Your Top 5
Hey,
I'd like to hear what is your top 5 favorite killers (in order).
Here's mines:
(Almost all of you won't agree with it so plz don't kil meh)
So my favorite is obviously Fredd.. <- no
1. Myers
2. Huntress
3. Hillbilly
4. Nurse
5. MEDIC (Doctor)
I probably triggered some of you with my Nurse placement.
Tell me yours in the comments.
I'd like to hear what is your top 5 favorite killers (in order).
Here's mines:
(Almost all of you won't agree with it so plz don't kil meh)
So my favorite is obviously Fredd.. <- no
1. Myers
2. Huntress
3. Hillbilly
4. Nurse
5. MEDIC (Doctor)
I probably triggered some of you with my Nurse placement.
Tell me yours in the comments.
Comments
You don’t know all the names!? Trappy Boi, Billy Boi, Bing Bong Boi, Blinky Girl, Stalky Boi, Slappy Girl, Zappy Boi, Axey Girl, Chili Boi, Trappy Girl, and.... SHARP HAND JOE
I’ve rescued someone from a basement face, and then distracted him for three whole minutes in his basement. Then lived to tell the tale. 5 minutes later I got a message that just said #########
3 and 4. I'm stuck between Freddy and Pig. On one hand, I like Freddy's gameplay and have gotten quite a few kills as him. On the other hand, the Pig is just as fun to torment survivors. Really can't pick a winner here.
(On a side note, I've played the Clown once during PTB, don't have him for the real thing yet, so don't want to say anything much about him, just that I wasn't overly impressed. But again, one game doesn't mean much.)
Balance wise:
1. Nurse
2. Hillbilly
3. Huntress
4. Doctor
5. Myers
Personal favorites of mine outside of balance:
1. Huntress
2. Hillbilly
3. Pig
4. Freddy
5. Wraith
2.Pig
3.Huntress
4.Leatherface
5.Michael
2.Nurse
3.Myers
4.Amanda
5.Wraith
2. Freddy
3. Doctor
4. Huntress
5. Wraith
2.Myers
3.Doctor
4.Pig
5.Wraith
1) Doctor
2) Pig
3) Myers
4) Huntress
5) Leatherface
Personal favourites for one reason or another, in no particular order:
Nurse
Pig
Trapper
Freddy
Clown
Nea is my favorite killer, she's so scary.
2) Wraith
3) Trapper
4) Cannibal
5) Nurse
I know. I'm a weirdo.
I dont really play anything besides the first 3 but I do enjoy Huntress and Freddy as well.
Hag (Still not good with her but fun. I also get scared if the phantasm traps gets set off with me near it
Freddy (You can't see me!)
Pig
Nurse
Leatherbilly
2. Hag
3. Myers/Doctor/Leatherface
4. Pretty much any other killers.
Killer
1. Doctor - I can play the best with him (think it's because he kills stealth)
2. Myers - Love me some good scare
3. Pig - I love the RBT's
4. Leatherface
5. Basically everyone else
Special killers in my heart:
Hag and Freddy.
Herman Carter "The Doctor" - He was my first killer, and I've been playing him since he came out. He's a ton of fun. On top of that the lore is well written and his aesthetic is very pleasing to me.
Freddy Krueger "The Nightmare" - The original Nightmare on Elm Street was my first slasher movie, so of course Freddy holds a place in my heart. It doesn't hurt that he's surprisingly fun and may have the nastiest 3-gen in the game. He's also got the unique ability to curate who he actually wants to deal with on a per-match basis, which is nice for when I don't feel like dealing with the T-bagging obsession or I realize that the Survivors are too good for me to face. I'm excited for the upcoming buffs, and look forward to terrorizing more people in the dream world.
From this point onward are killers I want to learn:
Amanda Young "The Pig" - I'm not a huge SAW fan, but I appreciate the way Pig works. She's a ton of fun, and, while rare, there's a certain mix of shock, excitement, and joy when you see Game Over pop up.
Anna "The Huntress" - Swole Russian chick chucking hatchets. What else is there to say, really?
Lisa Sherwood "The Hag" - An interestingly strategic killer, I can really appreciate the amount of thought a good Hag has to put in to draw out the horrifying potential. Aside from that, I find the way she frolics around to be hilariously adorable when combined with the deformed design. It's almost more jarring than Pig's stun sound!
Special shout out to Michael Myers "The Shape" - Although he's not on my list to learn at the moment, when I'm a Survivor I appreciate the spooks that he can bring, and I will probably learn him at some point in the future.
Billy, Trapper, Myers, Wraith, Clown