Sidney Prescott

I bought Dead by Daylight on July 1st, 2019. When I bought the game, I also bought the Halloween chapter, and the Ghostface dlc, because I love both, especially Ghostface. I was also really hyped to be able to play as Sydney Prescott. But Sydney isn't in dbd. And I am sad.

I doubt anything will come of it, but I really think the devs should add Sidney and Woodsboro. I kind of understand releasing Bubba as a killer-only dlc, and I also understand that it may not be possible to include Sidney/Woodsboro because of licencing and whatnot, but it's still sad that Ghostface is all alone in his dlc, when there could be more to go with him.

(also Sidney is best girl, cmm)

Comments

  • Its not a Scream chapter.

  • If we got a Billy or Stu legendary along with Sydney I'd be hyped.

  • i stg if these twitter stans come to the forums i will cry

  • @SoftAndFlaky said:

    I bought Dead by Daylight on July 1st, 2019. When I bought the game, I also bought the Halloween chapter, and the Ghostface dlc, because I love both, especially Ghostface. I was also really hyped to be able to play as Sydney Prescott. But Sydney isn't in dbd. And I am sad.

    I doubt anything will come of it, but I really think the devs should add Sidney and Woodsboro. I kind of understand releasing Bubba as a killer-only dlc, and I also understand that it may not be possible to include Sidney/Woodsboro because of licencing and whatnot, but it's still sad that Ghostface is all alone in his dlc, when there could be more to go with him.

    (also Sidney is best girl, cmm)

    Behavior only licensed the mask, not the whole thing. that is why there is nothing more than the killer. later got permission for the original costuming.

  • Sidney IS the best final girl. And I really hoped they would get the license alongside the mask or later.

    maybe with the 5th film the license owner wants to add her for advertisement...

  • I do not buy cosmetics in this game (except for Ghostfaces real robe) because they are outrageously expensive. I would be a complete sucker and buy whatever they put out for her lol

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    If we got a Billy or Stu legendary along with Sydney I'd be hyped.

    What would that even look like tho? All Ghostface look the same and the orginal costume is already a cosmetic. As far as im concerned when i play ghostface i am one of the ones from the movies lol....well except 3

  • Can we have Sidney without the actual actress? I can't stand her face...

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    If we got a Billy or Stu legendary along with Sydney I'd be hyped.

    ^

  • I'm far more 'sad' that Leatherface was a stand alone without a survivor and map.

  • @JimPickens666 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1628493#Comment_1628493

    What would that even look like tho? All Ghostface look the same and the orginal costume is already a cosmetic. As far as im concerned when i play ghostface i am one of the ones from the movies lol....well except 3

    You're mistaken.

    The ORIGINAL Ghostface, from Scream, isn't in game, as far as I know.

    And all Ghostfaces do not look the same.

    Plus I think a Billy and Stu Ghostface would include a different stun sound, which would be great.

  • @SoftAndFlaky said:

    I bought Dead by Daylight on July 1st, 2019. When I bought the game, I also bought the Halloween chapter, and the Ghostface dlc, because I love both, especially Ghostface. I was also really hyped to be able to play as Sydney Prescott. But Sydney isn't in dbd. And I am sad.

    I doubt anything will come of it, but I really think the devs should add Sidney and Woodsboro. I kind of understand releasing Bubba as a killer-only dlc, and I also understand that it may not be possible to include Sidney/Woodsboro because of licencing and whatnot, but it's still sad that Ghostface is all alone in his dlc, when there could be more to go with him.

    (also Sidney is best girl, cmm)

    If you want something in this game, don't actually look forward to it. If it happens, it would be a nice surprise. If it doesn't you will not feel disappointed. That's my advice for everything in this game.

  • @GhostyyBoi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1628563#Comment_1628563

    You're mistaken.

    The ORIGINAL Ghostface, from Scream, isn't in game, as far as I know.

    And all Ghostfaces do not look the same.

    Plus I think a Billy and Stu Ghostface would include a different stun sound, which would be great.

    I don't know what you're talking about, Ghostface looking the same is literally part of the characters identity, the fact that anyone be behind this cheap halloween costume. The ORGINAL Ghostface actually isn't even from scream the costume already existed which is why funworld owns the rights.

