Tomorrow 1 time BP bonus. How much do you think it will be?
Since earlier they gave us 50,000 daily ones, I think it will be more than that. I also think it will be rounded. Im guessing 100,000.
Anybody else want to make a guess?
Since earlier they gave us 50,000 daily ones, I think it will be more than that. I also think it will be rounded. Im guessing 100,000.
Anybody else want to make a guess?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
250k. Most likely won't be but a man can hope.
150k bloodpoints wre my guess.
4 BP just to mess with everyone
I might even go as far as either 104 K or 400 K
*Dr. Evil impression* 1 MILLION BLOOD POINTS.
Since bonus blood points from behaviour isnt limited by blood points cap, its not gonna hurt anyone.
Is it gonna happen? Ofc not. But thats what I am going for.
200k but should be over500k to 1 mil
If they are reimbursing for the mess up, I do 100k matches all day long, some even 200k, so anything less is lowballing
5k.
104k would be very funny! Lets hope thats it!
0 because of a bug.
Nice. Let me grab that green map offering I always wanted.
I feel like it'll be something like 50k or 100k for each day that the event cake was bugged (i'm not sure how many days it lasted)
i'm guessing it'll be 104,000
69
I'll be the token optimist and say 1mil
104 bps.
Not 104k.
104. On the dot.
Wait, are we getting bloodpoints tomorrow?
Yeah at 11 EST July 7 it becomes activated. You then have 1 week to login to get the bonus.
0 k. Because there would be a bug that wont give the bp to the players.
So next.month we maybe get the bp