To All The Karens

Why is it if the killer kills you it’s toxic but you going in their dms or end game chat threatening them or just being overly salty in general isn’t toxic? The difference between these two things is the killer was just playing the game and you had to go out of your way to message sometimes going as far as going to their stream to do so. Just had to ask the question cuz I’ve been seeing an odd spike of them lately in my messages every game. Yes I know I can turn off messages but not gonna lie some of these be too funny.

Edit: I love all the salty Karens proving my point calling out killer perks and strats as toxic but saying them messaging threats to people is fine

Comments

  • If it's funny then why you complaining?

  • @BabyDweetMain said:

    If it's funny then why you complaining?

    Nobodies complaining I’m just curious how someone playing a game is more toxic then going out of your way to message someone

  • @Missing_Toe said:

    They wouldn’t be a Karen if they used reason or logic. This topic is a lil silly.

    You right lol

  • This post is sexist. It should be addressed to Karen AND Ken.

    Edit: I want to talk to your manager.

  • Complaining about other people complaining is also complaining.

    Unnecessary to make a post like this. We all know.

  • @xI_Fabi_Ix said:

    Complaining about other people complaining is also complaining.

    Unnecessary to make a post like this. We all know.

    Ok Karen wasn’t a complaint was a question but you get salty you got called out 😉

  • @RizeAki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1599434#Comment_1599434

    Ok Karen wasn’t a complaint was a question but you get salty you got called out 😉

    Ok, Killer Main.

    Keep complaining.

    Maybe you should just stop complaining and play the game? Idk.

  • Just ignore OP and this post, probably another facecamping, tunneling or a NOED user who has deluded himself into thinking that hes playing normally. Lets just move on.

  • @fordragos said:

    Just ignore OP and this post, probably another facecamping, tunneling or a NOED user who has deluded himself into thinking that hes playing normally. Lets just move on.

    Ah yes, assumptions. Always better as facts for the masses.

  • OP: Makes salt thread.

    Me: "I wonder what a survivor Karen's perks would be?" 🤔

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    OP: Makes salt thread.

    Me: "I wonder what a survivor Karen's perks would be?" 🤔

    @thesuicidefox I'm intrigued 🤔 If you arrive at answers, please share them for science purposes!

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    OP: Makes salt thread.

    Me: "I wonder what a survivor Karen's perks would be?" 🤔

    Banshee Scream:

    After being hit by the killer Banshee Scream becomes active. If the killer is standing within your newly formed terror radius they receive the biggest tongue lashing of their life and ultimately are disconnected from the match.

    “DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?” - Karen from Finance


    Excuse Me Sir:

    If the killer damages a generator you are repairing you gain the Tantrum Status Effect for 60 seconds. Any generator you kick during that time will malfunction and automatically repair itself.

    “I’d like to speak to your manager” - Karen from Finance


    Inconvenience:

    It’s a good job you’re there when others don’t need you.

    Your presence alone is enough to drive the most sane man crazy. Whenever you stay at least 5 metres away from another survivor you gain an additional 50/75/100% speed boost to all actions.

    “Now let me tell you something...” - Karen from Finance

  • @ScienceGirl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1599602#Comment_1599602

    Banshee Scream:

    After being hit by the killer Banshee Scream becomes active. If the killer is standing within your newly formed terror radius they receive the biggest tongue lashing of their life and ultimately are disconnected from the match.

    “DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?” - Karen from Finance

    Excuse Me Sir:

    If the killer damages a generator you are repairing you gain the Tantrum Status Effect for 60 seconds. Any generator you kick during that time will malfunction and automatically repair itself.

    “I’d like to speak to your manager” - Karen from Finance

    Inconvenience:

    It’s a good job you’re there when others don’t need you.

    Your presence alone is enough to drive the most sane man crazy. Whenever you stay at least 5 metres away from another survivor you gain an additional 50/75/100% speed boost to all actions.

    “Now let me tell you something...” - Karen from Finance

    /thread

  • @xI_Fabi_Ix said:

    Complaining about other people complaining is also complaining.

    Unnecessary to make a post like this. We all know.

    i love this

  • I want to talk to the dbd manager

  • @xI_Fabi_Ix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1599447#Comment_1599447

    Ok, Killer Main.

    Keep complaining.

    Maybe you should just stop complaining and play the game? Idk.

    Why do y’all always assume what someone plays I’ll have you know I play both sides and more survivor then killer so nice try karen

  • @fordragos said:

    Just ignore OP and this post, probably another facecamping, tunneling or a NOED user who has deluded himself into thinking that hes playing normally. Lets just move on.

    Nice assumption Karen dead wrong though

  • @Talmeer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1599578#Comment_1599578

    Ah yes, assumptions. Always better as facts for the masses.

