So survivors can tbag and point at the same time but killers can’t hit on hook?
Seriously seems one sided although I know it is
Seriously seems one sided although I know it is
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why would you care about that :I
Is kebobing bugged ? If it isn’t, I don’t know why the devs would put a quote about it on the loading screen if they remove it anyway.
Its not like it really matters. (also you could just nod at them, usually makes the survivors mad when you do that at them when their slugged or hooked.)
I think they did it because it was brought to their attention that hitting a survivor while hooked made them scream.
The "Make Survivors Scream 20 Times" Rift Challenge was achieved this way.
I want to be able to emote as killer
They probably did this so that killers wouldn't waste more time if they accidentally hit a hooked survivor. If ANYTHING it's killer sided. But it's seriously not a big deal lmao.
This needs to be fixed asap currently the most imbalanced thing in dbd....
why does it matter
Sometimes it is good to let the survivor know they performed well in their chase.
You should be glad, now Survivors can not bait a hit and cause you to hit the hooked survivor.
DbD: the only game where the community is vocal for equal opportunity in BM'ing.
This actually HELPS the killer since you wont accidently hit the hooked survivor while trying to hit the unhooker
Why would you even care about it tho?
Lmao that never even crossed my mind
I just did a full scream build, doc with IF/iron maiden/make your choice - that gets it done in one match anyway
lol I smacked them on hook.
devs say they want the game to be fun,.....then give killers some emotes too.
Even just pointing
Fun is only achieved when playing survivor. It's like when the away team win, most of the stadium is unhappy.
But survivors teabag-pointing is hilarious. It looks so stupid it makes me crack up every time I see someone doing it. Why would you not appreciate this great gift?
I literally run around in pink bunny suit as Legion stabbing people, I have fun everyday in this game
If they tbag me against my Deathslinger I get them like 2 seconds later and nod while I reel them in.