Can we talk about survs gettin nerf AGAIN?

Can we talk about survs gettin nerf AGAIN? lightborn now makes imposible to blind and gives an aura for 10 minute of the surv, frankling not only makes the object dissapear now, it also shows an aura of the item to the killer, and dont even talk about billy cause chainsaw takes forever to overheat anyways, so that """"""nerf"""""" is bullshit. An yeah, those perks are situational, u can use better perks instead, blablablaaaaaaa... SAME WITH DS AND I KEEP READING KILLERS CRYING ABOUT IT, DONT TUNNEL, EASY, U MAKE ONE SURV PERK USELESS. It was really necessary? flashlights nerfed, toolboxes nerfed, all items nerfed in general with frankling now, what's next? gettin insta down if u use a med-kit on someone else? I KNOW I KNOW... Some survs are really annoying clicking all the time like #########, as a surv i dont approve that, also i dont tbag, but its a item that is there to use it. I'm not even goona talk about status effects in adons now and the auras in hooks or so, coz i read some killers saying that auras are a buff for survs and well... It's b*llshit up for everyone actually.

What about nerfing ######### Ebony memento mori so killers stop ######### everyones game using it at first hook, for example? Maybe force them to use it at last hook or just one surv at first hook...? What about do something against facecampers? I know, "it's a mechanic" yeah, also is genrush and once again, they keep crying about it. There u go, that doesn't matter coz killers are always the poor little ones gettin bullied, right? Bullsh*t. But hey... Make all the items an excuse for camping an object with frankling now or just taking off one of the most important resource for survs, make the flashlights useless with lightborn now, worth, it's to hard TO JUST FACE A ######### WALL RIGHT?

I used to have a neutral opinión coz i play both sides, but i can tell as a killer and as a surv that survs are not op, they keep gettin nerf once again and again and again instead. But hey, some killers facecamp, mori, tunnel or dc as soon they face a good surv player and it's totally fine.

And here's a main killer talking actually. Guys, if u cant handle survs, maybe you need to improve, try harder and do it better next time. I faced a lot of killers that actually made the game impossible to win no matter how many ds, borrow times, flashlights blabla you have, they just KNOW how to do their job and they dont even need to tunnel or camp, so it's not about survs beeing op and crying in reddit about it, maybe some killers just need to keep playing in orden to learn how to counter survs.

Playing both sides and in my opinión, killers definetly always get the favour from devs. It's a fact in my opinión, it's getting worse and worse. Come guys, u have tooons of op perks and adons to use, op killers to play and many ways to counter survs plays, don't be cry babys. (yeah i know survs cry aswell but its the killer who always get the favour)

That's all. I know i'll get tons of salty comments here, but... I don't really care, everyone can express itself.. But in my opinión... IT IS WHAT IT IS. Also sorry for my english, i tried my best :')

Comments

  • I never got blinded with original Lightborn.

    Yeah I used it.

  • @NursesBootie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1490272#Comment_1490272

    The only thing new lightborn does is countering guaranteed locker blinds.

    Tinkerer is just another tracking perk now.

    Franklins gets countered by dropping your item in a certain spot you memorize.

    I know you're pretty biased towards survivor, but the math, so actual FACTS and not just an opinion, tells us that 4man sweat squads are able to win most of their matches regardless of the killers skill level.

    So blame BHVR for not bringing Solos so SWF level and buffing killers accordingly.

    Those numbers also show that those 4 man hit squads are insanely rare, but everyones anecdotal evidence says "every game" is one of them.

  • A perk buff doesn't mean a survivor nerf, a nerf is when the devs rework/tweak something in order to make it weaker, they made lightborn stronger (still not gonna use that perk since I know how to look at walls) but that doesn't mean that flashlights and fire crackers are weaker.

  • "Ranking up as survivor is easy mode compared to killer."


