Let's talk about noed...

It's fine. It's not unbalanced, as it forces people out. I understand if you just don't like it, that's fine. What I don't understand is when people act like there is no solution. There is. Do. Bones. It's not hard, and it helps your team. It gives me a headache when people whine about it.

Comments

  • In the words of Dr. Evil, “How about no?”

    Haha

  • I already did 5 hours ago

    And everyday just about

  • as a killer main, noed shouldn't be in the game. It's a stupid way to give bad killers more kills, resulting in them being boosted into higher ranks. "Do the bones" is a sad counter, especially with the inconsistent totem spawns. All 4 survivors shouldn't have to go around the map to find 5 dull totems just to protect themselves from noed. There are times where I play survivor, cleanse 4 totems and still get hit with noed because the other survivors can't cleanse one. Most of the time that I die from noed it's on my first hook during the endgame, and the killer puppy guards me so absolutely no one can get me. If they do try getting me, 99% of the time the killer will stay there with a slug and me on the hook. You don't need noed to get kills, stop using it as a fallback when you play terrible.

  • @schadenfreudez28 said:

    as a killer main, noed shouldn't be in the game. It's a stupid way to give bad killers more kills, resulting in them being boosted into higher ranks. "Do the bones" is a sad counter, especially with the inconsistent totem spawns. All 4 survivors shouldn't have to go around the map to find 5 dull totems just to protect themselves from noed. There are times where I play survivor, cleanse 4 totems and still get hit with noed because the other survivors can't cleanse one. Most of the time that I die from noed it's on my first hook during the endgame, and the killer puppy guards me so absolutely no one can get me. If they do try getting me, 99% of the time the killer will stay there with a slug and me on the hook. You don't need noed to get kills, stop using it as a fallback when you play terrible.

    No need to get angry, I'm a killer main too. I think it is balanced as you only have 3 out of 4 perks until endgame. I guess if it absolutely needed to be nerfed, it could activate when an exit gate is opened. Also just because you use it doesn't make you bad at the game. If someone camps that sucks, and they probably are bad, but those who do not camp can use it to great effect and not be toxic. I am not trying to start a flame war.

  • @schadenfreudez28 said:

    as a killer main, noed shouldn't be in the game. It's a stupid way to give bad killers more kills, resulting in them being boosted into higher ranks. "Do the bones" is a sad counter, especially with the inconsistent totem spawns. All 4 survivors shouldn't have to go around the map to find 5 dull totems just to protect themselves from noed. There are times where I play survivor, cleanse 4 totems and still get hit with noed because the other survivors can't cleanse one. Most of the time that I die from noed it's on my first hook during the endgame, and the killer puppy guards me so absolutely no one can get me. If they do try getting me, 99% of the time the killer will stay there with a slug and me on the hook. You don't need noed to get kills, stop using it as a fallback when you play terrible.

    What perks are you using as Survivor?

  • I guess it really is in the eye of the beholder, it either rewards bad killers or punishes bad survivors for failing their objectives, or maybe a little of both.

  • Its balanced and there are several reasons

    1. The killer is effectively playing with 3 perks for 95% of the match

    2. Survivors use DS, BT and get keys

    3. Last survivor gets a free hatch to find or a chance to open exits regardless of how many gens were done (free escape)


    NOED is annoying, but that doesn't mean that you played bad, you may have just faced a good team. Its nice to to get even against irritating SWF teams with NOED :)

  • Botany knowledge, BT (which is only useful if the killer camps/ tunnels), iron will and plunder (i believe that's the name). Sometimes I'll throw on we'll make it, but that's really it. Why do you ask?

  • @schadenfreudez28 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1402159#Comment_1402159

    Botany knowledge, BT (which is only useful if the killer camps/ tunnels), iron will and plunder (i believe that's the name). Sometimes I'll throw on we'll make it, but that's really it. Why do you ask?

    If NOED is an issue, you can use Small Game of Detective's Hunch :)

  • I believe they need to add a baseline totem number counter that every survivor gets, no perk needed. You shouldn't need a perk to effectively know how much of a secondary OBJECTIVE you have to do left (this is solo queue FYI).

    That, and if NOED stays the way it is I believe that totems shouldn't be hidden any more than they already are (minus the really stupid spots like the disturbed ward totems literally next to a tree).

    You can't tell me "do bones" on maps like lerys or hawkins.

  • @chase131119 said:

    I believe they need to add a baseline totem number counter that every survivor gets, no perk needed. You shouldn't need a perk to effectively know how much of a secondary OBJECTIVE you have to do left (this is solo queue FYI).

    That, and if NOED stays the way it is I believe that totems shouldn't be hidden any more than they already are (minus the really stupid spots like the disturbed ward totems literally next to a tree).

    You can't tell me "do bones" on maps like lerys or hawkins.

    Well we can tell you do bones when you run a perk or map that helps with them. And adding totem counter as base kit isn't needed, just add it to small game. You get help clearing bones and you can see how many are left.

  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1402832#Comment_1402832

    Well we can tell you do bones when you run a perk or map that helps with them. And adding totem counter as base kit isn't needed, just add it to small game. You get help clearing bones and you can see how many are left.

    I simply just don't believe I should have to run an item or perk to effectively do an objective while doing solo play, since SWF have all of that information due to comms. It bridges the gap between SWF and solo play as well.

    Of course agreeing to disagree, it's up to the devs in the end.

