The new Chapter is complete Survivor sided
Hello,
Topic say´s all. New Killer, to weak on Highranks. New Map, for Survivors and the Balancechanges are Survivor sided too.
Give me one Reason to buy this Chapter for Money. Ist only my opinion sry.
Hello,
Topic say´s all. New Killer, to weak on Highranks. New Map, for Survivors and the Balancechanges are Survivor sided too.
Give me one Reason to buy this Chapter for Money. Ist only my opinion sry.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you dont play in high ranks and prefer the casual rank 15 live, then you can buy the new killer. I think she will be alot of fun in the low ranks.
But even then, please dont support the production of more unviable killers and purchase her with shards
7 dollars for 1 perk ?
At this point you deserve to be scammed.
I wouldn't call it survivor sided because we both get something out of the deal. Not to mention one absolutely broken perk per side.
So yeah what if she's not high rank as long as she's fun to play that's all that really matters. This is what the game is supposed to be right fun and Tense.
Maybe you can afford to waste your money on a single perk. But people who don´t run a multi million dollar drug cartel, can´t afford to waste their money on stupid ######### like this.
Rank 1 killer, btw.
I LIEK HEX HAUNTING GROUND 2 MEN SO IT'S NOT SCAM I GET 2 GOD PERKS 4 MY KEEELERS
I think she´s complete garbage. Like Freddy level bad. I´ll buy her with shards for the perks only.
Rank 1, btw.
I have my hope
i mean everyone did this with leatherface. Barbecue and Chili is the only perk people run from him, plus he isn't ran at all in high ranks.
Yeah, the perks are good, and i will play her. But i doubt that i´ll be able to play her on high ranks. At least not in her current state.
Half a second won't stop a person who is lunging from not getting stunned.
By this logic people won't even loop once they know you have the perk ready. They are wasting their own utility if they aren't fully utilizing their tools. Once you have it ready you will just swing through every pallet anyways so eventually they are going to hit u or u will hit them. Either way it's a win for you at least in my eyes.
@JEWberry
Leatherface only cost 4 euros because his dlc only included himself.
But you're right most used him that way.
I've personally got my money worth of it, P3'ed him, all masks unlocked.
While not being viable, he at least got something for him : If played right, he can't be harassed by high ranked SWF.
While not being efficient, at least you can defend yourself a bit lul.
His whole character (power include) is amazingly movie accurate also.
Edit: Also i quite like running Franklin's demise from time to time, on all my killers ahah.
Her perks are fun too. Her hex is great to pair with Ruin. Been playing the PTB with those 2 and it either makes ruin last through at least 3 gens or someone breaks it early and I insta-down 2-3 survivors and get to complain that somebody toucha my totem in post game chat.
Her perks are pretty much revenge perks. Pallet looping? Yeah We'll see about that. Breaking my hexes? RIP. Wanna dstrike my ass? Enjoy my katana all up in you.
It actually fits her story perfectly and I love it.
If you only play to destroy/be competitive, well you aren't forced to buy the dlc. Perks will eventually turn up in the shrine.
I am just waiting for the chapter to hit console already. I love the design aspect of both the killer & Survivor. Adam may just become my main 8-)
Buff or no buff just...
I'll buy it for you too just so your little rebellion isn't noticed, also one for tsulan and master since their so upset about it
Want a friend invite so you can actually do this?
I changed my mind. This DLC sucks. I refuse to buy it!
Please *don't* (wink wink) gift it my way.
lol … you gotta be kidding.^^
Are you serious about this?
You need to break 2 pallets first and hope that the next really connects.
Than you still get stunned and need to use a 2nd perk to just lessen the effect and close the chase gap faster.
And you cal that a "free hit"?
This term "free hit" starts becoming a new survivor meme. 8-)
Buy her for the perks. The perks make her an attractive chapter. Spirit Fury + Enduring will allow you to swing through every pallet after the 2nd with minimal risk. If you use ruin add it to the new hex. Get some damage done early. The new hex will make survivors paranoid. Rancor in the right situation can also be good. Think Bitter Murmur with a devour hope option for the obsession. Very good Ds counter.
