Noed is completely balanced and fine
Everyone complains to killer's meta perk, and no one complains about DS and BT. Fix your survivor main brain, you are using meta perks every game and you complain about one killer perk that can slightly turn the match? It can already be cleansed, stop complaining, it is fine. If you still hate noed than you should hate the 4 metas you use as survivor.
Comments
That coming from the guy who said that original Legion was balanced and fine is a little bit strange, ngl.
Yeah!!!
Another NOED topic
Uhh what? Killers are constantly complaining about those perks.
Well, it's not slight, it's guaranteed 1+ sacrifice most games.
I didn't read your thread, only the title, and my answer is YES, I agree, just do the totems and you'll be fine
What is the purpose of this thread? Bait? Farming killer main upvotes? Because you surely aren't going to convince anyone who disagrees
On the newer maps that's easier said then done to be fair.
So, there you go, you have the answer, the problem is maps, like it always have been in different ways, a small patch by changing a perk is not the answer to a bigger issue. MAPS NEED REWORKS.
I say that everytime people complain about gen speeds.
THANK YOU! It's nice to see someone who actually sees the real problem.
Everytime I get Red Forrest I die a little inside.
Survivor is fine to use meta perks to win, SO KILLER IS FINE TO USE META PERKS TO WIN.
I HATE DS, SO I SLUG
I HATE BT, SO I DON'T CAMP
I HATE DH, SO I WAIT
I HATE ALDERLINE, SO I DON'T TUNNEL
I HATE IRON WILL, SO I USE MY MIND TO MIND GAMES.
SO IF YOU HATE NOED, LEARN TO COUNTER IT, NOT TO SHOUT AT DEVS AND ACTING LIKE A GIT GUD.
i THINK LEGION 1.0 IS FINE BECAUSE I HAVE A BRAIN AND KNOW HOW TO COUNTER HIM.
“No one complains about DS and BT”
lol, yeah its not as if 90% of this forum is just killer mains complaining about those 2 perks is it...
I just want a totem counter so i can know if my team is doing totem.
The forum has its fair share of toxicity from both sides.
NOED is fine. (Do the bones)
BT is fine. (Don't stay near the hooked surv and/or target the unhooker)
Other than the locker invincibility, DS is fine.
Keys & Ebony moris aren't at all. (You must be horrible if you lose while bringing an Ebony Mori, literally only need to hook a total of 4 times instead of 12) (Keys are a free escape past 3 gens done, which can be done by the time a killer is done with his first chase chase)
100% agree
a topic calling noed fair
feeling brave, are we?
/s omegalul