    And the costume that all 5 ghostface wear is in DBD its literally called "The classic Ghost Face".

    And as for different stun sound on legendary skins haha good one, who would expect stuff like that for skins that cost 3 times more than just the character alone??

  • @Buttercake said:

    Can we have Sidney without the actual actress? I can't stand her face...

    Excuse me?

    Neve Campbell is a beautiful woman, and everyone asking for Sidney is asking for Neve portraying her! If you don’t like her you wouldn’t even have to buy her.


    Also there are already enough faces in this game that you can legitimately not like.

  • @JimPickens666 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1628623#Comment_1628623

    I don't know what you're talking about, Ghostface looking the same is literally part of the characters identity, the fact that anyone be behind this cheap halloween costume. The ORGINAL Ghostface actually isn't even from scream the costume already existed which is why funworld owns the rights.

    And the costume that all 5 ghostface wear is in DBD its literally called "The classic Ghost Face".

    And as for different stun sound on legendary skins haha good one, who would expect stuff like that for skins that cost 3 times more than just the character alone??

    -I was more referring to the already existing cosmetics

    -Small oversight. I apologize.

    -That's not true, the Scream ghostface has more rounded drapes, whereas the cosmetic in dbd has triangular drapes.

    -I admit that a hypothetical legendary skin for the Scream Ghostface wouldn't be worth it at all, which is why I suggested a different stun sound. Plus it would make the skin more more "authentic". Still not worth it unless you're a big Scream fan though lol

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    If we got a Billy or Stu legendary along with Sydney I'd be hyped.

    The original costume you can buy is billy and stu pretty much

  • @TrevorLahey93 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1628493#Comment_1628493

    The original costume you can buy is billy and stu pretty much

    @JimPickens666 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1628493#Comment_1628493

    What would that even look like tho? All Ghostface look the same and the orginal costume is already a cosmetic. As far as im concerned when i play ghostface i am one of the ones from the movies lol....well except 3

    Audio and Animations could be tweaked. For example, Wes Craven went out of his way to have Stu stab people as Ghost Face and Billy slash people. So they could rework the animations to show that.

  • @GhostyyBoi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1628672#Comment_1628672

    -I was more referring to the already existing cosmetics

    -Small oversight. I apologize.

    -That's not true, the Scream ghostface has more rounded drapes, whereas the cosmetic in dbd has triangular drapes.

    -I admit that a hypothetical legendary skin for the Scream Ghostface wouldn't be worth it at all, which is why I suggested a different stun sound. Plus it would make the skin more more "authentic". Still not worth it unless you're a big Scream fan though lol

    Scream is my favorite movie of all time, im getting a ghostface tattoo. I would not pay for that lol

  • The character from the Scream franchise and the costume are owned by 2 different entities. It was too much work for them to get the rights to both. So they got the rights to the costume cause that's what people will recognize and they invented a char to wear it.

  • I want Sidney I made thread about this too all I got was it not going to happen

    BUT I SAY IT AGAIN GHOSTFACE BE NOTHING WITH OUT THE SCREAM MOVIES SO HAVING HIM NOT SIDNEY IS DUMB!!!!

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1628597#Comment_1628597

    Excuse me?

    Neve Campbell is a beautiful woman, and everyone asking for Sidney is asking for Neve portraying her! If you don’t like her you wouldn’t even have to buy her.

    Also there are already enough faces in this game that you can legitimately not like.

    Shed make sense I guess considering the next ghostface content is something to do with a face of fear

    She'd fit the bill that face gives me more fear than nea does

  • I'd rather have Dewey. He's just far more memorable.

  • @GhostyyBoi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1628563#Comment_1628563

    You're mistaken.

    The ORIGINAL Ghostface, from Scream, isn't in game, as far as I know.

    And all Ghostfaces do not look the same.

    Plus I think a Billy and Stu Ghostface would include a different stun sound, which would be great.

    it is in game called classic ghostface

    Untitled Image Untitled Image

    so you are just asking for different sounds but I want if sid got in would be to put the phone back in ghostface mori

    Untitled Image

    so I think I one point it was going to be a scream chapter but something happened like why put mori like that then take it out.

  • Id rathe rhave the ghostface from Scary Movie :P