Your Top 5
Hey,
I'd like to hear what is your top 5 favorite killers (in order).
Here's mines:
(Almost all of you won't agree with it so plz don't kil meh)
So my favorite is obviously Fredd.. <- no
1. Myers
2. Huntress
3. Hillbilly
4. Nurse
5. MEDIC (Doctor)
I probably triggered some of you with my Nurse placement.
Tell me yours in the comments.
I'd like to hear what is your top 5 favorite killers (in order).
Here's mines:
(Almost all of you won't agree with it so plz don't kil meh)
So my favorite is obviously Fredd.. <- no
1. Myers
2. Huntress
3. Hillbilly
4. Nurse
5. MEDIC (Doctor)
I probably triggered some of you with my Nurse placement.
Tell me yours in the comments.
Comments
The survivor I play:
Ace
He is actually alot of fun, even if I lose.
-Huntress
-Cannibal
-Nurse
-Doctor
-neaPig
2. Leatherface
3. Wraith
4. Hag
5. Billy boi
Don’t flame me xd
We even main the same killer. X)
We're talking about fun right? Why should we blame you for the Nurse? Her gameplay is quite boring IMO. Slow speed or face the ground... xp
Anyways, back to the thread!
I need to find two more >.> I loved Doctor and Freddy a while ago but now I feel akward when I play them...
I can't rank them at the moment...
But 5 I play the most..
Freddy, Leatherface, Pig, Trapper and Wraith
Even though I know the Clown isn't top tier and probably won't viable at high ranks, I'll add him to list because he's fun to play.
*1 - Pig
*2 - Hillbilly
*3 - Myers
*4 - Huntress
*5 - Clown
2- Clown (incredibly satisfying for some reason)
3- Freddy (cool mechanics)
4- Leatherface
5- Hag
Michael Myers (unstoppable build)
Trapper (basement build)
Leatherface (slug build)
Freddy Krueger (silent build)
Wraith (see everything build)
There´s a difference between favorite and most efficient killer.
Anyway:
1. Leatherface
2. Billy
3. Trapper
4. Freddy
5. Wraith
Yes, i like the underdogs.
Hillbilly
2 Pig
3 Hag
4 Nurse
5 Huntress ( Even if I dont play her :chuffed: )
what an awesome name for a nurse main....
Doctor >> Freddy > Pig =Hag > Huntress
I've yet to play the Clown, but from what I've seen, he'll be between Doc and Freddy
1.) Hillbilly
2.) Trapper
3.) Huntress
4.) Nurse
5.) Pig
My favorite killer has gotta be Dwight. He just slays the ladies with that pen protecter~ OwO
2. Myers
3. Huntress
4. Leatherface
5. Trapper
Mix of how much fun and how powerful they are to me. Nurse is fun and powerful, though I can’t control her very well. Myers is powerful and the most fun for me to play. I can make him one hell of a threat.
And just like him, in the beginning (starting ranks) you are incredibly weak, or act like it, but at the final act (high rank) you reveal ISSA to be lord of da sith!
i just wrote that on his wall.... lol. like 5 minutes ago....
D A R N
Still thought it was funny, even if you both mentioned it.
i watch alot of film theory vids.... my favorite so far is Joker from The Dark Knight is actually a good guy.... it was a real eye-opener....
1: Myers
2: Freddy if he wasn't so awful and they made some common sense adjustments
3: Nurse
4: Huntress
5: Leatherface
Dwight Manlet is best Manlet
I hate Freddy and the Pig.
many boi
much boi
such boi
This is currently how they rank for me personally.
1) Doctor
2) Michael
3) Hillbilly
4) Wraith
5) Leatherface
(Had to show off hehe)
assuming that each killer is being used by someone that is good with them,
1. nurse
2. doctor
3. billy
4. leatherface
5. michael or huntress, can't decide
my personal favorites, not taking into account how good they actually are,
1. wraith
2. trapper
3. doctor
4. leatherface
5. michael
2. Wraith
3. Myers
4. Trapper
5. Hag
I know Bing Bong is weaker, but I love him and he was my first main back at launch (since replaced with Billy). He's still near the top for me
I don't understand why anyone loves Wraith. He isn't just weak, he's also extremely basic and boring. I could understand preferring him at launch because of his stealth ability, but Myers and Pig both eclipse him there, just in different ways. And while Freddy in some ways plays like a worse Wraith, at least he's more interesting.
2. Freddy
3. Billy
4. Nurse
5. Leatherface (Because of his movie)
2 hag
3 the canabl
4 the shape
5 Bill Cosby
Wraith
Believe me but the right build he is a nasty killer
Doctor
It's pretty funny to see how survivors react has I hit them from across the map with a sniper build.
Cannibal
Never doubt the speed of the saw
Huntress
I don't hit every shot but I hit enough to be dangerous
Hag
Make your choice is the best park in the game make your choice of the best perk in the game🎵
By writing "boi" in your posts...
You look like a liberated millennial.
That isn't a good thing.