My opinion as a survivor main. Mostly.

Solo sucks and there is no doubt. But if you have to swf everyday to get good and win, you suck. Now if you are just having fun this isn't really towards you so don't take offense.

This is directed towards the swf that like to bully and teabag and talk trash for winning. Not everyone has the skill to beat people when you are on a team and especially with certain killers. But same for when you get cocky and misplay, just because someone cant use a power efficiently or couldnt apply pressure due to a certain map or whatnot does not make YOU good and when you get wrecked and get mad thats your fault.

Now im not saying this because I got wrecked or something but in general swf get cocky or toxic and its dumb. I only play that way if someone played that way or im upset And I try my best not to.

And to show a little of how a killer not being able to apply pressure doesnt make you good. I played oni on groaning storehouse and had to deal with a swf. They weren't good, except on gens. So I suffered with some annoying loops and had a good start and a slower but decent game and even though I was doing fine the gens flew. And because of that they got cocky and I got my ability and I proxied hooks becaus they were altruistic and tried getting my attention.

I'm not a bad killer so they basically gave me that win. They thought they could get away with playing cocky and sabo my hooks and farming and I wrecked them. So dont talk trash because you can m1 I play both sides and can 100 percent say there are situations you can't win. I 1v1 my friend @azame as a m1 billy as per the rules and we put it on blood lodge and he got the pallet city version. I had to bloodlust or break pallets to get him obviously he wasn't going to get mindgamed due to his skill and how long did it take me to get him? Enough time for multiple gens to be finished you know why? Because bloodlusting takes too long and breakimg pallets means they have more loops and even more and its a cycle and you have to ignore anyone who is in a strong area or prepared unless they suck at looping.

So when you think you are good because you have good coordination doesn't mean much. Now I also know there are good players out there who dont fit what im describing so please dont take this as a call out to you guys. But dont be a jerk if you are gonna swf and dont get cocky. Its.already a hard battle for the killer don't rub it in

Comments

  • I teabag this post!

  • I agree with the message you're trying to convey but boy would this have been better with some paragraphs.

  • I like this post, wish you would've separated the paragraphs a little bit....... Got lost a few times ngl.

  • Good, consistent survivors aren't necessarily skillful survivors. It just sucks that people confuse the two, especially when it comes to themselves.

  • @Komodo16 said:

    Solo sucks and there is no doubt. But if you have to swf everyday to get good and win, you suck. Now if you are just having fun this isn't really towards you so don't take offense. This is directed towards the swf that like to bully and teabag and talk trash for winning. Not everyone has the skill to beat people when you are on a team and especially with certain killers. But same for when you get cocky and misplay, just because someone cant use a power efficiently or couldnt apply pressure due to a certain map or whatnot does not make YOU good and when you get wrecked and get mad thats your fault. Now im not saying this because I got wrecked or something but in general swf get cocky or toxic and its dumb. I only play that way if someone played that way or im upset And I try my best not to. And to show a little of how a killer not being able to apply pressurw doesnt make you good. I played oni on groaning storehouse and had to deal with a swf. They weren't good, except on gens. So I suffered with some annoying loops and had a good start and a slower but decent game and even though I was doing fine the gens flew. And because of that they got cocky and I got my ability and I proxied hooks becaus they were altruistic and tried getting my attention. I'm not a bad killer so they basically gave me that win. They thought they could get away with playing cocky and sabo my hooks and farming and I wrecked them. So dont talk trash because you can m1 I play both sides and can 100 percent say there are situations you can't win. I 1v1 my friend @azame as a m1 billy as per the rules and we put it on blood lodge and he got the pallet city version. I had to bloodlust or break pallets to get him obviously he wasn't going to get mindgamed due to his skill and how long did it take me to get him? Enough time for multiple gens to be finished you know why? Because bloodlusting takes too long and breakimg pallets means they have more loops and even more and its a cycle and you have to ignore anyone who is in a strong area or prepared unless they suck at looping. So when you think you are good because you have good coordination doesn't mean much. Now I also know there are good players out there who dont fit what im describing so please dont take this as a call out to you guys. But dont be a jerk if you are gonna swf and dont get cocky. Its.already a hard battle for the killer don't rub it in

    I read it all and that's my biggest issue survivors who pre throw and get gens done because of that. Annoying as #########.

  • @Clevite said:

    I teabag this post!

    I'm sorry please don't gen rush me

  • @Gylfie said:

    I agree with the message you're trying to convey but boy would this have been better with some paragraphs.

