    If I take 2 steps away and you get unhooked and I have the choice between a 1 hook down injured survivor and a 0 hook down healthy one, the choice is obvious unless I'm worried about a perk, a pressing nearby gen, or something else.

    The only "skill" tunneling can even possibly be tied to is decision making. Unfortunately tunneling 1-2 survivors is the optimal way to play killer, its a problem with the core game design. If you mean mechanical skill then no not really, you're still chasing and downing someone.

    So what do u do if they are proxy camping? Just not get unhooked? Okay yeah

  • @xXCAM3R0NXx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1653827#Comment_1653827

    But then killers complain about DS when we use it to counter it, it's a lose lose situation

    Nice generalization btw, personally unless you use it offensively you are fine running the perk

  • @xXCAM3R0NXx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1651089#Comment_1651089

    So what do u do if they are proxy camping? Just not get unhooked? Okay yeah

    BT, body blocking, smol pp, flashlight blind, rush gens, etc etc

  • @xXCAM3R0NXx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1653827#Comment_1653827

    But then killers complain about DS when we use it to counter it, it's a lose lose situation

    No, killers complain about Ds because it gives you 60 seconds of “almost” pure immunity, rather than being an actual tunnel perk, but having a perk gif 60 seconds on killer (pop) is to broken so they nerf it to 45 seconds. Rendering the perk almost useless to low mobility killers like hag.

  • @xXCAM3R0NXx said:

    *I'm re-making this post due to my point being unclear as such. *

    Ive played against many tunnelers, as I'm sure most of you have aswell, and alot of them seem to think it's some sort of 'Skill'. I've even had people message me saying 'It's called being skilled' and many similar messages.

    Now Im not saying you shouldn't tunnel, because I cant control you can I? But I don't know which part of hitting the same person over and over again has skill.

    Skill is something you are good at and it can be learned from other people. However it's not unique to be able to hit the same person again...everyone can do it...It isn't some sort of mastery.

    I believe tunneling should only occur when your doing really poor, such as no kills/Gen rushed/Toxic swf players. Ive played killer, and I know how annoying it is to do really bad and not get a single kill, all killers want at least ONE kill.

    The fact I've seen red ranks use this and claim 'Your the closest person', no s**t sherlock I just got off the hook near you, I'm not going to be across the map am I?

    At the end of the day, I'm not saying DON'T TUNNEL YOUR RUDE YOUR UNFAIR. I'm saying, don't brag and think your really good because you tunneled a 4k.

    You may get tonnes of points which is true, but don't call yourself a skilled killer, spare me the bs *yawns*

    I've tunnled at times but only on obsessions if I'm running dying light or remember me or have a hook obsession challenge I will only go for them so I get them out and lock the hats more or 2 hook the others then tunnle out the obsession with a challenge I throw on ghost faces unhook your obsession perk and Oni do anything mean to killer your obsession perk

  • Ironically, the developers have made it so killers have to ''tunnel'' in order to get effective kills, as it is almost impossible to 3 hook everybody.

    I'd blame the game, not the player.

  • @xXCAM3R0NXx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1651089#Comment_1651089

    So what do u do if they are proxy camping? Just not get unhooked? Okay yeah

    Yes, have your team do gens or have someone else (like the unhooker) take the aggro if the killer is far enough while you hide.

  • @ToxicMyers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1653921#Comment_1653921

    Nice generalization btw, personally unless you use it offensively you are fine running the perk

    I’ve had plenty of killers complain post-game about people running DS even if they didn’t get hit by it once, or got hit by it after a clear case of tunnelling. Blanket hatred of DS is not uncommon.

  • @Scrublo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1652286#Comment_1652286

    Popular opinion, you are making excuses for being a bad killer

    At least I have an opinion your words are just a statement. Counterpoint my statement explain how I am wrong. By your logic and reasoning monto, zubat, scott and basically every killer player is low skilled. They all have tunneled and are thus are low skilled. See how flawed your point is it lacks any reasoning. I have yet to see a person actually address these points. Which says to me these attitudes are entitled.

  • Why would playing the game normally need to be skillful?

  • @xXCAM3R0NXx said:

    *I'm re-making this post due to my point being unclear as such. *

    Ive played against many tunnelers, as I'm sure most of you have aswell, and alot of them seem to think it's some sort of 'Skill'. I've even had people message me saying 'It's called being skilled' and many similar messages.