    I love how all these Karen’s are mad and assuming I’m a killer main basically admitting they message people when they get mad

  • Dont lie you clearly facecamp and use NOED in all of your games as survivor.

  • @OllieHellhunter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1599853#Comment_1599853

    Dont lie you clearly facecamp and use NOED in all of your games as survivor.

    Ok Karen do you want to speak to the manager or just my dms?

  • @RizeAki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1599857#Comment_1599857

    Ok Karen do you want to speak to the manager or just my dms?

    Think ya may have missed the point a bit, perhaps where I suggested you face camped and used noed as survivor.

  • @OllieHellhunter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1599860#Comment_1599860

    Think ya may have missed the point a bit, perhaps where I suggested you face camped and used noed as survivor.

    Lmao my bad missed that part the first time I read it I’ve just been going through here reading all the serious ones lmao and thought maybe it was just another one

  • @RizeAki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1599862#Comment_1599862

    Lmao my bad missed that part the first time I read it I’ve just been going through here reading all the serious ones lmao and thought maybe it was just another one

    Ah no bother, I was just having a bit of laugh at some of the real ones, so thought I'd make a bit of a joke.

  • @OllieHellhunter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1599864#Comment_1599864

    Ah no bother, I was just having a bit of laugh at some of the real ones, so thought I'd make a bit of a joke.

    Yeah I knew Karens had no logic but I had a small shred of hope I could get a serious answer but not one person has given a proper answer just more salt so I guess the consensus is they think that way because they have 0 brain cells 🤷🏻‍♀️

  • @fordragos said:

    Just ignore OP and this post, probably another facecamping, tunneling or a NOED user who has deluded himself into thinking that hes playing normally. Lets just move on.

    You do realize you are in the wrong, right?

  • You got to remember Karen is never in the wrong 😂

  • Love this thread

  • DrEvil.jpg

    It's the chicken and the egg conundrum, fam.

  • @fordragos said:

    Just ignore OP and this post, probably another facecamping, tunneling or a NOED user who has deluded himself into thinking that hes playing normally. Lets just move on.

    what normally to you?

  • @BabyDweetMain said:

    If it's funny then why you complaining?

    It's a troll. You know, just one of life's sad little sociopaths. Terrible bait too. Boringly predictable.

  • Normal to them is farming and being their friend I bet

  • @Tricks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1599413#Comment_1599413

    It's a troll. You know, just one of life's sad little sociopaths. Terrible bait too. Boringly predictable.

    How is this troll or bait? It’s a simple question why do survivors think a killer killing them is toxic but them messaging usually with death threats is fine?

  • @RizeAki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1600113#Comment_1600113

    Normal to them is farming and being their friend I bet

    funny as survivor or killer I don't mind farming but not all the time.

  • I still agree we need the next killer to be "KAREN" . heh.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1600294#Comment_1600294

    funny as survivor or killer I don't mind farming but not all the time.

    Farming is fine sometimes but the “Karens” want to win every game and if they don’t then well you are toxic and deserve death threats as a lot of these comments have proven on here

  • How is someone a "Karen" for sending hate mail over a loss? They are just sore losers. The overuse of the "Karen" is atrocious. Nice bait thought.

  • @fckal0 said:

    How is someone a "Karen" for sending hate mail over a loss? They are just sore losers. The overuse of the "Karen" is atrocious. Nice bait thought.

    Because the definition of a karen is someone who always has to be right and nothing they do is wrong which is what happens they cry the killer is toxic for doing their job right but to them hate messaging isn’t toxic and if you say otherwise you are just wrong to them y’all need to stop crying over a post tho and move on if you don’t like it no one asked you to reply or read it getting the feeling you might be a karen

  • I wasn't crying. It was a genuine question I was curious about. Killers also send hatemail. Is there a possibility you could be wrong about people who replies to the post be a "Karen?" By the definition you gave me, you could also be a "Karen," considering you don't want to be wrong. You posted on the discussion tab but are you really looking to have one? You've shot down everyone who replied, whether they were joking or not. If that sounds like an honest question you want an answer to, I don't know what does.

  • @xI_Fabi_Ix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1599447#Comment_1599447

    Ok, Killer Main.

    Keep complaining.

    Maybe you should just stop complaining and play the game? Idk.

    What does being a killer main have to do with anything? Both sides can be just as bad as each other. Although just because of sheer numbers (4 people v 1) killers generally get more toxic rubbish thrown at them

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    OP: Makes salt thread.

    Me: "I wonder what a survivor Karen's perks would be?" 🤔

    Small pp, dead hard, and borrowed, of course.

