DBD NEW COMMUNITY SURVEY

How did you guys feel about the new community survey ?

In all honesty i really enjoyed this survey , all the questions i ever had was mentioned in this survey and im glad the dbd team is seeing all of our concerens now , with that being said what did you guys think about these 2 questions ?

I perfer the one license killer to be IT- The Clown & that i perfer skill checks on the struggle phase because on ps4 its so hard to keep pressing x and sometimes my finger slips so i would prefer skill checks instead.


If you havent already taken the new dbd community survey here is a link to it, i really think everyone should be interested in it 😊


20200706_152306.jpg 20200706_152338.jpg

https://www.surveymonkey.com/survey-taken/?sm=4_2BUtbF8vkHSETdW0c6DaQQvXqFUxf01I3KcxK91h_2B1u9uQundje2AfgpSodoXlDtB4CMlKwkaEzrjfoYof_2BDhwZI8s3yYPX_2Bd4btN8EPX2A_3D

Comments

  • @MeatBycicle said:

    Where can I take this survey?

    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DbD-PlayerSurvey

  • Thank you! I don't know how I didn't see the first link to it.

  • I loaded up the game and took it. I liked the idea of "Cue times are too long, take this bonus BP to play the other side" quite a bit. I mean, killer cues during this anniversary have been long, but who wants to play survivor for measly BP when you can play killer with potentially 5 cakes and BBQ? I'm even happier to see SWF teams atm when playing killer, since when I play survivor, maybe 2 of my team mates aren't bringing cakes.

    I chose Resident Evil or something by Stephen King like Carrie as my wanted chapters. I did say though I've already gotten Pyramid Head, that was my dream, lol.

    I like that they addressed how we felt about graphics changes too. My biggest concern is that the game runs smoother. I have a gaming PC, that has no issues running anything else. I can be getting 90+ FPS and when I go to Sprint Burst, the frame might freeze for a second.

    If there was anything I would have liked to see them expand on more is perhaps interactions with the community. I'm not sure BHVR can actually do anything about toxic behavior, but it is frequently brought up everywhere DBD is mentioned.

    And the one thing they didn't address at all that I feel needs to be is the massive grind, which only increases with each new chapter. So I added that to my additional comments.

  • I voted Matilda. NO REGRETS

  • @Almo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1418432#Comment_1418432

    Are you sure you have to tap faster on controller? If this is in fact true, it's a bug and should be reported.

    It’s not just the fact that there are bugs. on nintendo switch struggling with joy cons is a absolute pain and hurts my hands because the buttons on joy cons are smaller then other controllers and it makes your hands hurt when button mashing far more then other controllers

  • I didn't take it. I'm not feeling kind after playing this evening. It was generally pretty miserable.

  • Why in the world did it ask my age and...what music I listen to?

    Quit creepin' on me.

    Anyway, the devs probably know which survey was mine, since I ranted about the same thing i rant about the most here. 🤣

  • @Bovinity said:

    Why in the world did it ask my age and...what music I listen to?

    Quit creepin' on me.

    Anyway, the devs probably know which survey was mine, since I ranted about the same thing i rant about the most here. 🤣

    I remember ranting in the last survey so I’m glad I’m not the only one😀.

  • Ok so it’s pretty much confirmed that they are changing the struggle mechanic. Thank god finally it only took 4 years lmao

  • I've found that my hand gets tired if I spam the struggle button as often as the prompt suggests. I have found that pressing it half as often as the prompt greatly reduces the fatigue while still keeping me in the game, but another method for struggling would be appreciated.

  • @CrowFoxy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1418434#Comment_1418434

    Do you have any numbers on how fast you actually have to struggle at all?

    How many space bar presses per second you need or whatever.

    one input at least every 0.4 seconds.

  • @DaFireSquirtle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1418540#Comment_1418540

    Holding down a button is way to easy. With skill checks you have to basically earn your right to stay alive and it makes it way more intense and scary. Plus it motivates players to get better at skill checks.

    Idk, I personally feel that quick time events are completely outdated in 2020. Little Nightmares has a similar mechanic: Hold M1 to Hold ingame and let go of M1 to let go ingame. This mechanic made the overall gameplay so much more immersive

  • I thought it was 0,5 seconds.

  • I checked in the game data, it's listed as 0.4 seconds.

  • @Almo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1425441#Comment_1425441

    I checked in the game data, it's listed as 0.4 seconds.

    That explains a lot. Thanks.

  • This actually a new survey? Keeps saying I've done it already but the conversation about it makes me feel like I haven't. Very confused.

  • @MadArtillery said:

    This actually a new survey? Keeps saying I've done it already but the conversation about it makes me feel like I haven't. Very confused.

    the dev linked the survey at the top

1 2 ›