    Now Im not saying you shouldn't tunnel, because I cant control you can I? But I don't know which part of hitting the same person over and over again has skill.

    Skill is something you are good at and it can be learned from other people. However it's not unique to be able to hit the same person again...everyone can do it...It isn't some sort of mastery.

    I believe tunneling should only occur when your doing really poor, such as no kills/Gen rushed/Toxic swf players. Ive played killer, and I know how annoying it is to do really bad and not get a single kill, all killers want at least ONE kill.

    The fact I've seen red ranks use this and claim 'Your the closest person', no s**t sherlock I just got off the hook near you, I'm not going to be across the map am I?

    At the end of the day, I'm not saying DON'T TUNNEL YOUR RUDE YOUR UNFAIR. I'm saying, don't brag and think your really good because you tunneled a 4k.

    You may get tonnes of points which is true, but don't call yourself a skilled killer, spare me the bs *yawns*

    That's the equivalent of saying you should start a new gen every time you're pushed off one. Same concept, you go back finish your gen to get closer to escape. If I "tunnel" I can finish progressing a survivors death faster. That leaves 1 less survivor to do the same gen after being pressured off.

    Are you going to stop "tunneling" gens?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1653211#Comment_1653211

    You making a strawman. I'm red rank and you don't win games by "just" tunneling. Red rank survivors will not allow it most of the time.

    "smacked everyone off hook over and over" - you gotta be total noob and haven't played in red ranks if you think that you just smack everyone off hook. There is BT and DS to deal with. And you can't just stay next to hook and wait for someone to unhook. You need to have game sense to predict when unhook will happen. For that you need to be aware at all times what everyone is doing and know how prioritize tunneling (hook pressure) vs gen pressure. I find you view incredibly naïve and feel there is no point in wasting my time explaining things that you will not understand until you rank up. Go watch Hexy tournament replay and you will have much better understanding of high level game play.

    Just the phrase "red rank survivors won't allow it" says SO much. Entitlement much? I've got a red rank slinger build for ya... Try to stop me all 3 of you not about to be killed... For a minute

  • @xenotimebong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1653936#Comment_1653936

    I’ve had plenty of killers complain post-game about people running DS even if they didn’t get hit by it once, or got hit by it after a clear case of tunnelling. Blanket hatred of DS is not uncommon.

    It's still a generalization, because not all killers are like that.

  • A lot of actions of killers can be skillful if you know when to use them.

    If survivor gets unhook when you're close, down them first and chase the other - that way you PRESSURE other 2 survivors to come back and pick up the slug.

    If you had a bad start and many gens got done and you have hard time stopping survivors, try to proxy camp a survivor and catch survivors on their greed. It's not uncommon for survivors to just push gens mindlessly unless there is someone hooked but one guy gets hooked, everybody rushes in to save him. It's called bait.

    Sadly, weaker killers have to use some of these strategies if survivors don't go down quickly aka. are potatoes.

  • @ToxicMyers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1654114#Comment_1654114

    It's still a generalization, because not all killers are like that.

    Not every single killer player has to have a problem with DS for the statement “killers complain about DS” to be true.

  • @xenotimebong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1654474#Comment_1654474

    Not every single killer player has to have a problem with DS for the statement “killers complain about DS” to be true.

    Uh yeah they do. For example if I said every American has a gun, and said it was true because some actually do, would I be correct? No. Same situation. Use words like some or most or other synonyms for those words that isn't a synonym for all, because not all killers have an issue with ds.

  • @ToxicMyers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1654619#Comment_1654619

    Uh yeah they do. For example if I said every American has a gun, and said it was true because some actually do, would I be correct? No. Same situation. Use words like some or most or other synonyms for those words that isn't a synonym for all, because not all killers have an issue with ds.

    If you said “every American has a gun” then that would be untrue. If you said “Americans have guns” then that would be true. There’s one word difference that completely changes the meaning of the sentence, and you’ll find that nobody used that word when talking about killers disliking DS.

  • @xenotimebong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1654627#Comment_1654627

    If you said “every American has a gun” then that would be untrue. If you said “Americans have guns” then that would be true. There’s one word difference that completely changes the meaning of the sentence, and you’ll find that nobody used that word when talking about killers disliking DS.