    Dude... Let's be honest here, how many rank 1 survs are REALLY RANK 1? i mean, i lost count of how many survs i got in team that dont know how to loop, they sandbag eachother, they just dc, some dont ever bother to unhook, they never use flashlights platers or anyhing to help, cant even heal, they WONT play in team. So please don't use that one against me coz LITERALLY finding a good team is rare as ######### this days and also as a i killer so many times i found so many rank 1 survs that sucks, that can't even do totems so we dont get noed at the end, i cant do gens, loop and clean 5 totems alone all games XDD . So yeah... Its not that hard as a killer beein in red ranks or maybe it is, i am and i'm not even thaaat good, also i only play legion.. LEGION, but playing surv is a pain in the ass aswell



    Yeah i know, some surv premades are hard to handle. But its hard to handle a killer that use mori, camp or tunnel too and they wont do anything about it, so whats the deal?

  • Ive never seen a more delusional entitled survivor main spew of nonsense in my entire 3 years playing this game! And it's 10 sec of aura reading with light born now not ten min. When I saw this post all I could do was laugh. And just by what you said if you do play any killer you are no higher than brown ranks. The " Franklin's buff " isn't a buff either it use to damage the item every time it got knocked out now it takes no damage and if the killer camps a flashlight for 1 1/2 min for it to be consumed then almost all gens should be done if not then you are in brown ranks or just really bad at the game. If that's the case I don't think "killer buffs " is your real problem. Get a grip dude " a fact in my opinion " ! Ha ! Really you even contradict yourself in the exact same sentence. Have fun please post more stuff like this! I need more laughter in my life!

  • @GoldieLegion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1490516#Comment_1490516

    Again... Whats the need of buffing those perks then if they are so useless? bte ask the 3 killers in a row woth that perk once the see a single flashlight

    Are you for real? If somthing isn't being used bc its useless then dont u think it should get help? Why wouldnt u buff somthing that would need it even if it doesnt make it that much better since it still does the same thing.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1490293#Comment_1490293

    Those numbers also show that those 4 man hit squads are insanely rare, but everyones anecdotal evidence says "every game" is one of them.

    It don't matter how rare they are. Even the possibility of coming into a match without having any Chance of actually succeeding is pretty depressing for both sides.

  • Nerf are you, the survivors have many more perks and many more opportunities than the killer 🤨

    You say you are a main killer and are you saying the survivors were nerf again? please nobody believe you, stop creating troll threads like these to try to hide that you are a survivor who doesn't know how to play

  • @Splinterverse said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1490686#Comment_1490686

    LOL. Not had your coffee yet this morning? So triggered!

    There have been little nerfs to killer stuff over the past year, but it's been predominantly buffs to killers and OP new ones.

    And you can complain all you want about "entitled survivors" but the math is there. Treat survivors like crap and see where it gets BHVR as a company.

    And don't use rank as a justification for your opinions. Rank is meaningless and has no real rewards.

    I don't drink coffee.

    Calling the Ruin change or Nurse rework a "little nerf" is a ridiculous understatement. We did not have so many buffs, but killer reworks (some to the better, some to the worse) and some mechanic changes, which hit the survivor side more, I give you that. But this more killer-oriented design changes came after YEARS of preferential treatment of the survivor side. We are currently more or less even. None of the recent killers is OP, btw.

    Treat killers like crap and it's the same. Don't act like survivor is the more important role. The game would be dead if either of the roles is missing. And I really can't see that any side was treated like crap recently. All bigger changes were totally justified. BL nerf was necessary, since it enabled near-infiinites on Haddonfield. Nurse basekit took a heavy nerf, problemaitc addons were removed. Toolbox were nerfed, but so was ruin. Maps got smaller and problematic windows were removed, but that was direly needed, with survvivors and killers approving the changes. The most glaring and broken addition in the recent years was Mettle of Man, a survivor perk, not a killer one!

    I know rank is meaningless. I even wrote about that I encountered multiple survivors in supposedly high ranks playing really bad. Ranking up as surv is far to easy. Thats one of the reasons matchmaking can be totally screwed currently. My whole point about the ranks was not to "justify my opinion", but to give a possible explanation why there feels to be a shortage of killer players, at least in my region. And if there is such a shortage of killers, it's likely bc the killer players get "treated like crap", not the survivors.

