Cutest female survivor?
I know there are many of this type of question but it is funny :) there is another with male killers
Cant change the options so if yours isnt here, leave it in the comments!
I know there are many of this type of question but it is funny :) there is another with male killers
Cant change the options so if yours isnt here, leave it in the comments!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
🛑 Other:
...
Cheryl and Feng are by far the cutest female survivors.
Yui.
It's a three way tie between Feng, Yui and Cheryl/Lisa for me so, I'm sorry, but I just can't pick between these three so they all get my vote! :D
Cheryl is cute and BAE
Yui.
I think too it is between feng and cheryl!, but for me cheryl is more cute.
zarina
What do we mean by cute?
Like, 'adorable child/puppy cute'? "Awww! Cute!"
Or like, 'she has a nice face cute'? "She looks good."
Hahaha more like she has a nice face, scream, etc (i love some survivors screams and others i hate them, like fengs).
PRAISE THE JANE BOOTY!
Hahahaha you made my day
Feng is cute especially when falling, but Yui...🤤
Yui, but chose Cheryl on the poll since Yui wasn't an option.
Well that's tough. I don't think any of the Survivors make especially cute noises.
Maybe Nancy? She probably has the cutest pained noises and her face isn't as DBD-ified as most licensed characters.
That said, if DBD Heather actually looked like Heather I'd definitely vote for her.