Which killer do you hate VS'ing the most?
If I had to list them all in order not including spirit from who I hate to VS to who I love to VS it'd go something like this
Nurse, Hag, Trapper, Huntress, Pig, Clown, Doc, Freddy, Billy, Michael, Wraith, LF
Just for reference it's just the abilities that I find annoying to play against, not who I think is the best.
Comments
Nurse, billy, huntress, hag, clown, freddy... The others I don't mind so much
i like playing against all of the killers, except for hillybilllyboy his insta down is pretty skilless and boring imo and thats coming from a killer main.
I hate The Doctor with a passion and on the other end, i like VS'ing Billy, Myers and Wraith, i'm indifferent towards the others
Nurse for obvious reasons.
Wraith
How come? If you don't mind me asking
90% of then facecamp.
I like to go against Myers and Clown the most, i don't like to be put against a really good Nurse because there's nothing you can do against it
I have a special kind of hatred towards Nurse.
After her, huntress, hag ,trapper.
Billy and Huntress, to be honest, not because they are OP, or something, I am just bored with facing them. All my games are Billies and Huntresses.
Freddy, and not because he is a good killer but I find it boring to not really be able to hide from him since you can't see him and the character is designed to tunnel you. His power makes it nearly impossible to lose him and forces you to simply buy as much time as possible before eventually getting downed. I enjoy trying to lose a killer with jukes rather than loops and also enjoy playing it as stealthy as possible, Freddy makes my play-style obsolete.
I don't see him often but every Freddy game is either 1: Get caught first and spend the game running around with him or 2: Never get caught because they are tunneling someone else who got found first.
I both love and hate fighting Myers. How it should be. Pure terror.
I love playing and going against Myers, he has that nice balance for me.
I really hate playing against freddy and doc. My mates always DC and I am left alone, that really sucks
Too bad that devs dont wanna punish DCing
But there is no killer that I really hate. I love Myers.
Don't play with them if they DC, sounds pretty toxic of an environment to be in :P
Clown, Freddy, Doc.
Most annoying playstyles.
Nurse.
Others aren't even close.
Nurses.
I hate Hillbilly too but only because they're meta.
I hate playing against nurse only.
I am a solo survivor (most of the time)
Yes, sadly is a pretty toxic environment
Yeah wish that the devs could introduce some other viable killers and not sth like that spirit crap^^
Actually, she is very mobile with addons, maybe not like billy or nurse, but I think with BBQ, she can be really good
Hag. I just nope right out and don't even try. A defensive three generator hag is like running into a brick wall, and the only way to even have a chance at winning is brute force (assuming your teammates do the same).
She cant see auras during phase walk, just fyi.
Her 110% movement speed make her power-dependent but her power is very unreliable and has a 20 sec cd.
A good Nurse as in the ones who don't miss a single blink and always know where you are. I've only encountered 3 of them that play perfectly but it was an awful experience.
Also Hag, before a good Hag was annoying to deal with and bad Hag's were also annoying. With the recent buffs the good Hag players are awful to play against and the inexperienced Hag players got a huge boost to their performance. Hag can easily drag a game out longer than it needs to be to the point where I feel like suiciding on hook. I actually run Deja Vu now because of this killer. Not even because of myself but I swear my teammates always willingly fall into 3 gen so I always try to prevent that.
Main thing those two have in common is teleporting.
Killers I like playing against is Myers and Leatherface (When they don't camp). I find that Leatherface players who actually are always mobile have some of the most exciting chases.
Shoutout to Freddy not because he's strong but because he's annoying and unfun to play against.
I don't really hate any of them....unless if they FACECAMP!!!!!!!!
Nah, just kidding! The Doctor of course, cuz... ya know how annoying he was
So far Billy, Nurse and Huntress are the top listed. What does that tell you? No one wants to play the other killers because they suck. Buff killers!
I suck as survivor, but I dislike playing a good trapper or hag.
Huntress.
God i hate her xD
(the hatchet hitboxes dont make a good job at making me feel better about her)
Also Hillbilly out of sheer boredom. Easily 75% of my matches after rank 10 are against Hillbilly. Good thing the Devs are releasing "Fun" killers instead of viable ones to break up the monotony.
Camping hags and skillcheck doctors.
Love to go against billys. When i hear the chainsaw right when the game starts, i know its gonna be a good one.
Freddy, cause they tunnel the hardest.
Granted, Freddy kinda needs to. But it doesn't make it less annoying.
A camping Nurse?
BOI
;;__;;
Am sorri...
Why does the every1 hate salty smithson?
;_;
I cri al tim!
The doctor the only killer who's ability works IRL... because he makes you scream
The Spirit. She is so damn OP and should be slower than a survivor when phase walking. KAPPA
trapper keeps me on edge. It kinda makes it like a horror game because when I'm in a chase I'm just really hoping I don't step in a trap but nurse takes the #1 spot for obvious reasons