  • If they nerf moris anymore they'll become useless, might as well hook someone if they're on death hook 🤣

  • @GoldieLegion said:

    Can we talk about survs gettin nerf AGAIN? lightborn now makes imposible to blind and gives an aura for 10 minute of the surv, frankling not only makes the object dissapear now, it also shows an aura of the item to the killer, and dont even talk about billy cause chainsaw takes forever to overheat anyways, so that """"""nerf"""""" is bullshit. An yeah, those perks are situational, u can use better perks instead, blablablaaaaaaa... SAME WITH DS AND I KEEP READING KILLERS CRYING ABOUT IT, DONT TUNNEL, EASY, U MAKE ONE SURV PERK USELESS. It was really necessary? flashlights nerfed, toolboxes nerfed, all items nerfed in general with frankling now, what's next? gettin insta down if u use a med-kit on someone else? I KNOW I KNOW... Some survs are really annoying clicking all the time like #########, as a surv i dont approve that, also i dont tbag, but its a item that is there to use it. I'm not even goona talk about status effects in adons now and the auras in hooks or so, coz i read some killers saying that auras are a buff for survs and well... It's b*llshit up for everyone actually.

    What about nerfing ######### Ebony memento mori so killers stop ######### everyones game using it at first hook, for example? Maybe force them to use it at last hook or just one surv at first hook...? What about do something against facecampers? I know, "it's a mechanic" yeah, also is genrush and once again, they keep crying about it. There u go, that doesn't matter coz killers are always the poor little ones gettin bullied, right? Bullsh*t. But hey... Make all the items an excuse for camping an object with frankling now or just taking off one of the most important resource for survs, make the flashlights useless with lightborn now, worth, it's to hard TO JUST FACE A ######### WALL RIGHT?

    I used to have a neutral opinión coz i play both sides, but i can tell as a killer and as a surv that survs are not op, they keep gettin nerf once again and again and again instead. But hey, some killers facecamp, mori, tunnel or dc as soon they face a good surv player and it's totally fine.

    And here's a main killer talking actually. Guys, if u cant handle survs, maybe you need to improve, try harder and do it better next time. I faced a lot of killers that actually made the game impossible to win no matter how many ds, borrow times, flashlights blabla you have, they just KNOW how to do their job and they dont even need to tunnel or camp, so it's not about survs beeing op and crying in reddit about it, maybe some killers just need to keep playing in orden to learn how to counter survs.

    Playing both sides and in my opinión, killers definetly always get the favour from devs. It's a fact in my opinión, it's getting worse and worse. Come guys, u have tooons of op perks and adons to use, op killers to play and many ways to counter survs plays, don't be cry babys. (yeah i know survs cry aswell but its the killer who always get the favour)

    That's all. I know i'll get tons of salty comments here, but... I don't really care, everyone can express itself.. But in my opinión... IT IS WHAT IT IS. Also sorry for my english, i tried my best :')

    I physically cannot read this.

  • @CJCA915 said:

    If they nerf moris anymore they'll become useless, might as well hook someone if they're on death hook 🤣

    U can use it at last hook to avoid ds, for example or to do a mission, for the animation or to avoid a premade saving someone in endgame, i did mori before like this without hooking at first hook

  • @LordTohes said:

    Nerf are you, the survivors have many more perks and many more opportunities than the killer 🤨

    You say you are a main killer and are you saying the survivors were nerf again? please nobody believe you, stop creating troll threads like these to try to hide that you are a survivor who doesn't know how to play

    Too much salt for someone who "knows how to play" but ok XDDD

  • @apples33 said:

    Why are you booing him? He's right.

    Killers are strong enough. If you cant play well then thats on you.

    None of them need a boost. What does need to happen is more punishment for camping, slugging killers.

    Eboni Mori should be gone. Ends games far too quickly. Some killers have the one hit kills so they down you once and you're #########.

    Tell me how thats fair?