    Even then that second statement isn't true either, not every American has one. You have to specify. This would make the OG statement true "Some killers would complain about DS". That's it. Not using any words to describe how many complain could and is viewed as a generalization. I'll give another example. If I said People over 60 have grey hair, I would be incorrect due to not everyone over 60 having grey hair. Do you see my point?

  • @ToxicMyers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1654641#Comment_1654641

    Even then that second statement isn't true either, not every American has one. You have to specify. This would make the OG statement true "Some killers would complain about DS". That's it. Not using any words to describe how many complain could and is viewed as a generalization. I'll give another example. If I said People over 60 have grey hair, I would be incorrect due to not everyone over 60 having grey hair. Do you see my point?

    Yes, but I disagree with your point. I think that saying “people over 60 have grey hair” is fine and correct because it’s true for the majority, and when people make statements like that I assume that they know they’re generalising and understand that exceptions exist. People are rarely 100% precise about everything they say in casual settings (e.g. talking ######### online). People over 60 have grey hair, Americans have guns, and killers complain about DS, even though there are many exceptions to those statements. I assume the word “most” in that statement and would expect the word “all” to be added to augment it, whereas you assume the word “all” and would expect the word “most” to be added.

    So it’s just a matter of agreeing to disagree because we’re viewing a semantics argument from opposite starting points and will likely never persuade each other to change our minds. :)

  • @xenotimebong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1654649#Comment_1654649

    Yes, but I disagree with your point. I think that saying “people over 60 have grey hair” is fine and correct because it’s true for the majority, and when people make statements like that I assume that they know they’re generalising and understand that exceptions exist. People are rarely 100% precise about everything they say in casual settings (e.g. talking ######### online). People over 60 have grey hair, Americans have guns, and killers complain about DS, even though there are many exceptions to those statements. I assume the word “most” in that statement and would expect the word “all” to be added to augment it, whereas you assume the word “all” and would expect the word “most” to be added.

    So it’s just a matter of agreeing to disagree because we’re viewing a semantics argument from opposite starting points and will likely never persuade each other to change our minds. :)

    Most likely that's the case so let's agree to disagree

    image.png


  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1654202#Comment_1654202

    Exactly! Agree with you 120% Survivors often don't want to admit that they are the weakest link, so they want to shame killers for applying optimal strategy to them. Well, too bad, but blame it on the matchmaking that you got unlucky and matched with stronger teammates.

    There was one notable match in tournament where Otzdarva didn't tunnel and he got 0k once survivor team figured out his playstyle. Against experienced optimal survivors in SWF, the only way you can win by not tunneling is if they goof around and go for fun play instead of rush.

    Its not always the weakest link, the killer just tunnels the first person caught. That's why 5 gen chases exist because the killer only chases the first survivor they found.

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • @xXCAM3R0NXx said:

    *I'm re-making this post due to my point being unclear as such. *

    Ive played against many tunnelers, as I'm sure most of you have aswell, and alot of them seem to think it's some sort of 'Skill'. I've even had people message me saying 'It's called being skilled' and many similar messages.

    Now Im not saying you shouldn't tunnel, because I cant control you can I? But I don't know which part of hitting the same person over and over again has skill.

    Skill is something you are good at and it can be learned from other people. However it's not unique to be able to hit the same person again...everyone can do it...It isn't some sort of mastery.

    I believe tunneling should only occur when your doing really poor, such as no kills/Gen rushed/Toxic swf players. Ive played killer, and I know how annoying it is to do really bad and not get a single kill, all killers want at least ONE kill.

    The fact I've seen red ranks use this and claim 'Your the closest person', no s**t sherlock I just got off the hook near you, I'm not going to be across the map am I?

    At the end of the day, I'm not saying DON'T TUNNEL YOUR RUDE YOUR UNFAIR. I'm saying, don't brag and think your really good because you tunneled a 4k.

    You may get tonnes of points which is true, but don't call yourself a skilled killer, spare me the bs *yawns*

    Dude 90% of this forum is sweaty crying killers main what do you expect lol

  • I dont even kill anymore when I play killer I see the toxic killers everyday that ppl have to deal with so I just meme around on killer now to ease the gameplay of some players so they can take a break from toxic plays ive been watching streams lately and some games myself and one thing I see every killer say "Dont bring keys and maps we wont bring mori's" 9/10 games were mori killers with no keys/maps in the lobby just medkits and I freakin teabagged them all as I jumped through the hatch yall wanna be toxic I will too

  • Doing gens isn’t skill.. your point is?

1 2 3 4