Have the Devs mentioned anything about reworking Mori’s and Keys while I’ve been M.I.A?

I haven’t been active on here or DBD for a while because I got a new puppy 😇


While I was away, I was hoping the Devs would mention reworking 2 of the most broken things in game.

Have they hinted at it or even mentioned taking a look at them?


Edit: Meet Otis aka Odie btw 💜

DF99F96F-2275-42E2-A030-D7D095D13941.jpeg


Comments

  • I don't think they have said anything about keys or moris sadly. It frustrates me, since those items are free wins and take no skill. I want them nerfed hard or removed. How is your new puppy?

  • In a Q&A awhile back they mentioned wanting to change moris...never mentioned keys though.

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    I don't think they have said anything about keys or moris sadly. It frustrates me, since those items are free wins and take no skill. I want them nerfed hard or removed. How is your new puppy?

    So, I hit “Post Comment” to respond back & got signed out after writing a whole response 😭


    But yes, they’re both super inconvenient to go against. I just wanna have fun matches. Also he’s great, thank you so much for asking 😇 I’ll probably edit the opening post and add his picture just for ooh’s & ahh’s💜

  • @Unicorn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1417548#Comment_1417548

    So, I hit “Post Comment” to respond back & got signed out after writing a whole response 😭

    But yes, they’re both super inconvenient to go against. I just wanna have fun matches. Also he’s great, thank you so much for asking 😇 I’ll probably edit the opening post and add his picture just for ooh’s & ahh’s💜

    I must see the holy puppy 😇

  • @Cheers said:

    In a Q&A awhile back they mentioned wanting to change moris...never mentioned keys though.

    Nice. Good to know, at least we’re moving one step in the right direction. Thank you 😇

  • It's so cute!

  • I wanna steal and cuddle the baby so much uwu

    But no, the devs have said something to my knowledge.

  • No, the developers are busy lowering the skillceiling of midtier killer like Hillbilly, instead of adressing the real frustrations like yoi mentioned moris and keys.

  • I'm sure there working on mori's as I type. But keys, 😂

  • @ThisGuuy83 said:

    I'm sure there working on mori's as I type. But keys, 😂

    theyve actually said theyre throwing around ideas on how to change both so...

    @Unicorn i love your puppy, please give headpats from me

  • @Cheers said:

    It's so cute!

    @chase131119 said:

    I wanna steal and cuddle the baby so much uwu

    But no, the devs have said something to my knowledge.

    Aw thanks guys 💜💜💜

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1417697#Comment_1417697

    theyve actually said theyre throwing around ideas on how to change both so...

    @Unicorn i love your puppy, please give headpats from me

    Will do 😇💜 he loves the belly wubs and headpats. Thanks love.


    @ABannedCat said:

    No, the developers are busy lowering the skillceiling of midtier killer like Hillbilly, instead of adressing the real frustrations like yoi mentioned moris and keys.

    Oh no, what’d they do to Billy? 😭 I’m gonna cry.

  • I hadn't heard anything for Mori's or Keys. But we got a puppy pic. So that's a win.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    I hadn't heard anything for Mori's or Keys. But we got a puppy pic. So that's a win.

    Lol 💜

  • Aaaw what a adorable little thing

    No word about mori's and keys but Franklin's is getting a nice buff that should make keys easier to deal with atleast

    Franklin’s Demise

    Your vicious attacks make the Survivors drop their item on impact. 

    The lost item will be consumed by the Entity after 120/100/90 seconds if it is not picked up before the timer runs out.

    Reveal the aura of items on the ground within 32/32/32 meters in a white aura. The aura of items fade to red until they are consumed by the Entity.

  • Yes, they're both on the to-do list.

    Also that is a blessed puppy. Would pet.

  • Moris and keys are fine imo

  • Pupper! He’s so cute 😍

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    Aaaw what a adorable little thing

    No word about mori's and keys but Franklin's is getting a nice buff that should make keys easier to deal with atleast

    Franklin’s Demise

    Your vicious attacks make the Survivors drop their item on impact. 

    The lost item will be consumed by the Entity after 120/100/90 seconds if it is not picked up before the timer runs out.

    Reveal the aura of items on the ground within 32/32/32 meters in a white aura. The aura of items fade to red until they are consumed by the Entity.

    Thank you so much 💜 Also that’s an awesome buff.


    @Peanits said:

    Yes, they're both on the to-do list.

    Also that is a blessed puppy. Would pet.

    Thanks for the confirmation & compliment 💜💜


    @xenotimebong said:

    Pupper! He’s so cute 😍

    Thank you love 😇💜💜💜💜

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1417697#Comment_1417697

    theyve actually said theyre throwing around ideas on how to change both so...

    @Unicorn i love your puppy, please give headpats from me

    They've said a lot of things over the last couple years. Like proper optimization for console players, but...

  • @ThisGuuy83 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1417712#Comment_1417712

    They've said a lot of things over the last couple years. Like proper optimization for console players, but...

    They also said they'd rework bubba, maps, boxes, and freddy, and that they'd buff clown.

  • Nice pupper bro


    Also Peanits already said they were planning on changing them so that kinda answers it

  • @Peanits said:

    Yes, they're both on the to-do list.

    Also that is a blessed puppy. Would pet.

    Isn't it funny how it was "BNP and Moris" then BNP got completely trashed and now the argument is "Keys and Moris"? After you trash Keys, what will it be? "Medkits and Moris"? It is funny you guys use the same thing on killers side to justify nerfing multiple things on the survivor side.

    Balanced, as all things should be.

  • @Peanits said:

    Yes, they're both on the to-do list.

    Also that is a blessed puppy. Would pet.

    My ideas..


    Green key:

    20 charges

    Allows instant opening of chests (depletes 10 charges)


    Purple key:

    15 charges

    Allows one survivor to escape

    Takes 5 seconds to open the hatch

    Instant opening of chests (10 charges)


    Pink key:

    30 charges

    Stays open for however many charges remain, then closes automatically (unless killer shuts)

    3 seconds to open the hatch

    Instant opening of chests (10 charges)


    Add ons:

    - Add charges (10, 20, 30)

    - Make the unlocking action faster (-3 seconds)

    - Aura tracking of survivor + killer (combine these add ons)

    - Increase rarities of items found in chests when used to open

  • @Peanits said:

    Yes, they're both on the to-do list.

    Also that is a blessed puppy. Would pet.

    Would it be possible to disable them before the rework is announced so we don't have a repeat of the insta-heal situation?

  • @Peanits said:

    Yes, they're both on the to-do list.

    Also that is a blessed puppy. Would pet.

    I pray we are taking a page from senior pyramid for moris..that way the offerings could be changed and I could actually appreciate the moris a tad more..at least we should have base kit cypress..itd be fun

  • @Hoodied said:

    Nice pupper bro

    Also Peanits already said they were planning on changing them so that kinda answers it

    Thank you 💜

  • Mori's and keys are in a pretty good place. They come in very rare & ultra rare(don't think people care much about the green or yellow moris). The downside of using either is you take a huge hit in your bloodpoints. Aside from them appearing on the blood web less frequently what changes would you like to see to either?

  • I feel like I’ve seen this cute lil’ pupper before. 😁

  • @Peanits said:

    Yes, they're both on the to-do list.

    Also that is a blessed puppy. Would pet.

    Yay <3

  • @GrootDude said:

    I feel like I’ve seen this cute lil’ pupper before. 😁

    Indeed you have my tree boy 😇