    Killers strong I'm sorry? but It pretty hard as killer I'm getting gen rushed almost every single game I play and I have been playing a lot of survivor recently and I feel gens are going too fast how my survivor games usually go 3 gens go off at once and the killer still has yet to hook someone so me personally I feel like gens just need to be slowed down

  • 13. What you also need to understand is camping tunneling and slugging are a must in the current state of the game you have perks to counter that so you can’t whine much there


    I remember that I wanted to play Killer like this:

    Going after a Survivor, down them, hang them. Find another Survivor and do the same. Then again find a Survivor (if it happens to be the first I would try to ignore them aka find a 3rd) and do the same. Rinse and repeat without slugging nor tunneling.

    But to my disappointment you can't really play this game like this(maybe not anymore - have no comparison). If you won't at least slug, there is no way, you reach a high rank and most of the time you get just bullied by Survivors and not even getting one kill out of it.

    Maybe it's just me, but I feel scummy if I play like this and definitely not like it. But what else can one do to apply pressure, if you just go for Survivor one by one? That's the case where one would feel "Gen-rushed" because too many survs would focus on Gens.

    I really liked that list @RizeAki ! That one point just got to me personally and I had to put my 2 Cents ^^'

  • @NursesBootie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1492422#Comment_1492422

    It don't matter how rare they are. Even the possibility of coming into a match without having any Chance of actually succeeding is pretty depressing for both sides.

    That happens... Is a game, u can't always win. Once again, marking ur words, the possibility of coming into a match without having any Chance of actually succeeding cause the killer mori everyone first hook, camp or tunnel is pretty depressing for both sides, and they wont do anything about it, we can't do anything about it as surv, we cant do anything about premades as killers, sometimes u win sometimes u lose.


    The thing is there is always this fight between killers and survis and it wont stop. Some survs are ######### cliking and tbaging one game, annoying the killer unsitl the end playing toxic, so the next game the killer decides to mori at first hook and ######### others games. One game a killers decides to camp and the next game surv decides to just play safe and genrush the ######### out of the next killer. Sadly is how it works and people wont stop playing like this.

  • @GoldieLegion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1492591#Comment_1492591

    That happens... Is a game, u can't always win. Once again, marking ur words, the possibility of coming into a match without having any Chance of actually succeeding cause the killer mori everyone first hook, camp or tunnel is pretty depressing for both sides, and they wont do anything about it, we can't do anything about it as surv, we cant do anything about premades as killers, sometimes u win sometimes u lose.

    The thing is there is always this fight between killers and survis and it wont stop. Some survs are ######### cliking and tbaging one game, annoying the killer unsitl the end playing toxic, so the next game the killer decides to mori at first hook and ######### others games. One game a killers decides to camp and the next game surv decides to just play safe and genrush the ######### out of the next killer. Sadly is how it works and people wont stop playing like this.

    Ok i let you go with: "Sometimes you win, sometimes you loose."

  • @KiPi said:

    13. What you also need to understand is camping tunneling and slugging are a must in the current state of the game you have perks to counter that so you can’t whine much there

    I remember that I wanted to play Killer like this:

    Going after a Survivor, down them, hang them. Find another Survivor and do the same. Then again find a Survivor (if it happens to be the first I would try to ignore them aka find a 3rd) and do the same. Rinse and repeat without slugging nor tunneling.

    But to my disappointment you can't really play this game like this(maybe not anymore - have no comparison). If you won't at least slug, there is no way, you reach a high rank and most of the time you get just bullied by Survivors and not even getting one kill out of it.

    Maybe it's just me, but I feel scummy if I play like this and definitely not like it. But what else can one do to apply pressure, if you just go for Survivor one by one? That's the case where one would feel "Gen-rushed" because too many survs would focus on Gens.

