Harassment from survivors
Being relatively new to this game I don't know the community that well, I enjoy playing the trapper killer. In the games I've been playing recently, at the end screen I've been severely harassed by survivors win or lose and am just wondering if there's any sort of action the boards can do about it. I attached some pictures from the most recent offender as an example, but there's been plenty more.!
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/editor/w6/adn0fcg1fafm.png
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/editor/rf/4mhlgtot00ba.png
Obviously I reported in game as well.
Thanks
Comments
Just realized those links look super sketchy, here's an imgur link instead
https://imgur.com/gallery/N7hFNa5
you if i was you id send that video straight to a mod if you have anyone you can contact. scum like that deserve a perm ban ....
How would I go about doing that?
The mods have access to chat logs. You simply need to report them in the score screen for harassment.
Gotta have tough skin to avoid ######### contests.
People don't like to lose and in this game, someone always loses.
I love the game, even if I don't like the majority of the community... But there are good people out there that love it and the challenge too.
If you expect the game to let you win every round, you're gonna gave a bad time. If you gripe and attack people after every game, you're a piece of ######### and you know it.
That's nothing new to me, especially common from swf groups. After a while you become immune to that kind of bull and just start ignoring it. But in any case do report
When it comes to toxicity you must remember that more often than not the goal is to upset you. While reporting could work, I believe that too many low ranked players whine about camping and tunnelling and waste valuable report space and time so that it takes longer for the harassment reports to be read. So in the meantime simply act oblivious to it all. Toxic people want a reaction, therefore if you don't give them one they won't get their kick, satisfaction, etc whatever they get from it. Honestly, the devs should just put a filter into the report tool so that if the words: camp, camping, camped, tunnel, tunnelling, and tunnelled appear in the report it gets put on a back burner or simply deleted.
So the person being insulted is the problem and have to solve it.
And the one acting like a piece of s*** is entitled to act like that.
Lemme guess : "He should be thougher and defend himself better, real man are toxic to the other, muh Darwin y'a know >:D"
My god these millenials...
And it is not an excuse.
No wonder why Trump got elected, with a majority of morons.
it's one thing to call names and act like a salty kid
Shouldn't be tolerated with ADULT people.
No more middle-ground.
another thing just close the bubble in the chat click it on the right. well you could have a look on here maybe message one of the mods directly or devs? show them the screenshots. if they see that kind of toxic nasty crap they might deal with it immediately not saying they will but could try reaching out to not queen? i mean i know if i was a mod and i saw video evidence where it was just that guy being like that i wouldnt hesitate. to me that kind of abuse and pure our being a prick warrants a perm ban. doesnt hurt to try
That's the worst advice you can give someone after he was insulted like that. It's lines like those that make the community think they can do what they want
This is just one of the reasons why I detest a lot of survivor players. This person here even uses the N word. Only the finest for the survivors.
Wait... That was all you got? Damn you got off lucky
It's to the point I think I might get one of these from Amazon and start wearing it in my stream.
https://www.amazon.com/Why-So-Salty-T-Shirt/dp/B01N12ACCI
I always hit em with a good o'l video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KquFZYi6L0
Nothing gets them more pissed than this, I have it posted on my Steam profile just for them :chuffed:
As a killer player, i got thousands of insults and death threats.
Regardless if i win or not.
It has come to a point where i give props to non toxic survivors in the aftergame chat if the match and after-match were nice and without BM.
And no, a nice match isn't always a 4 K.
Aye, i pretty much do the same, though i usually congratulate a decent killer BECAUSE of toxic survivors. Yeah okay it might be a little mary sue of me, but when you know killers face a ton of salt just for doing their job, it doesn't cost me anything to send a nice message now and then, whether i survive or not.
I guess all i can say to the OP is that we aren't ALL juveniles without the mental capacity to win / lose with some grace.
Yea no this is the normal salty survivor comment but hey at least it was just a small amount of salt, the piles can be muh bigger!
You can submit your grievance via the in-game report form.
Also, you may send a report to the support ACM team HERE
I still feel disgusted with those brainless kids,i dont mind insults at me,what really bugs me is the fact that there's people who don't know how valuable life is to throw these comments...by the way you'll see alot of this in this game,racism and all bunch of stuff,these kind of things that Behaviour should really look for and to encourage people to report them,kids with no brain should learn how things work..
This, so much.
Jesus Christ...another one of those threads?
Can't you just grow a pair and go play another game?
in this thread;
Killers acting as if killers aren't also toxic in end game chat.
Both sides are cancer, report, hide the chat, move along.
I like to tease and poke the toxic people because they always give me a good laugh, but I always report and block afterwards. Given that you're on PC, just report and move on. It's unfortunately part of this community, so it's not going anywhere. Gotta take the good with the bad.
Two wrongs don't make a right, especially when there are always 4X as many survivors.
It's sad but true.