    Yeah sorry it was 2 in the morning

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Good, consistent survivors aren't necessarily skillful survivors. It just sucks that people confuse the two, especially when it comes to themselves.

    Could you elaborate please

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/187149/my-opinion-as-a-survivor-main-mostly

    I read it all and that's my biggest issue survivors who pre throw and get gens done because of that. Annoying as #########.

    Yeah and plus I made some sound arguments and plus you usually agree with me anyways😂 but that crap is stupid I just wish this game could be balanced around 1v1 a bit too. The 1v4 def needs balance. But a 1v1 against a crap ton of pallets is basically a time waste and its illogical to just not deal with those pallets because then they will be used eventually. I just wish that wasting your time could have a benefit. If the early game thing last long enough then you could get these pallets quicker and survs would have to play smarter

  • I can definitely agree with this post and say that killers can have a hard time and there is no need to be toxic to another person. All this does is add on to the toxic cycle. I can also agree with the fact that i am trash when playing swf for the most part but playing swf has also made me better and i can handle myself for the most part.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I can definitely agree with this post and say that killers can have a hard time and there is no need to be toxic to another person. All this does is add on to the toxic cycle. I can also agree with the fact that i am trash when playing swf for the most part but playing swf has also made me better and i can handle myself for the most part.

    See you aren't trash but most of the time if you start playing as swf you arent as good. Swf is a crutch. And there isnt anything wrong with that, but it kinda gets annoying because you get matched with people who are good or these swf get downed quick but finish gens or they are toxic. In my experience its usually the less skilled that are toxic. Regardless though as I said there are always exceptions to what im saying so this doesn't go out to everyone

  • Can i at least get a TLDR if you got no paragraphs?

  • @Komodo16 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1584004#Comment_1584004

    Yeah and plus I made some sound arguments and plus you usually agree with me anyways😂 but that crap is stupid I just wish this game could be balanced around 1v1 a bit too. The 1v4 def needs balance. But a 1v1 against a crap ton of pallets is basically a time waste and its illogical to just not deal with those pallets because then they will be used eventually. I just wish that wasting your time could have a benefit. If the early game thing last long enough then you could get these pallets quicker and survs would have to play smarter

    I understand all too well. It comes down to making less pallets to make survivors learn to loop. Then the good players suffer from bad survivors, or more pallets because bad players throw them all.

    People forget the 1v1 is the most interaction in this game and always when it comes to an argument like this they say "it's a 1v4 game." That's frustrating.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1584042#Comment_1584042

    I understand all too well. It comes down to making less pallets to make survivors learn to loop. Then the good players suffer from bad survivors, or more pallets because bad players throw them all.

    People forget the 1v1 is the most interaction in this game and always when it comes to an argument like this they say "it's a 1v4 game." That's frustrating.

    Yeah id say 1v4 needs fixing first, but both of them are as equally important. If no one can run the killer gens cant get done. Or the gens still get done. People are good at looping and gens get done or dont. Both rely on each other but the 1v1 is the most fun and interactive and skill based. And to balance pallets they would need some way to slow the game down or as you said remove pallets but that like all changes will just cause complaints and it would make sense because people waste pallets and some don't. Its unfair to the people that dont

  • true solo does suck and swf is broken and there no middle ground for it.

  • Isn't not being a jerk good advice in general?

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    Isn't not being a jerk good advice in general?

    @Waffleyumboy said:

    Isn't not being a jerk good advice in general?

    Umm your retort. What was the point? Like did I say something that didnt make sense?

  • Skillful survivors can run you around the same tile for several minutes. Good survivors know that they don't need to, because generators are a thing that should get finished so that they can escape.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1584036#Comment_1584036

    Skillful survivors can run you around the same tile for several minutes. Good survivors know that they don't need to, because generators are a thing that should get finished so that they can escape.

    You do realize that if you do t have a runner you can't do gens? Like I get what youre saying but a good survivor can loop and do gens. If you cant loop well you're not very good. If I played against a killer as a 4 man swf and we don't try and loop we would lose guaranteed. Of we just waste pallets and are coordinated and do gens maybe. But no matter what if you can not extend a chase past 20 seconds you wont win

  • @Komodo16 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1584791#Comment_1584791

    You do realize that if you do t have a runner you can't do gens? Like I get what youre saying but a good survivor can loop and do gens. If you cant loop well you're not very good. If I played against a killer as a 4 man swf and we don't try and loop we would lose guaranteed. Of we just waste pallets and are coordinated and do gens maybe. But no matter what if you can not extend a chase past 20 seconds you wont win

    All you have to do is drop pallets and the killer is screwed. No-one on the team has to be any good at looping. In fact, you can just run in a straight line and waste enough time, something proved by Midwich.