    I really liked that list @RizeAki ! That one point just got to me personally and I had to put my 2 Cents ^^'

    I get it, as a killer player i know sometimes sluggin is necessary, also camping but there are ways to do it. I dont like ######### other peoples game and i prefer playing nice even if that makes it difficult to get red rank, a rank 1 killer that slug with 5 gends or facecamp everytime it's just a bad killer for me and rank means anything. Hear me out, i'm not saying survs never cry, they do, as a killer i zoned one surv with the exit open and they accused me of camping, like they wanted me to go to the other side of the map and look the wall while they scape. it's just stupid sometimes. But there is a difference between ZONING at the end game so u can get points too, to secure a kill or slugin one person to make pressure in game and just sluggin with 5 gens left 4 survs or camping/facecamping the hell out of everyone or tunnel the same person so u kill him fast enought to make him lose pep cause he couldnt play. I wont ever complain about zoning or sluggin when is necessary, but some killers just abusse of those mechanics for no reason. If playing like ######### sluggin everyone or facecamping is a mechanic then killers shouldnt beeing complaining about gen rush either, it's a mechanic too then (for me survs that only m1 gens are nothing, anyways, it's just a example)


    And as i surv i NEVER tbag or click the killer, even if i'm winning a chase, there is no need, but i also found killers that called me toxic just coz i was looping and dont letting him take me down easy, there is always nonsense people in games.

  • @a_toxic_legion_main said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1490476#Comment_1490476

    Killers strong I'm sorry? but It pretty hard as killer I'm getting gen rushed almost every single game I play and I have been playing a lot of survivor recently and I feel gens are going too fast how my survivor games usually go 3 gens go off at once and the killer still has yet to hook someone so me personally I feel like gens just need to be slowed down

    Well... I'm not saying killers don't even need buffs, thats way too much but... If sluggin and camping is a mechanic, gen rushing is too... right? killers have to face survis that just gen rush the hell out of them, surivs have to face killers with adons that makes the game way too difficult or they just camp and tunnel or mori. Imagine slowing gens down and facing TONS of killers that use mori, or facecamp at first hook, how can u handle that if u cant just repair fast? Its a both sides thing, maybe gens should be slow down, but then mori should get nerfed too.


    I personally dont like just doing gens, i dont think survs rank 1 that only repairs deserves the rank, but... sometimes is necessary dude, as sometimes slugin one persona to make pressure o soning a hook in end game is necessary. If i face a killer that facecamp or uses mori at first hook i wont even bother looking for chase, i'll rush the hell out of him, if he dont want me to play i'll do gens so i can make points before the killer decides i played enought, honestly.


    "what can else i can do to stop gen rush isntead of camping and sluggin everyone?" then, what can survs do to stop killers camping or mori then first hook instead of gen rushing? i both sides are ######### in this game if one person decides to play brainless.


    I'm agree in maybe slowing down gens a little while the killer is chasing someone, when a surv and a killer wants to play they just cant, the killer get rushed if he keeps a chase and the surv that likes to loop lose chase cause killer just need to go. Yeah i get it, but man.... I had a lot of games where the killer just made it impossible to do gens, cause he knew where to go everytime, he knew to make pressure, he knew map control and he didnt even need to slug or camp, he jus knew how to do his job, u can do 3 gens and you are already in last hook and with 2 survs left, it's crazy how good killers can be if they know how to do it. Sometimes it's not others fault, we just need to improve.


    And come on... I don't know if u play legion or you just have that name, but i do play legion and yeah, it's a weak killer, but talking about gen rush, if u play it like u should, survs will have a really hard time doing gens, at least i dont get too many gen rush as legion and if i do it's cause i lost map control and they did better than me, simple as that

  • @apples33 said:

    Why are you booing him? He's right.

    Killers are strong enough. If you cant play well then thats on you.

    None of them need a boost. What does need to happen is more punishment for camping, slugging killers.

    Eboni Mori should be gone. Ends games far too quickly. Some killers have the one hit kills so they down you once and you're #########.

    Tell me how thats fair?

    Allow me to quote to you from the forum, under a little tab the devs called "Game Rules".

    "DISCARDED REPORTS REASONS

    THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT CONSIDERED BANNABLE OFFENSES - PLEASE DO NOT REPORT

    • Camping
    • Slugging
    • Tunneling
    • Streamsniping
    • Teabagging
    • Bodyblocking
    • Looping

    "

    And if you mean ingame punishment well killers get punished. They get very few bloodpoints for slugging and in the case of camping lose emblem points. If you dont think thats enough, then here is some recommendations. Camping? Do gens = ez escape, the maths speaks for it self. Slugging? I hear Unbreakable is really popular. Besides Slugging is one of if not the only counter there is to many of survivors tool sets and to the game state in general. And very few killers from my experience actually slug when there is more than 2 survivors left.

