The Blight is A+ Tier change my mind

So he have...

The best mobility in the Game

Can use this Power to end chases fast

Relly strong add ons, even If you use only two brown you get a 4k

So he is like nurse for not so good Players.

Only weakness dead hard while rushing -_-

Comments

  • @28_stabs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/193392/the-blight-is-a-tier-change-my-mind

    1) arguable

    2) arguable

    3) arguable

    4) arguable

    I win. Topic closed.

    And why is it arguable?

  • @Lazerboy88 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1637157#Comment_1637157

    Well yours is not either? All it was, is just saying play a game against high ranks and you’ll see why he isnt A tier, I’ve done that.. so kinda is a counter argument because I don’t see why he isnt A+ tier

    Also who said single match? I consistently get 4ks with blight against all kinds of players, including high rank pc squads

    I made my reasoning earlier in this topic. Your anecdotal evidence is what it is i.e. anecdotal.

  • 1) I prefer Billy, Oni and Hag. Good end game Hag has 9999 speed. The whole map is dead zone. You make a step, you die. She will be summoned from the other side of map, if she take teleport add-ons. :D

    2) Again, he cant beat end game Hag. She will teleport in your face and slap it good.

    3) Again, he has good add-ons, but they cant make map wide dead zone as Hags teleport add-ons. :^)

    4) And again, he is almost as good as Hag, but cant teleport around and nowhere near as Nurse, because Nurse doesnt even need to put traps to activate map wide dead zone.


    I'd say he is A- at best, when his lucky stars align. 🚬

  • @Bwsted said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1637185#Comment_1637185

    I made my reasoning earlier in this topic. Your anecdotal evidence is what it is i.e. anecdotal.

    If you feel like he is bad, well thats you, I for one feel like I can play him at nurse or spirit level, so there will be some who can’t do good with him, you and others. And some who can, me and the OP and a handful of streamers


    Also ur reasoning was just telling people to play a game against red rank survivors..

  • @Bwsted said:

    When you'll go against good survivors they'll change your mind pretty quickly, don't worry.

    Nonsense. That's only if you're starting to sweat.

    Blight is S tier, for me.

  • @Lazerboy88 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1637228#Comment_1637228

    If you feel like he is bad, well thats you, I for one feel like I can play him at nurse or spirit level, so there will be some who can’t do good with him, you and others. And some who can, me and the OP and a handful of streamers

    Also ur reasoning was just telling people to play a game against red rank survivors..

    Your strawman is a non-argument either. We'll agree to disagree.

  • If you're asking people to change your mind then you're not fully convinced in the first place.

  • I've been watching Monto play Blight, so this actually makes sense.

  • @28_stabs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1637207#Comment_1637207

    1) I prefer Billy, Oni and Hag. Good end game Hag has 9999 speed. The whole map is dead zone. You make a step, you die. She will be summoned from the other side of map, if she take teleport add-ons. :D

    2) Again, he cant beat end game Hag. She will teleport in your face and slap it good.

    3) Again, he has good add-ons, but they cant make map wide dead zone as Hags teleport add-ons. :^)

    4) And again, he is almost as good as Hag, but cant teleport around and nowhere near as Nurse, because Nurse doesnt even need to put traps to activate map wide dead zone.

    I'd say he is A- at best, when his lucky stars align. 🚬

    Hey Buddy listen I know Hag/Lisa is a beautiful women but damm I think you like her a littel bit too much O_O

    Should I call the Doktor?

  • @MadLordJack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1634893#Comment_1634893

    They've yet to change my mind. After all, not even a Nurse can do anything against truly good survivors.

    *fingerguns has entered the chat*

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    If you're asking people to change your mind then you're not fully convinced in the first place.

    If you have nothing to say then pls go back in your locker Dwight -_-

  • @ILoveDemo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1637532#Comment_1637532

    If you have nothing to say then pls go back in your locker Dwight -_-

    I did have something to say, you just have no counter argument to it. Oh and lockers block bbq and chili and Doc's madness, they can heal survivors, stun killers, expose survivors, and they are the source of hatchets for Huntress.