    Skill ≠ survival. That's a common misconception. All you need are gens. The only exception to this is if you are going against Huntress or one of the three extreme antiloop killers - Nurse, Deathslinger and Pyramid Head. Even Spirit cannot counter the hold W stratagey.

  • Killers never have mercy for solos but you are calling on all SWF to have mercy on the killer and not hurt their feelings and be a good little sport? I don't think it works that way.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    Killers never have mercy for solos but you are calling on all SWF to have mercy on the killer and not hurt their feelings and be a good little sport? I don't think it works that way.

    I have seen more killers show mercy to survivors then I have ever seen survivors show mercy to killers.

    Killers never have to give someone the hatch but do anyways when they win hard.

    But the opposite never happens were survivors will give pity hooks for when they win hard against the killer.

  • you dobnt need to be skilled to play survivor if u have friends who are actually doing gens, you can even soft loop pallets and still 5 gens should get done before all pallets are wasted... if as i said your teammates are actually doing gens.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1585098#Comment_1585098

    I have seen more killers show mercy to survivors then I have ever seen survivors show mercy to killers.

    Killers never have to give someone the hatch but do anyways when they win hard.

    But the opposite never happens were survivors will give pity hooks for when they win hard against the killer.

    This week i gave 2 "pity hooks" to killer who had bad games.

    The first pity hook i gave i died first hook because my team left right away.

    The second time i got facecamped. "gg ez" from the killer btw

    And some wonder why survivors dont do it that often anymore.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1585049#Comment_1585049

    All you have to do is drop pallets and the killer is screwed. No-one on the team has to be any good at looping. In fact, you can just run in a straight line and waste enough time, something proved by Midwich.

    Skill ≠ survival. That's a common misconception. All you need are gens. The only exception to this is if you are going against Huntress or one of the three extreme antiloop killers - Nurse, Deathslinger and Pyramid Head. Even Spirit cannot counter the hold W stratagey.

    Ok I feel like we are both missing eachother points

  • @Sluzzy said:

    Killers never have mercy for solos but you are calling on all SWF to have mercy on the killer and not hurt their feelings and be a good little sport? I don't think it works that way.

    First off don't show mercy im saying dont be jerk. Why should a swf abuse a killer because they are winning. Haha this guy bad lets rub it in his face. Yeah ok. For the most part I main survivor and I understand how empowering it feels to be better than the killer but as soon as you taunt him because of that you are pathetic. Nevet once did i say to go easy. And same to killers they dont have to be jerks without a reason. But this post is about swf lets keep it that way

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1585328#Comment_1585328

    This week i gave 2 "pity hooks" to killer who had bad games.

    The first pity hook i gave i died first hook because my team left right away.

    The second time i got facecamped. "gg ez" from the killer btw

    And some wonder why survivors dont do it that often anymore.

    You are literally the only person on the forums who has ever done that as other who complain about killers showing no mercy when questioned admitted they never have shown mercy to the killer.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1585098#Comment_1585098

    I have seen more killers show mercy to survivors then I have ever seen survivors show mercy to killers.

    Killers never have to give someone the hatch but do anyways when they win hard.

    But the opposite never happens were survivors will give pity hooks for when they win hard against the killer.

    Bro I play huntress I wanna get good and last night this girl was left behind and I could secure a 2k especially cuz I hated her she was annoying and all she did was spin amd I couldnt hit her. But I gave her hatch. When I see baby survs I let them live unless they annoy me. And as a survivor as soon as I see a baby killer I will let myself die unless I have a flashlight but I 100 percent will not go easy. Unless im in a swf and we agree that we will let them get a few hooks and then escape. I try my best to be merciful as long as they give me a reason too. And frankly killers are more merciful. Ya know how many times survs let me hit them out the gates? Not much they just leave before I can hit them or teabag. Killers will kill you and only be toxic when you are or you get gen rushed. I play enough to know survivors are more toxic and will be more inclined to bully. But I believe that is more so the fact that a killer against babies control the match and good survs against a killer cant just go easy or they will die. They have to loop and maybe give a few hits but if they are nice it could turn into facecamping or crap like that

  • @seki23 said:

    you dobnt need to be skilled to play survivor if u have friends who are actually doing gens, you can even soft loop pallets and still 5 gens should get done before all pallets are wasted... if as i said your teammates are actually doing gens.

    Not being skilled and being high ra k or acting cocky is bad