PTB during the event is a dirty tactic
I don't want to accuse the devs doing it on purpose, but to me it looks like they planned the PTB with its changes during the event so less people spend time testing it and complain about it. So when it gets live they can say "well not many complained during the PTB so it's fine how it is now. Deal with it"
Comments
You will probably get three weeks of PTB again, so there is more than enough time to play PTB after the Event. Even So i doubt anyone needs more than a Day on ptb at all. You dont need to make up such unreasonable conspiracies.
Take off the tinfoil.
I won't partake in the PTB, I'll just watch the bigger streamers waste their time doing it ;)
This victim mentality is getting more and more ridiculous.
The event was originally supposed to end on the 7th, when the PTB is due to begin. They extended the event in response to people’s complaints and obviously don’t want to push back the PTB because it would mess with their chapter schedules. It’s not a conspiracy.
I'm going to do the same thing. I need those bp to stuff add-ons for my chainsaw bro :)
It might be because the event was extended remember it originally was it meant to end on the 7th
Or just enjoy the extended event and extra bp's? 🤷♂️
The event was supposed to end on the 7th so it would have been perfect timing.