Remove Lockers from the game.
Im tired of having to go game after game sitting in a lobby for 30 min just because someone wont let me tombstone them for this god awful achievement. I EVEN ADDED THE PERSON ON STEAM, HAD A 1 ON 1 CONVERSATION WITH THEM. AS THEY REFUSED TO GET OUT OF THE LOCKER FOR ME TO GET THIS #########. HOW AM I GOING TO 100% if I cant even do something because someone can easily make it impossible. After I caught up to them and they knew I was achievement hunting they ######### D/C'd on purpose to DENY THE ACHIEVEMENT.
Comments
Also, going to apologize ahead of time for the cursing but damn am I pissed.
Infinite ammo now I guess
That is not holding the game hostage, you are just being stubborn. Suck it up and try again, it's called achievement for a reason.
I did pull them out of the locker I did pick them up and drop them 3 times but when you do that you still get stunned buddy and he hopped right back into the locker.
I was finally able to pull him somewhere without a locker built up blood lust has he jumped over a pallet thousands of times got the tombstone proc and during the start of the animation he Disconnected.
It's too easy to take the game hostage from a myers working on an achievement.
Well I mean they could easily have the entity block the locker for those abusing a mechanic that is in-fact a grief to the circumstances and on top of that clear toxic/troll behavior making the game being held hostage because I wanted my achievement that I earned. I posted the profile because I know the dev's will see this post.
@xMystic1
If you REALLY want this achievement that bad, try doing it during rank reset, that will increase your chance.
Even better, wait few days after, most of the tryhards will already have climbed ranks.
I'm against the removal of the natural habitat of endangered Dwights everywhere ! How cruel to propose such a thing !
Yea lets remove lockers and take away weapons from killers and you were the one taking a game hostage by just standing there
I was thinking that the last Survivor should have no protection against Tombstone aside from successfully jumping into the hatch. They can’t jump into a locker to save themselves. I’d like for it to apply to all Survivors, and not just the last one, but that might make Tombstone too OP, even though it’s an Ultra Rare add-on.
What if they don’t wiggle though? Does the Survivor automatically break free if the Killer drops them three times? If not, then the Survivor can just go AFK and deny the Tombstone.
A better solution would be to keep the survivor's avatar in-game and stationary if they DC. Put the DC icon on the stat screen, but leave the avatar in-game and have it automatically struggle on the second hook (like the current "can't move" bug). That way killers can get credit for mori/hook rituals/achievements and survivors can get heal/unhook credit.
Then that guy was just being a douche. You cannot do anything with him. You cannot reason with him.
Under those circumstances i think some slight changes could be implemented by the devs in order to prevent this level of abuse without removing a core gameplay feature like you suggest. If you are tier 3 myers with a tombstone addon if a survivor is incapped on the ground you should be able to mori them without them standing in the same way as if you brought the mori offering. To prevent them from robbing you of the mori via disconnecting once you start the mori it cannot be stopped by quiting the game. Regardless if the survivor stays or not the mori will finish to completion before the game ends.
Also tip of advice. Its not a wise idea to post someones steam profile on here. That is naming and shaming and you are dangerously approaching the fine line of witch hunting which is a good way to get a permaban.
Gotta git gud.
Is getting 100% achievements really that big of a deal though? If he got into a locker and you didn't tombstone him you didn't actually earn the achievement. You also come off as a spoiled child in your conversation. The dude has no obligation to just let you kill him with a tombstone.
Sums up the perfect logic.
take him out of the locker while holding him take him toa nice cozy corner repeatedly drop him and pick him up until he gets free of your grasp. He should now be stuck in the corner.....proceed to cuddle him.
You are the petty brat dude. You just want the guy to hand over himself so you can get an achievement. Why should he? You didn't earn it. Just hook the guy and try again until you get it. Don't beg and whine like you deserve something.
Bud he took advantage of a game mechanic, purposefully. That is taking the game hostage esp when it prevents the killer to do a task that was inclined to happen. 2 I DID EARN IT I SPENT 20 MIN IN THAT GAME FARMING THE TOMBSTONE WHICH THEN I HAD TO KILL ALL THE OTHER 3 SURVS AND THEN HAD TO PLAY WITH A KID UNTIL I FINALLY GOT THE TOMBSTONE ON HIM WHICH THEN HE DISCONNECTS BECAUSE HE KNEW MY INTENTION WAS FOR AN ACHIEVEMENT. NOW IM TYPING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE THEN MAYBE YOU CAN READ WHAT IM SAYING. AND IVE DONE THIS ATTEMPT 9 TIMES TO HAVE IT COME DOWN TO A PETTY KID HIDING IN A LOCKER OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
It's not taking the game hostage when you can still kill him by hook. You didn't earn it if you didn't kill all 4. Else you wouldn't be here complaining.
Couldn't you just take them out of the locker take them to an unsafe area than mori them?
######### off Dwight built all those lockers with his bare hands. Plus just keep picking up and dropping them at an area in the map where there are no lockers. Problem solved.
It's a legit defence to avoid getting Mori.
Achievements aren't always easy. Overall getting all achievements in DbD is easier then most games.
OP Thank you for sharing your pain. This made me happy.
You need to chill, man. I get that you're mad but yelling on the forums isn't gonna do much for you.