Killers, why ya gotta be this way?
Why survivors bring the chase to another survivor that is Working on gen or totem...why do you break free and hurt this new poor sap? You can see that the team already has a sandbagger on board and they gonna struggle on account. Why make matters worse and join in on the bad play?
And I'm only talking about when it's obvious not times where it could be an accident.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Its usually since that other survivor is working on a gen or totem. Additionally the survivor being chased might be wounded, so leaving them alone for a bit in exchange for a fresh wounding is probably the best play.
But you're rewarding the bad play. 😢 If you kill the naughty one you only have 3 people to worry about. And these guys are trying to play a fair game with you....
Its best to apply pressure even with a sandbagger on the team just remember who's the sandbagger and get him at the end.
tbh cuz that person obviously doesn’t care for gens so why bother with them easier to stop the gens
Switching from a chase to a survivor on a gen is almost always better then keeping on chasing. I'm always amazed when I work on a gen and a killer is chasin a survivor really close (enough to hear me) but doesn't switch to me. Like it's really bad play not to switch unless you're literally 5-10s from dowing the chased survivor.
What bad play?
Since i'm Wraith-only, the one i'm chasing is usually in the Injured Health State before they can do such a thing.
So if they get me close to a Survivor who's healthy and repairing, i can deal more total damage (potentially 2 hits on guy #2 & 1 on #1, instead of 2 on #1), and i can pause progress on this Generator, and the other one will either continue that Generator and be open for an easy hit, or waste time healing.
I don't always go for #2 though, that on-hit sprint can sometimes launch them way too far or to a too-good loop.
Going for #1 after hurting #2 would still result in 3 total damage.
For some time now, i'm coming to check this forum everyday and i see more and more survivors complaining about killers's behavior.
Maybe devs will hear the community and do something about it, one day, when they get time, in between 2022 & 2023 seasons...
Don't hate the Playa... hate the game. :) Look, I don't know if that guy is a Sandbagger or not. That person I'm chasing might have had no idea you are there. I'm going to down him/her and YOU. I've never seen it be OBVIOUS except when said Survivor stops and points and tries to lead me somewhere. When they do that, I just down them and put them in my basement. I don't like dirty cheats. But in a chase, it is rarely obvious, and I don't assume someone is a cheat until I KNOW someone is a cheat.
Y'all actually don't feel bad about this...Most of the time the Killer doesn't play this way in my matches. But when they do it's super annoying. I guess I will have to consider that this is strategic to some. And try not to feel so bothered...
Oh? You only see survivors complain?
its called "spreading the damage" and is quite crucial in high level play.
also, if they are outpositioned they are the weaker target, which means i can get a down faster and therefore build my map pressure much faster and more efficiently.
this is a 1v4, not a 1v1 times 4.
and dont forget, its partially that survivors fault for trying to do a totem, chest, whatever right next to the killer.
I'm a survivor main, but...
In the past, when I tried to punish survivors' bad behavior (mostly sandbaggers), I was "rewarded" with very little BP, a depip, trolling, and toxicity in the post-game chat, often with other survivors actually defending the sandbagger.
Now? Not my ######### problem. Sucks when I'm playing survivor, but this is the result of other survivors excusing the #########.
Nope, but now killers are mainly complainig about SWF.
Well they didn't understand that the only problem in the game atm for them is not SWF, it's map design and i think that fixing map size will fix almost everything for killers. Maps need to be smaller.
Every new maps is under 10000m² and they are great, not too big, not too small. Older maps, the one that are big (>10000m²) are a problem and devs should lower their size.
If it's a Gen, then it's my job to stop them from doing a generator.
If it's a totem, I usually ignore them though. That way it encourages them to do totems and spend time on a side objective. Not that they notice...
Sandbagging is literally standing in the way purposely. If I run into you because I'm not running bond or whatever, that's not trolling.
With that said, any killer who doesn't spread damage whenever possible is tunneling.
So what am i gonna do? Leave him fixing the gens while i chase a guy?
No. I'll definitely hit him, so i can get more pressure. It's a mistake on survivor side, and i'm not hesitate to capitalize on it.
It's simply a better choice no matter how you look at it. You get to chase 2 people off the gens, granting you more time in the game.
Because I'm not going to let a survivor work on a gen if I can prevent it