  • @RizeAki said:

    Why is it if the killer kills you it’s toxic but you going in their dms or end game chat threatening them or just being overly salty in general isn’t toxic? The difference between these two things is the killer was just playing the game and you had to go out of your way to message sometimes going as far as going to their stream to do so. Just had to ask the question cuz I’ve been seeing an odd spike of them lately in my messages every game. Yes I know I can turn off messages but not gonna lie some of these be too funny.

    Camping and Tunneling is toxic. Abusing endgame chat is toxic. Pretty obvious i guess.

    But according to your opinion, it is more toxic to write something insulting on steam profil or chat then playing toxic. That is only your opinion. I for myself would rather get called a pice of ######### on my steam profil then having a terrible game against a super toxic team or a tunneling headshaking killer.

    Acting toxic is for me always worse then saying something toxic. I mean, who cares what they say...

  • I don't think they have BT I mean helping others.

  • @fckal0 said:

    I wasn't crying. It was a genuine question I was curious about. Killers also send hatemail. Is there a possibility you could be wrong about people who replies to the post be a "Karen?" By the definition you gave me, you could also be a "Karen," considering you don't want to be wrong. You posted on the discussion tab but are you really looking to have one? You've shot down everyone who replied, whether they were joking or not. If that sounds like an honest question you want an answer to, I don't know what does.

    I’ve shot down the ones that say sending death threats is fine if the killer beat you cuz anyone that thinks that is fine doesn’t deserve a discussion as no matter the circumstance death threats are never ok 🤷🏻‍♀️

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/188774/to-all-the-karens

    Camping and Tunneling is toxic. Abusing endgame chat is toxic. Pretty obvious i guess.

    But according to your opinion, it is more toxic to write something insulting on steam profil or chat then playing toxic. That is only your opinion. I for myself would rather get called a pice of ######### on my steam profil then having a terrible game against a super toxic team or a tunneling headshaking killer.

    Acting toxic is for me always worse then saying something toxic. I mean, who cares what they say...

    no no my point is the person sending the message will tell you it’s not toxic you deserve the death threat for winning and I don’t mean in a toxic way

    I mean like say their team farmed them or forced the killer to camp instead it ever being the survivors fault to them it’s always the killers but if you ask them why they think the killer just playing is toxic and not them messaging death threats you get “you deserve it for tunneling/camping”

    so my question was for those that have this mindset or even for those with a logical mindset why do people think this way? And it seems a lot agree if you beat someone in a video game you deserve death threats because as killer you have to follow the imaginary survivor handbook

  • @RizeAki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1600775#Comment_1600775

    no no my point is the person sending the message will tell you it’s not toxic you deserve the death threat for winning and I don’t mean in a toxic way

    I mean like say their team farmed them or forced the killer to camp instead it ever being the survivors fault to them it’s always the killers but if you ask them why they think the killer just playing is toxic and not them messaging death threats you get “you deserve it for tunneling/camping”

    so my question was for those that have this mindset or even for those with a logical mindset why do people think this way? And it seems a lot agree if you beat someone in a video game you deserve death threats because as killer you have to follow the imaginary survivor handbook

    Why are killers exempt from this scenario exactly? I have had some truly horrible things sent to me for daring to win in a match against a killer, WITHOUT using meta perks or BMing, or even getting a hatch escape. Like you just described, all i did was play the game and happened to win and apparently that was more than enough for several death threats, and worse.

    I'm not excusing survivors acting like d**ks because killers do it. I agree that people doing this over a video game is pathetic and childish. But i find it very telling that you seem to believe or want others to believe that survivors alone are at fault for this behavior. Which begs the question, do you believe ALL toxicity of this type is wrong and that BOTH sides have people wielding 'imaginary rule books' to justify this kind of abuse?

    Or are you here to simply bash survivors?

  • @SoylentPixie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1601126#Comment_1601126

    Why are killers exempt from this scenario exactly? I have had some truly horrible things sent to me for daring to win in a match against a killer, WITHOUT using meta perks or BMing, or even getting a hatch escape. Like you just described, all i did was play the game and happened to win and apparently that was more than enough for several death threats, and worse.

    I'm not excusing survivors acting like d**ks because killers do it. I agree that people doing this over a video game is pathetic and childish. But i find it very telling that you seem to believe or want others to believe that survivors alone are at fault for this behavior. Which begs the question, do you believe ALL toxicity of this type is wrong and that BOTH sides have people wielding 'imaginary rule books' to justify this kind of abuse?

    Or are you here to simply bash survivors?

    Oh no no I know killers do it as well I was just more using my personal experiences atleast for me from playing on both sides only 1% have been killers messaging me but hey it’s different for everybody and anyone that has the above mindset is in the wrong no matter what side they play

  • Karen doesn't play this game. She did play Sonic the Hedgehog once. She is making potato salad with raisins in it.