Why didn’t BHVR make the crown a modified trinket instead of a dedicated headpiece?
Title. I don’t have much more to say about it. It can’t really be that hard to mess around with the models and stuff so the crown appears near the head while not actually taking up a head slot, right? That way, players could have had any other headpiece and worn the crown as a trinket.
Comments
It would probably nerf legion and pig somehow
but yea I’m not using them over my other cosmetics, default faces all mostly look like garbage
Wait, how would it nerf legion and pig?
It's a joke.
That's what your saying for now.
Oh... I feel dumb.
Should be a "charm".
Nerf Legion? AND Pig??? Why didn't they do it then?
Because for the most part, they are happy with the way Legion and Pig performs. In the future they plan on making only minimal changes to their base kit.
Ah, the reverse bear traps have an engine that overheats now and Legion trips and falls when they fatigue? What a nice balance pass.
Really just the most teeny of changes really... mostly just an addon passover.
I honestly stop questioning their choices. I mainly disagree with everything they do. Itll drive you crazy if you try to speculate their motives
Ah yes that’s what I meant. I forgot which word it was.