    I'd say if anything should happen it shouldnt be killers getting punished, just survivors getting rewarded for playing smart. 1 survivor gets camped for 2 entire hook stages, but the 3 remaining survivors escape. POINTS! All 4 survivors get a lot points, and the one on the hook gets a bunch of "survival points" for not suiciding on hook, or something like that. Incentivize good behaviour and punish bad. Pretty easy if you ask me. If I as a killer wanted to camp a survivor, and it has happened, then I would usually do it to punish some dickhead. Now if that dickhead got more bloodpoints than me despite being camped from the begining of the match til the end of the match, then its not much of a punishment.

    Another case of camping is if I have 2 survivors on a hook next to each other, well its not up to me to leave them to make it easy for you to get the unhooks, its up to you to not be that bad at the game. This is not the killer that should be punished for playing the game "correctly" its the survivors that should be punished for playing poorly.

    Ofc there is also the camping at the end of a match, camping the survivor you caught just before all gens were done. The killer gets punished for leaving the hooked person. What usually happens is, the killer looks for someone, either by checking the doors or just the area he saw an aura. And the remaining survivors free the hooked person, someone gets the killers attention while the others open the door, if it isnt already 99. So the killer is automatically punished there, because he has lost the match at that point. Doesnt matter if he camps or not, he lost the match. The only way he can still win is if survivors ######### up massively by being dumbasses.

  • @GoldieLegion said:

    Can we talk about survs gettin nerf AGAIN? lightborn now makes imposible to blind and gives an aura for 10 minute of the surv, frankling not only makes the object dissapear now, it also shows an aura of the item to the killer, and dont even talk about billy cause chainsaw takes forever to overheat anyways, so that """"""nerf"""""" is bullshit. An yeah, those perks are situational, u can use better perks instead, blablablaaaaaaa... SAME WITH DS AND I KEEP READING KILLERS CRYING ABOUT IT, DONT TUNNEL, EASY, U MAKE ONE SURV PERK USELESS. It was really necessary? flashlights nerfed, toolboxes nerfed, all items nerfed in general with frankling now, what's next? gettin insta down if u use a med-kit on someone else? I KNOW I KNOW... Some survs are really annoying clicking all the time like #########, as a surv i dont approve that, also i dont tbag, but its a item that is there to use it. I'm not even goona talk about status effects in adons now and the auras in hooks or so, coz i read some killers saying that auras are a buff for survs and well... It's b*llshit up for everyone actually.

    What about nerfing ######### Ebony memento mori so killers stop ######### everyones game using it at first hook, for example? Maybe force them to use it at last hook or just one surv at first hook...? What about do something against facecampers? I know, "it's a mechanic" yeah, also is genrush and once again, they keep crying about it. There u go, that doesn't matter coz killers are always the poor little ones gettin bullied, right? Bullsh*t. But hey... Make all the items an excuse for camping an object with frankling now or just taking off one of the most important resource for survs, make the flashlights useless with lightborn now, worth, it's to hard TO JUST FACE A ######### WALL RIGHT?

    I used to have a neutral opinión coz i play both sides, but i can tell as a killer and as a surv that survs are not op, they keep gettin nerf once again and again and again instead. But hey, some killers facecamp, mori, tunnel or dc as soon they face a good surv player and it's totally fine.

    And here's a main killer talking actually. Guys, if u cant handle survs, maybe you need to improve, try harder and do it better next time. I faced a lot of killers that actually made the game impossible to win no matter how many ds, borrow times, flashlights blabla you have, they just KNOW how to do their job and they dont even need to tunnel or camp, so it's not about survs beeing op and crying in reddit about it, maybe some killers just need to keep playing in orden to learn how to counter survs.