    Lockers are powerful things, and the Dweets knew it before anyone else 😎

  • I'd put basekit Blight at B Tier. Without add-ons, he's just not great. Especially on Console. With add-ons, I agree with the original post.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1637568#Comment_1637568

    I did have something to say, you just have no counter argument to it. Oh and lockers block bbq and chili and Doc's madness, they can heal survivors, stun killers, expose survivors, and they are the source of hatchets for Huntress.

    Lockers are powerful things, and the Dweets knew it before anyone else 😎

    Well your first comment was not even a argument. -_-

    But yes lockers are powerful, If you want WE could share one together ;)

  • @28_stabs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1637207#Comment_1637207

    1) I prefer Billy, Oni and Hag. Good end game Hag has 9999 speed. The whole map is dead zone. You make a step, you die. She will be summoned from the other side of map, if she take teleport add-ons. :D

    2) Again, he cant beat end game Hag. She will teleport in your face and slap it good.

    3) Again, he has good add-ons, but they cant make map wide dead zone as Hags teleport add-ons. :^)

    4) And again, he is almost as good as Hag, but cant teleport around and nowhere near as Nurse, because Nurse doesnt even need to put traps to activate map wide dead zone.

    I'd say he is A- at best, when his lucky stars align. 🚬

    TFW You use the most universally hated character ingame that has the most DC's on it in the world then acting like it's a good thing.


    Pfft......

  • Follow up:


    Blight is vss. Literally a poor man's nurse, Billy and legion all at once with the addition of compound 21. Getting kills with him is either when the player gets hit given if That blight has blood pact or when they use NOED. He's too easier to loop and dodge at any point. Even bloodlust doesnt help him.


    If any player who goes against him has a little bit of sentience, they'll know his hit range is abysmal and the slightest inch off will make him miss. He's super predictable when rushing and again easy to dodge. He gets cucked on almost any map and especially on indoors map. Most killers when playing as blight have to resort to tactics like tunneling or slugging because he'd have a better chance at that than getting ganged on by the other 3 sentient survivors. His flaws are clearly visible and easily exploitable.

    No one truly plays the blight for fun sake and I made mention on this earlier with some other discussion post about how most people are playing blight for his perks, after that they'd drop him.


    Sorry to rain your parade but blight isnt as good as you think and chances are if you're playing as him well, I dont mean to assume but I'm somewhat sure you're a nurse main that switched the poor mans version just to see how good he was.

  • Idk about that but he's definitely up there. His Power is really strong but small loops are his weakness unlike Nurse who can do whatever she wants.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/193392/the-blight-is-a-tier-change-my-mind

    Not on console he ain't, just as Nurse is not. Even with hundreds of hours of practice with either, the frame drops of an Xbox will just crush your soul with these two killers.

    Tell that to SupaAlf, best Nurse on PS4.

  • Blights issues are gonna be obvious in a few weeks once ppl figure out how to beat him. He’s gonna be C tier. Stupidly easy to dodge his lethal rush and his camera height is a joke. He should have the freedom of swing like a normal attack while swinging in lethal rush. Otherwise you can take 2 steps to either side and he misses every time.

  • Another reason I'd favor Crossplay between just the consoles, as I've never faced a good Xbox nurse. The rare nurse I get is not getting a kill unless the survs screw around, even in solo. The fps won't allow it.

    I wonder if there's a frame difference even between an Xbox and a PS.....

  • Blight is very easy to counter. I'm glad when i going against him.

    He's just an M1 killer on loops.

    Against good survivors is gg.

  • You put in a lot of effort with Blight for a basic M1 attack, and the survivors can put in barely any effort to

    a - sidestep your lunge

    b - use dead hard, force you into a stun and power recharge, thus getting to a pallet

    c - hide behind an object to completely negate your power, which doesn't always get them to safety but it very often does

    d - remove 100% of you as a threat by simply dropping a pallet if you enter your power in a loop area you might be able to get a hit off on them at

    I think good survivors show how mediocre he is. All he has going for him is his ability to always pressure a survivor up close and pressure generators, but that isn't enough to win you games against good survivors. These people comparing him to Nurse and calling him A tier are completely clueless

1 2 ›