Remove Lockers from the game.
Im tired of having to go game after game sitting in a lobby for 30 min just because someone wont let me tombstone them for this god awful achievement. I EVEN ADDED THE PERSON ON STEAM, HAD A 1 ON 1 CONVERSATION WITH THEM. AS THEY REFUSED TO GET OUT OF THE LOCKER FOR ME TO GET THIS #########. HOW AM I GOING TO 100% if I cant even do something because someone can easily make it impossible. After I caught up to them and they knew I was achievement hunting they ######### D/C'd on purpose to DENY THE ACHIEVEMENT.
Comments
Insulting people isn't going to help you out much either. It sucks that they DCed on you, but there'll be another time to get the achievement. You just gotta keep working at it.
Yeah @chemical_reject at least tell me which locker you are in so i can be near and we can talk while the crows fly around.
I understand that, but yelling on the forums and insulting people won't fix that. The best thing to do would be to try again when you have the chance. Maybe wait until the next rank reset to use these add-ons.
3D is so much better 8-)
I got them all within 2 months?
The game isn't being held hostage. Myers had every chance to end the game. The survivor isn't required to get out of a locker just so Myers can get an Achievement. He could have pulled the survivor out of the locker and hung them at any time.
That is ######### brutal, I genuinely feel bad for you.
I already have the platinum trophy for bloodborne I prefer it over darksouls so I had to 100% it. And again I don't care about him locker camping I care about him disconnecting after I outsmarted him. Also taking someone hostage is defined as "The act of seizing or holding a person as security for the fulfilment of a condition." His condition was to deny me an achievement he knew what I was after, he knew I wasn't leaving without it. He was holding me in the game by denying me the ability to do something that was meant to be done by abusing a mechanic not intended to be used in that way.
He wasn't holding you in the game. You were holding yourself there. You could have just ended the game by pulling him out of the locker and hanging him. instead, you decided you weren't leaving without the achievement. You're not guaranteed that.
I don't get your logic- remove lockers so I can get an achievement.
The survivor who DC'ed to deny him an achievement was a dick, yes. However, "petulant child" doesn't even begin to describe his reaction to that and his responses in this thread.
An appropriate reaction would have been "ugh, what a dick", followed by queuing up for the next match.
The moment you asked the survivor to give up, you went from earned to being given, and the fact he didn't give you what you wanted caused you to make...this. that is the most entitled crap I've ever read and that's saying something considering this community. I don't even disagree with the guy DCing out of spite.
It sucks you are having trouble with this, but you in no way deserved that achievement. If you haven't gotten it yet, I've had success using fired up, play with your food, ruin, and brutal strength. Use tombstone and tuft of hair, spend the game stalking, breaking pallets and slowing gens as you get faster and faster. Should be 1 or 2 left when you EW3 then take it from there.
Fix that for you bro.