Which killer do you hate VS'ing the most?
If I had to list them all in order not including spirit from who I hate to VS to who I love to VS it'd go something like this
Nurse, Hag, Trapper, Huntress, Pig, Clown, Doc, Freddy, Billy, Michael, Wraith, LF
Just for reference it's just the abilities that I find annoying to play against, not who I think is the best.
Comments
Honestly? Freddy,The Doctor, and even the Wraith anybody else is fine but damn these are some cheap killers even tho I love playing as Freddy for easy kills.
nea
Im not sure if Freddy was designed to camp but I'd say he was designed to prolong games. :P
Im in the red ranks on Xbone and you play a ton of Billy. I don’t hate him yet but it gets annoying with how low his skill floor is and how broken BBQ can make him.
In over 1,000 hours on Xbone I’ve run into maybe 3-4 great Nurse players so I don’t care about her.
The dcing kind.
I think once guys like Freddy and LF get a buff they will be crazy. LF maybe a speed buff and add-on rework?
I love facing Michael Myers the best. Always a fun match with Myers and his creepy jump scare tactics.
Wraith and LF because 99% of the time they are the most toxic killers, whether they kill people or not. I've only had a handful of games against these killers where the guy playing them wasn't a total Dbag.
In terms of just the character, I would say Myers because how well you do against him sometimes depends on how much your team feeds him EW. If I get a game with non-potatoes that don't just give him EW super fast he's fine, but when you have a dude that stands at a pallet and waits like a nub then he tiers up and 99% to tier 3 it's annoying AF.
And the Hag is no fun anymore. She's no joke!
There is only one killer that I genuinely don't like playing against and that is Freddy.
Lol, just don't run up to a hooked player and the traps won't be set off! Whenever you get grabbed off a hook save it's your own fault.
Infinite EW3 Myers
I will say my list, Because why not....
In order I HATE to face as a Survivor
SUPER DISLIKE
1)Legion
2)Nurse
3)Spirit
4)Clown
Can Be with the OP addons
5)Doctor
6)Freddy
7)Hag
8)Huntress (only god like Rank 1 players that know the BS hitbox for hatch throws)
Can be at times but most of the time not
9)Trapper
10)Billy
11)Wraith
12)Pig
13)Myers
14)LF
Hillbilly and LF mostly LF and his basement camping.
I don't get the hate about Freddy though. Some of the best survivor games are against him.
The Pig - the masks are annoying - mostly when the gates are open.
The Hag traps give me heart attacks lol.
Legion is the only killer I genuinely hate playing against.
I also hate playing against Billy, even though I've learned how to VS him now... I still hate his ######### ugly face.
I really enjoy playing against anyone who doesn't use cookie cutter builds, people who don't go to a tierlist and just use whatever is top tier and actually try to make their own builds. I always compliment them after the game ends because it's a breath of fresh air, even if their build sucks they still get a "thanks for a good and fun game" from me.
in generel: nurse
i mean i know some people wont believe me but everytime i play nurse with double range addons i just win. except someone gets the hatch but this is just bs
i dont have a personal HATE killer. i dont like hag or trapper because if they're not ######### af you just die. Alltough the trapper is just viable/dangerous if he uses the iridiscent stone.
spirit is annoying because if she tryhards you dont know what she's doing you're just lucky when you survive ^^ no skill or sth
LF cause I always get f̷̦̰̈́͛͂̄̀͘͘̕̕ȁ̵͉̬̹͚͎̱̺̫̀č̶̛̣̥̹͓̺̜͉̪̽̀̕e̴̲̪̘̗̪̤͌͊̿̊͘̚c̴̥̻̳̎a̵̮̻̳̩̥̲̔͋m̵̢̛͍̙̖̠͌̀́͑̇͑͠p̶̛̛̟̹͉͈͓̰̓̒͐̋̓̈̄ę̸͓͖̜͚̀̑͠ͅḑ̴͓̤̼̠͓̪̒̊̿̑͋̏͘͜͝͝͝ and have a good time
Freddy and Legion, they are just annoying to go against. The other killers I don't mind.
I know I posted already, but I forgot to mention Doc! 4head He is the most lame killer in the game and is absolutely not fun to play against. Constantly reveal your position, can't do certain actions in madness 3, more annoying skill checks. STUPID BULL ######### if you ask me.
I like: Spirit (because of the mindgames) Myers (because of the noclip window jukes ;p)
Dislike: Legion (running in a straight line all the time, boring) and Hag (crouch simulator xD, no im just scared)