I call it survivor sided because the survivors now have another perk that basically throws away all medkits, It should technically count as a insta heal medkit (But without the medkit).
Yeah the killer has an instadown perk but what good is that gonna do when it is so easy to counter? all the survivors have to do is hide and wait for the effect to go away, then it's back to 2 hits and the new survivor ability of INSTANTLY HEALING YOUR TEAMMATES. If this ain't survivor sided then I don't know what is.
here is a reason: FREAKIN AWESOME KILLER PERKS
like, all 3 perks of her are sooo good. not a single "meh" or "okay" perk, they are all "good" and "great".
I still think those perks are overrated.
spirits fury is a great perk against loops
hex: hounted grounds is a grerat perk in order to protect your real totem (e.g. ruin)
rancor is pretty much the perk which kills noed. it gives you a oneshot and insta mori on one person (tbh, noed doesnt even activate most of the time)
It's your decision to buy or to not buy her
.
Sounds crazy but this is why I'm hesitant to buy the chapter. I don't care for the killer but her perks are good. Although I don't want to dump BP into her if her perks have a chance of getting nerfed. I don't think it's overpowered in anyway but I can honestly see Rancor getting the Mori part of the perk gutted just because survivors are going to complain that it's unfun or it just gets nerfed immediately after DS gets nerfed to "balance" things out.
Spirit Fury is very situational to trigger and you most likely need a 2nd perk to use it efficiently.
Hounted Ground is very situational because if it triggers while you aren't chasing anyone, you won't get any benefit from the exposed effect when all go full stealthmode for the small time window it is activ.
Rancor sounds rather decent, but the effect might be unrelevant in case you killed your obsession already. As a aura detection perk it is decent, basically an improved Bitter Murmur.
But that's about it.
2 perks that give you a slight chance to catch survivor off guard and most likely only if you pair it with specific other perks.
I don't get all the hype about it.
Remember when Fire Up came out and all had been hyped up? And guess what? The perk is trash.
I´m still waiting on that friend request btw. I think that @Master too.
Waiting for PM's about names, how i'm supposed to find you guys, really
I got solution for you buddy.
If you don't like it, just don't buy it and stop complaining. Simple af.
I'm pretty unique
I don't know what you're talking about but Adam's perks suck...
Well I play to have FUN and this chapter looks like it could bring the excitement I felt during the Saw chapter. My money won't be wasted because I'll be getting plenty of enjoyment with and against the new killer.
Yah cause he sucks ass compared to billy and other killers. Wouldn't be surprised if less and less people are playing him now.
Some people will spend iridescent shards on her and ignore the specious arguments of those complaining. Thereby paying no money for a killer they want to play and get their perks. Which will in turn neuter the latest fallacies about spending money.
See the people that want her get her, the people that don't want her won't get her. The people that want her get to enjoy her while the people that don't won't. The people that want her will then ignore those that don't want her and their complaints since it's their choice to get her and play her.
eh his perks are more just fukin around with the boys perks than meta perks.
And as I said later on, I never said the spirit wont be bad either. I am on ps4, so I have yet to try her. All I said was, that I am looking forward to try her, I think she can be lots of fun during atleast rank reset. And I play to have fun. But mostly, I look forward to putting her perks on some of my other killers.
But seriously, do not put words into my mouth, because whatever I play, doesnt make me main anything. I cant wait to try new content in a game that I really love, and am addicted too. I am sorry that being positive rubs you the wrong way, but again, just because I really want to try and have some fun with her, does not mean that I wont think that she is terrible at rank 1, I still have to make up my own mind about that. Playing killer in high ranks gives me heart attacks, in a game when it should be the other way around, I love to have the horror and power back to the killer, like it was back when you played for the first time, and I get that the spirit might not be all that, and that survivors will easily learn how to counter her, but then, I never thought she would ever replace my trapper or Billy, but still, I really cant wait to try her out, how ever much that is horrible of me to even think like that. God forbid I chose not to share my salt at content I know nothing about personally.