    Playing both sides and in my opinión, killers definetly always get the favour from devs. It's a fact in my opinión, it's getting worse and worse. Come guys, u have tooons of op perks and adons to use, op killers to play and many ways to counter survs plays, don't be cry babys. (yeah i know survs cry aswell but its the killer who always get the favour)

    That's all. I know i'll get tons of salty comments here, but... I don't really care, everyone can express itself.. But in my opinión... IT IS WHAT IT IS. Also sorry for my english, i tried my best :')

    Buffs to Killers ≠ Nerfs to Survivors

  • @GoldieLegion said:

    Yeah i mean, i knwo it's not a surv nerf itself, but by buffing those perks they are nerfing the survs again :c

    You will never enjoy this game if you legit consider one side being Better meaning the same as The Other side being Worse

  • @GoldieLegion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1494588#Comment_1494588

    I get it, as a killer player i know sometimes sluggin is necessary, also camping but there are ways to do it. I dont like ######### other peoples game and i prefer playing nice even if that makes it difficult to get red rank, a rank 1 killer that slug with 5 gends or facecamp everytime it's just a bad killer for me and rank means anything. Hear me out, i'm not saying survs never cry, they do, as a killer i zoned one surv with the exit open and they accused me of camping, like they wanted me to go to the other side of the map and look the wall while they scape. it's just stupid sometimes. But there is a difference between ZONING at the end game so u can get points too, to secure a kill or slugin one person to make pressure in game and just sluggin with 5 gens left 4 survs or camping/facecamping the hell out of everyone or tunnel the same person so u kill him fast enought to make him lose pep cause he couldnt play. I wont ever complain about zoning or sluggin when is necessary, but some killers just abusse of those mechanics for no reason. If playing like ######### sluggin everyone or facecamping is a mechanic then killers shouldnt beeing complaining about gen rush either, it's a mechanic too then (for me survs that only m1 gens are nothing, anyways, it's just a example)

    And as i surv i NEVER tbag or click the killer, even if i'm winning a chase, there is no need, but i also found killers that called me toxic just coz i was looping and dont letting him take me down easy, there is always nonsense people in games.

    I know what you mean and I am playing like that (just ofc making mistakes sometimes). But no matter the reason, I feel still scummy for every slug. Even if I find myself to camp at the EGC to secure that one kill.

    I hate it when killer try and slug the first person they down in the game at 5 Gens. If people were around, ok. I mean if I know there is a flashlight in the game I will try and spook them if I can't face a wall or smth. But quite some killer tend to play "too sweaty" or "scummy".


    I just am sad, that I have to play differently from my imagined way. I never meant stupid and unnecessary slugging, but that there are quite some cases where it is the best strategy. Also avoiding playing Oni for example because his power favors slugging mostly. It is just not my playstyle. But I am an achievement hunter, so there is that (currently missing only 14).

  • @GoldieLegion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1493692#Comment_1493692

    U can use it at last hook to avoid ds, for example or to do a mission, for the animation or to avoid a premade saving someone in endgame, i did mori before like this without hooking at first hook

    I personally wish mori's were like release, where you could use it without any prerequisite 🙄

  • @GoldieLegion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1494574#Comment_1494574

    Well... I'm not saying killers don't even need buffs, thats way too much but... If sluggin and camping is a mechanic, gen rushing is too... right? killers have to face survis that just gen rush the hell out of them, surivs have to face killers with adons that makes the game way too difficult or they just camp and tunnel or mori. Imagine slowing gens down and facing TONS of killers that use mori, or facecamp at first hook, how can u handle that if u cant just repair fast? Its a both sides thing, maybe gens should be slow down, but then mori should get nerfed too.

    I personally dont like just doing gens, i dont think survs rank 1 that only repairs deserves the rank, but... sometimes is necessary dude, as sometimes slugin one persona to make pressure o soning a hook in end game is necessary. If i face a killer that facecamp or uses mori at first hook i wont even bother looking for chase, i'll rush the hell out of him, if he dont want me to play i'll do gens so i can make points before the killer decides i played enought, honestly.

    "what can else i can do to stop gen rush isntead of camping and sluggin everyone?" then, what can survs do to stop killers camping or mori then first hook instead of gen rushing? i both sides are ######### in this game if one person decides to play brainless.

