THE Killer That YOU Get Kills With?
DISCLAIMER: Polls are limited to 10 options, so to include all options, they're going to have to share their spots.
Simple: What Killer as of right when you read this grants you the most kills on average?
WARNING: Voting is permanent, so no changing your mind afterwards. 😜
Oh, and i'll be leaving out The Blight, cause that ain't here yet as of creating this poll.
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
Wraith.
Hard to get kills with others when this is what you mostly play as anyway.
Legion.
One of my fav killers, obviously I'm going to get better results with him.
For me it's Oni i can play Oni pretty good and i 4k most of my games with him.
Legion. I one-tricked Legion to rank 1 back when I actually used to play a lot.
I love that you put the Spirit and the Legion together because they're the ones I get the most kills with lol. Spirit is insanely strong and easy to play for me, and Legion is the killer I have the most hours with probably so even if they're a bit weak in comparison I can still consistently kill due to my large amounts of experience with them :D
Cowboe man is really fun to play as and rewarding when you play right, I haven't been playing this game long enough but he was the initial killer that made me a part of the community to begin with.
Freddy, even though I don't have loads of games with him under my belt. I just seem to have better matches with him. Doctor was the other possibility for me.
Ghost Face main tried and true, no one ever expects a crab walking Ghost Face behind them. And then they're exposed and everybodys ######### themselves. I adore it.
I find Vommy Mommy to be reliable. If I have a challenge like "kill all survivors by any means," she's the one I feel most confident can do it.
The Shape / The Ghost Face all 4 them
Billy, Freddy and Spirit
My girl lisa.
But I'm a decent wraith too
I used to be a Pig main but now I main Doctor since I get much better results with him than any other killer. I play all the killers btw.
Trapper was the first person I ever got a 4k with, but now I wanna shift to Ghostface cuz I am a Rank 4 survivor and Rank 20 killer, so I have the ability to do so ^^
GHOSTFACE IS MY BOY
I honestly consider him 3rd best after Nurse and Spirit because of how fast he is at getting a snowball. his power is great both out of chase (stealthily marking) and in (no red stain and you can get some stalk off mid chase)
Pig is a close second, but I demolish with Pyramid Head.
I've been getting better with Myers to the point where I get consistent 3ks with him.
Why 3ks? Because good Christian boys give hatch :-)
Freddy never fails at what he does.
The nurse. You just blink and they die.
Legion
Nightmare im amazed how many times survivors try to treat him like a M1 killer when they are in the dream world easy kills lol
Hag Team represent!
Let's show them what the good lady is worth.
Zappers!
Pig's toolkit just perfectly suits my playstyle. She's so fun and powerful.
Hag, though most of my Myers games go pretty well also!
nurse
The Hag is actually my most lethal killer. However, still I do well with most (except Nurse and Billy).
For now, Hag proves to be the most viable killer for me, as I get either 4k or 3k and hatch 99% of the time with her.
Demogorgon is on the second place, because I main him. But for more precise and correct info, I'm currently working on writing down my killers' statistics after every match (10 matches for every killer) in order to be able to make my own objective tier-list about the killers which I'm the most productive with. When done, it will be posted on forum.
Legion.
When I first started I didn't like most of the first Killers you get because I can't preplan for ######### with Trapper, Wraith is pretty cool, Hillbilly I find kinda meh, Nurse was cool but hard (and still is cause I suck), and I don't like Huntress in general. So I just kinda looked around for new killers and was like "Oooh Edgy Teenagers" and instantly fell in love.
Wraith. His play style compliments mine very well, so it's the one I play with less effort.
Well nurse it is.
Depending on the amount of sweat and how dirty i am willing to go, i can simply 4k.
It's actually split pretty okay, only Demogorgon/Oni is really behind.
New bubba is my boy
I'm best with Huntress, but I found out that I'm decent with Nurse.
4k streak (excluding hatch escapes) with Pyramid Head, 22 matches and climbing!
My girl Huntress, who doesn't love getting crossmap hits and then people calling me a cheater ^.^
Pig by far gets me the most kills even if she sucks. Just so happens my build for her low-key does suck and relies heavily on 1 perk late game, NOED. My usual build on her is STBFL, BBQ&Chili, NOED, and 4th perk is interchangeable, like if I see keys and flashlight, I'd bring Franklin's or Lightborn, or if there's not too many items then I'll just bring Pop or something. Pig best killer to play ^...^
Pig is my lady. I'm not good at killer, but for some reason (that I am not skilled enough to understand) I do okay with Pig. I think it's a combo of slowing the game down and being able to stealth around a bit.
I'm a Trapper main. I play all the killers on rotation but when I need something done with a specific perk or you absolutely must die this round, I'm bringing out my Trapper with the best add ons and you're gonna be in for a wild ride.
He's not the strongest, but I know survivors loops. I know where you're going to go. You'd better be ready.
I personally find spirit's power fun and also fun to use so I've played her more than others. Sure you could say I only win because it's Spirit true yeah. I have other killers I really like too like the plague, trapper, huntress, though usually I get pretty bad games because I'm not so good.
My boy Doctor! Been playing him since 2017 and don’t plan on stopping. He was one of the reasons I actually bought the game.
Pig
I seem to be really good as her despite her being considered weaker. I play sloppy butcher for slow healing and then the traps also waste time. I also play ruin and surveillance, when I get undying as a teachable I'll use that but at the moment I just use BBQ
Hag is pretty is to pub stomp with if you know what you're doing.
The Trapper is my main powerhouse. Mainly because of my unpredictable nature with trap placements and ability to "shepherd" survivors to those areas, I am able to do pretty well with kills. Killers which are more strategic than aggressive are the ones I play better at.
Bubba because hes stupidly easy
I'm not 100% positive but I think Doctor has my best win rate maybe? His tracking is awesome and his anti-loop is good enough that it helps in a chase.
Surprisingly its a Bubba for me.
All of them, i can get the same amount of kills if i play enough with each killer
Freddy.
He is way to easy to play, I don't have to think when playing him and normally get a 4k
Both Pig and Clown I tend to play well with.