Rip billy
Rip billy 5/14/16-7/28/20
You will be missed......i'll have to find another main now....😢😢😢
Rip billy 5/14/16-7/28/20
You will be missed......i'll have to find another main now....😢😢😢
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
F.
F.
F.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGESP0iePmQ
F.
F.
F.
F.
F old friend. When I got tired of being bullied when I first started playing the game as Wraith, you brought me confidence and taught me to push on and devour their hope.
RIP OG Billy
F.
F.
Good riddance! 😉
🙄
Really goes to show, even the slightest nerf and some people lose their minds and act like its completely ruined. A lot of people dont want true balance they just want to win.
F.
F (uck cooldowns)
F.
F.
RIP
This is why you should never invest in killers addons and stuff. Focus on building survivors and getting items and addons for them.
Lol! You guys are overreacting. Billy will still be good.
F.
The overheat tho....
Silence hooligan
Remember ruin???
Yeah I feel you. Same thing happened with the Nurse, now all her top tier add-ons are useless.
Well....I still have trapper, wraith and gf to get rid of stress (and maybe bubba if hes good)
Congratulations BHVR!
You nerfed another balanced killer instead of buffing Clown, Legion or Pig!
Now I'm seriously thinking about uninstalling this game...
Tbh, at first glance, the overheat mechanic seems to not even be there now. His add-ons seem to be the only thing they murdered about Billy. I might need to see more matches to be 100% sure tho.
Yeah so glad all the instaheals, green medkits and toolboxes I have for my survivors haven’t received any changes.
Wonder if anyone has any 2016 BNPs laying around too.
Clown is alright now and they buffed bubba....
Billy is not dead.
Rest in Peace, my redneck buddy.
Now we'll even LESS high-rank killer variety.
F.
maybe try oni, in his current state he is quite fun to play.
has some irony to it that Oni is now the better Billy...
F.
You can still zoom across the map, you can still backrev after zooming across the map, you can still stand in front of a locker and keep your chainsaw revved.
Imagine posting this out of a temper tantrum, when practically nothing has changed except for his addons (of which some were truly broken).
How the hell is this a temper tatrum???
I used to be an oni main but it got boring
His addons are
And it took 4 years to fix them
Is nurse fun to play after her "slight" nerf?
You must not play/like billy...he was perfectly fine but they decided to nerf him instead of fixing legion/the other 99 bugs in the game
Rest in peace, Billy. You were my main since I started playing the game 4 years ago.
Now is time to Oni-chan I guess.
Save your breath brother, we must not waist time communicating with the survivor mains or else they might complain and nerf wraith too
People on here love to boast that Hillbilly at basekit was “perfectly balanced”.
Therefore by their own logic he doesn’t need add ons, as that would make him OP and ruin that perfect balance 😌
Rest in Peace. I'm going to miss you big man
Im on console....you cant curve on console
No she isn't. Feels like your fighting the blink mechanic more than the survivors.