    I'm agree in maybe slowing down gens a little while the killer is chasing someone, when a surv and a killer wants to play they just cant, the killer get rushed if he keeps a chase and the surv that likes to loop lose chase cause killer just need to go. Yeah i get it, but man.... I had a lot of games where the killer just made it impossible to do gens, cause he knew where to go everytime, he knew to make pressure, he knew map control and he didnt even need to slug or camp, he jus knew how to do his job, u can do 3 gens and you are already in last hook and with 2 survs left, it's crazy how good killers can be if they know how to do it. Sometimes it's not others fault, we just need to improve.

    And come on... I don't know if u play legion or you just have that name, but i do play legion and yeah, it's a weak killer, but talking about gen rush, if u play it like u should, survs will have a really hard time doing gens, at least i dont get too many gen rush as legion and if i do it's cause i lost map control and they did better than me, simple as that

    Lol you give fair points and I am a legion main just haven't played them in a while

  • What's funny is that they won't ban for streamsniping, even though that's literally cheating and even Twitch (for example) will ban people from their platform for that.

  • @RizeAki said:

    1. Buffs to killer perks are not a nerf to survivors
    2. Lightborn already gave immunity to blind it didn’t change not to mention what does an aura do when the survivor is 3m in front of you?
    3. Billy is more balanced now it was never meant to be a hard nerf
    4. DS doesn’t get complained about cuz someone tunneled it’s because it doesn’t work as intended no one wants a nerf but a rework lasts same time or more but ends once someone else is hooked or you start doing objectives
    5. Items got nerfed for obvious reasons toolboxes did gens too fast, medkit insta healed you off the ground, flashlights could chain a million times
    6. None of the items got nerfed with new franklins as new version is no better then old version
    7. No one really uses status effect add ons but those aren’t new they have been around for a long time
    8. Mori and key will both be reworked in the near future
    9. If someone is being camped while it sucks know they do get punished for it and best bet is do gens or bring bt and camaraderie
    10. I’ll admit you right on this one people do cry gen rush a little much cuz most of the time there is a chance to protect gens but at the same time there is times where you can’t
    11. Now here you say killers will just look at a wall instead of run lightborn so why cry about lightborn? Besides the part of being immune to blind didn’t change it was always like that to even blind a killer it took a dumb killer and 3 flashlights
    12. You also say people camp people for items I think that’s only for keys and that’s less now cuz new franklins can destroy the key so no one has to be moried tunneled or camped
    13. What you also need to understand is camping tunneling and slugging are a must in the current state of the game you have perks to counter that so you can’t whine much there
    14. Both sides dc not just killer I see more survivors dc then killer and I play both sides equally
    15. Survivors barely get any nerfs lately so I don’t know what you mean especially when you call every killer buff a nerf that’s not how it works nerfing would be taking away your ability to run not making a certain killer run faster you understand?
    16. Sometimes needing to learn how to play better is what’s wrong but sometimes it’s not there are squads who make it their goal to depip killers with every crutch imaginable and you may not be camping or tunneling and they end up forcing you to and get away with it cuz of perks
    17. On the last note couldn’t the same be said about you because you are trying to act like survivor is so oppressed when it’s not just learn to play better if these things bother you
    18. You are so wrong in many ways this game does not favor killer and nor do I believe it favors survivor it’s just seems like that to some such as yourself
    19. Difference between the main killer perks is they are utility based while survivor perks are second chances that for everyone used make the game have a 5th imaginary survivor
    20. I am gonna end this on an even number here for ocd purposes I hope my points help you at all if you even read them feel free to discuss point by point with me anything you feel I am wrong on but peacefully

    i think its b8 m8

  • Trust me knowing most of the full on survivor mains ive met on this game he is probably serious 😂 and yeah I shouldn’t waste my time on 20 points that prove all of his points useless but ehh I was stuck at work when I made it with nothing better to do plus it was kind of funny doing that and realizing he counters his own point in there meaning he at one point doesn’t agree in his statement 😂

  • Rank 20 survivor bait, no way you've played for longer then a few hours

1 2 ›