Goodbye, Cheers.
I haven't known you for long, in fact we've only interacted twice. But I feel I should make this because I know how scary cancer is. My grandmother got breast cancer twice, and thankfully, survived both encounters. It's scary. I can't image what you are going through and for that I'm truly sorry. We will miss you.
PS: Thanks for trying my survivor builds!
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
🤨?
Cheers is a member on our forum who is suffering from cancer.
I swear to God you're all gonna make me cry all over again <3 <3 <3
I'll email him pictures of these all to hope he sees this.
That makes a lot more sense now.
I thought you were saying Goodbye, Cheers (as in, Goodbye, Have a good time).
I'm unfamiliar off hand who Cheers is but yeah, cancer sucks so hopefully they pull through whatever they're dealing with...
Don't worry. We'll.........
............ see them in the fog.
suffering is a bit of an understatement lol
Cheers is a great forum user. I wish him well, wherever he is.
I've made him aware of this thread and I think he's seen all the comments everyone <3<3
I wish him nothing but the best.
Sorry, man. I feel real bad and really throwing prayers your way. I have a deep fear of death and when I hear people battling with things that can be terminal. I honestly get scared. I hope you can overcome this terrible thing man. I truly truly wish you all best for you.
That's rough. No idea who you're talking about but wish them the best.
All the best wishes from me as well, Cheers!
always appreciated your posts on here!
They're on about the most amazing person in the world x
We just lost one of our best. :(
I wish him the absolute best of luck in all of his endeavors. <3
This ######### sucks hes one of us a dbd player he cant die regardless of whether I know him well or not that alone makes me care.
Wishing Cheers all the best.
Never spoke to Cheers, I don't think I've even seen him, but if people are saying he's a cool guy, and the fact that he's suffering tremendously, I wish him nothing but the best
There's nothing about this that is right. He shouldn't die (or have died) he should just live forever. It shouldn't have been him or anyone for that matter.
Never knew the guy, but I wish him only the best. No matter what happens, I hope he finds peace and happiness.