[Soon To Be Updated]
Updating July 11, 2020
Updating July 11, 2020
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bro, how the hell...
I'll be honest, I don't think that's possible unless you literally live on this game. I have over 1300 hours in game since the devotion system came out and am at devotion 8 level 50ish. Just doing quick math based on my and other people's devotion levels you would have to be on around 17-18 hours a day to do that. I guess not impossible, but ######### are you doing with your life if that number is even close to real.
Devotion can also be cheated in, including shards. So...
Answer to your main question, no you arent the highest devotion level.
I have 24K hours on this game play and stream it everyday so i mean
Damn I just reached devotion 1 and thought 'wow I've been playing for a while now' but yall are on a whole other level.
24000 hours would mean you played for 24 hours a day for 3 years straight almost. Nice modded account. @Peanits Check that account and let me know if you disagree.
Not only that but devotion system only came out in late may of 2018
My gut reaction is a shared account whenever I see stuff like this. Not an accusation btw.
Congrats.
Looks like fake (Photoshop) or cheated.
I have about 11k hours, Devotion 9, level 90. 24K would mathematically only put you at about Devotion 20 unless by some miracle you get 25x more player XP than I do per game...unlikely.
I mean, the Smiley Face probably hides an absurd amount of BPs.
Only joking. Though I don’t find that number to be believable lol. I know people who’ve played daily since release and they’re not even close to that devotion level.
So you dont mind to show us your steam id/profile, right?
and there i was being proud of being devotion level 4 lol
i can remove it for you
nope i will link my steam profile when i get up and to my pc
i shared my account when i first started playing with 2 friends of mine but they got their own copy of the game now so the account is mine
will edit with link to my steam profile and no smile face for you guys when i get up tomorrow
I'm devotion 8 lvl 50ish with ~2800 hours, how are you managing so little xp? Did you play a lot of kyf or a lot before devotion became a thing?
What did I just walk into?
OP had a screenshot of his character and it showed a Devotion level of 104 iirc.
He never did update with his ID xD
Probably played a lot while Devotion want a thing in this game.
what was his Devotion it has been edited
@Aven_Fallen He said he had 24,000 hours and devotion level was 104. It was a modded account because his shards and time played was modded and I called him out on it then he disappeared and removed the pics.
Note: He said 24,000 hours, not 20,000.
I'd feel less embarrassed about being a hacker than genuinely having devotion 104
@ShadowReaper11 Devotion was 104. My Devotion is 5 xD his hours was 24,000 hours which was moddable including his shards but if you mod shards, it raises your devotion level too. 24,000 hours would be playing the game for 3 years straight, 24 hours a day. Devotion didn't even come out to 2nd year, I believe. So just by default, it was obvious that he hacked then had the balls to brag that he was higher devotion = better.
thanks for that. btw my Devotion is also 5