THE Killer That YOU Get Kills With?

DISCLAIMER: Polls are limited to 10 options, so to include all options, they're going to have to share their spots.


Simple: What Killer as of right when you read this grants you the most kills on average?

WARNING: Voting is permanent, so no changing your mind afterwards. ๐Ÿ˜œ

Oh, and i'll be leaving out The Blight, cause that ain't here yet as of creating this poll.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Trapper.

    As my killer rank has fluctuated quite a bit over time, I've found him to be the most reliable, regardless of rank.

  • ez 4ks with doctor and also really good games with ghostface.

  • LEGION.

    I always seem to do good with the big foot bunny.

  • @Hex_Llama said:

    Pig is my lady. I'm not good at killer, but for some reason (that I am not skilled enough to understand) I do okay with Pig. I think it's a combo of slowing the game down and being able to stealth around a bit.

    You took the words from my mouth. I admit to being a terrible killer as i just don't like being the hunter but for some reason i do pretty well with pig. I'd apologize to anyone that had to deal with me being any other killer but i'm sure the heaps of bp they got were enough lol

  • Spirit's my main and the one I've put the most hours into, so it's definitely her with billy, pig, and Myers not too far behind.

  • I'm sad that Blight isn't on the list or I would have chosen him. But I'm a sucker for spirit. I love the ability that she has to simply verse a whole team at once. I like the non-obvious mind games. Sure standing still is fun sometimes, but there's so much to her power and it's so much fun to be able to manipulate survivors into playing into your hand. In fact I hope she gets nerfed, in a way that you actually need to be skillful with her, because she actually has a high skill ceiling it's just that right now she also has a very low skill floor. So hopefully that skill floor is brought a bit higher up so that I can feel good about playing well with her.

  • Doctor is the easiest for me, he has so many built-in perks, then you still get 4 more perks and add-ons. You really can't lose with this guy, you can pretty much just see where everyone is the whole match. I think for Doc gen patrol is the main thing and not getting roped into long chases.

  • I play Sally, I don't play spirit or huntress, at least now

  • Demogorgon.

    Dumb luck

  • Not on here but Twins! I was a Ghostface main for a good while but got my first 4ks with them, all without camping or tunneling. Also the chase music is dope so that gets me into it lol!

  • demogorgon. I do well with oni but better with demo

  • I love the Clown and hate the Pig, so I feel like I voted for someone I didn't wanna vote for.

  • @Boss said:

    DISCLAIMER: Polls are limited to 10 options, so to include all options, they're going to have to share their spots.

    Simple: What Killer as of right when you read this grants you the most kills on average?

    WARNING: Voting is permanent, so no changing your mind afterwards. ๐Ÿ˜œ

    Oh, and i'll be leaving out The Blight, cause that ain't here yet as of creating this poll.

    and you'll notice most of the chase killers are at the bottom because this game is survivor sided

1 2 โ€บ