Imagine DBD Vr.With a Tier List
Imagine getting face camped & given the killer a middle finger Or Moried.
S:
-Myers
-Ghostface
-Wraith
-Huntress
-Deathslinger
A:
-Pig
-Clown
-Doctor
-Hag
-Trapper
B:
-Oni
-Spirit
-Pyramid Head
-Demo
C:
-Freddy
-Billy
-Nurse
-Legion
-Plauge
Comments
A 3rd person vr game?
I feel the nausea already.
Also imagine trying to actually mime everything a killer does; my fat ass would pass out from pretending to kick a pallet with a box on my face let alone trying to walk at 4.6m/s.
Lol
I've thought about this, it would have to be retooled a lot though. I think if done right it could be great, but a massive waste of time if done wrong.
I'd be about it. Someone got it working as Killer because the whole first person thing, but it was mostly just camera controls and that's it. It wasn't 6ยฐ of freedom
Probaly no crossplay because survivors would probaly be in first person.
They'd have to do a lot yeah. I'd imagine it would be like dbd mobile, a different version of the same game with plenty of changes.
POV Plague mori lmao
Imagine Demo.
Ghost Face still jump scares me. I'd probably wiz a little in VR. ๐
Think about having a reverse bear trap on your face.
I don't wanna. ๐ฉ
Then you dont wanna think about getting hit by clown bottle.
Clown as a DBD concept even in VR doesn't seem fearsome, actually. Sadly.
Remember how the clown distorts your screen but now imagine it in first person.
Okay I do fear migraines.
I kinda played dbd in vr with psvr when I first got it. You can play anything on the headset but it's just like sitting in front of a large screen, not actual vr. Still kinda cool playing killer though.
Pog
Oni in B tier? Imagine raging giant samurai charging at you and then BAM BAM you to death.
In Vr
Yes I meant in VR. I would probably ######### my pants seeing him charging at me.