Thank you, DBD community.
Thank you guys. This community is great, and I'm not being sarcastic. I feel like you guys are almost distant family, as I can log on and see the same people having discussions and such. I feel happy to be here.
Thank you guys. This community is great, and I'm not being sarcastic. I feel like you guys are almost distant family, as I can log on and see the same people having discussions and such. I feel happy to be here.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm sorry your family is so disfunctional π€£
Constant squabbling, annoying opinionated cousins, crazy old grandparents whining about the "good old days"... Yeah, I see it.
But disfunctional families are the best. Cause you're never too weird for them.
To somebody who suffers from depression and several problems like me, It definitely helps feeling that. . You know, talking with people and stuff.
Isn't everyone's family though lol
What a nice post.
No idea who you are, but hey, happy to have you here. Cheers bro! (Or sis.)
Why not spread some positivity?
yea same
to bad in game no near as nice.
my irl family never called me the n word
jokes aside game and community are decent, but the toxicity is legendary
βBe Excellent to each other...
and Party On dudes!βπΈπ€π½βπ½
It works if your family likes splitting half and half calling eachother killer and survivor mains.
Ay just know you got people that care for you :)
Imagine how happy he'd be if he were in a real community.
This topic made me feel all huggy and fuzzy inside π
maybe
Yay! I'm glad we're all so close! βΊ