  • @schadenfreudez28 said:

    as a killer main, noed shouldn't be in the game. It's a stupid way to give bad killers more kills, resulting in them being boosted into higher ranks. "Do the bones" is a sad counter, especially with the inconsistent totem spawns. All 4 survivors shouldn't have to go around the map to find 5 dull totems just to protect themselves from noed. There are times where I play survivor, cleanse 4 totems and still get hit with noed because the other survivors can't cleanse one. Most of the time that I die from noed it's on my first hook during the endgame, and the killer puppy guards me so absolutely no one can get me. If they do try getting me, 99% of the time the killer will stay there with a slug and me on the hook. You don't need noed to get kills, stop using it as a fallback when you play terrible.

    It punishes survivors that only do gens and don't do anything else. If they dont do totems, then they might be punished by noed. Only way to stop this is by cleansing. And with matchmaking, its just the way the game is. And with it being a crutch, sometimes it is just needed because of DS, BT, DH and other similar perks. One too many SWF games as killer and you feel like this is your only option to at least get 1 pip.

  • @chase131119 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1402850#Comment_1402850

    I simply just don't believe I should have to run an item or perk to effectively do an objective while doing solo play, since SWF have all of that information due to comms. It bridges the gap between SWF and solo play as well.

    Of course agreeing to disagree, it's up to the devs in the end.

    Meh, most of them aren't 4-man groups so giving base kit counter is kinda nuts. But we can agree to disagree.

  • @schadenfreudez28 said:

    as a killer main, noed shouldn't be in the game. It's a stupid way to give bad killers more kills, resulting in them being boosted into higher ranks. "Do the bones" is a sad counter, especially with the inconsistent totem spawns. All 4 survivors shouldn't have to go around the map to find 5 dull totems just to protect themselves from noed. There are times where I play survivor, cleanse 4 totems and still get hit with noed because the other survivors can't cleanse one. Most of the time that I die from noed it's on my first hook during the endgame, and the killer puppy guards me so absolutely no one can get me. If they do try getting me, 99% of the time the killer will stay there with a slug and me on the hook. You don't need noed to get kills, stop using it as a fallback when you play terrible.

    Its literally the only second chance perk we have. Survivors have a whole meta dedicated to free and easy escapes. And any competant survivor team will destroy your totems first.

  • Literally other end game perks in the game and just because End Game builds are not the Meta doesn’t mean it should be taken away. NOED, Bitter Murmur and Blood Warden are a great combo. I basically play -2 perks and either win and feel great for doing so with a small handicap or I lose all gens and still have a fighting chance to turn this around. NOED may be a crutch perk for baby killers but they always lean on something and whatever it is ppl cry till nerf and it changes to something else. Just stop, the perk isn’t broken and has easy counter.

  • @Zaitsev said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1402075#Comment_1402075

    Its literally the only second chance perk we have. Survivors have a whole meta dedicated to free and easy escapes. And any competant survivor team will destroy your totems first.

    Unrelenting is a second chance perk!!!

  • Oh wow, I cant believe I forgot that incredibly staple meta perk. Thank you so much for reminding me.

  • @Raccoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1402744#Comment_1402744

    If NOED is an issue, you can use Small Game of Detective's Hunch :)

    Ah yes, you should run a perk that you might not even need in order to prevent a poorly designed perk that isn't necessary anymore (in terms of the game being more balanced than when it was released). Also, when you're busy healing, being chased, or doing the objective sometimes there isn't time to run around the map to find 5 totems. I cleanses totems when I see them, but to reiterate, it's often times a waste because i don't get one and the randoms don't get it either.

  • @Thomas_Simpleton said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1402075#Comment_1402075

    It punishes survivors that only do gens and don't do anything else. If they dont do totems, then they might be punished by noed. Only way to stop this is by cleansing. And with matchmaking, its just the way the game is. And with it being a crutch, sometimes it is just needed because of DS, BT, DH and other similar perks. One too many SWF games as killer and you feel like this is your only option to at least get 1 pip.

    The perk was designed for when the game was extremely unbalanced. I'm sorry, but if you can't get at least two kills you're just a terrible killer that doesn't deserve to pip or safety pip. Ds isn't as good as it once was, if you spread pressure you don't have to worry about it (Don't Tunnel). BT only activates when you're near the hook, it adds time to mend and heal, and the rescuer is an easy down. DH doesn't work most of the time, and when it does it barely makes a difference. If you wait a little before you swing then it's absolutely useless.

  • @schadenfreudez28 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1402887#Comment_1402887

    The perk was designed for when the game was extremely unbalanced. I'm sorry, but if you can't get at least two kills you're just a terrible killer that doesn't deserve to pip or safety pip. Ds isn't as good as it once was, if you spread pressure you don't have to worry about it (Don't Tunnel). BT only activates when you're near the hook, it adds time to mend and heal, and the rescuer is an easy down. DH doesn't work most of the time, and when it does it barely makes a difference. If you wait a little before you swing then it's absolutely useless.

    You're coming off as aggressive, and that wasn't my intention. I just wanted a peaceful discussion

  • @chase131119 said:

    I believe they need to add a baseline totem number counter that every survivor gets, no perk needed. You shouldn't need a perk to effectively know how much of a secondary OBJECTIVE you have to do left (this is solo queue FYI).

    That, and if NOED stays the way it is I believe that totems shouldn't be hidden any more than they already are (minus the really stupid spots like the disturbed ward totems literally next to a tree).

    You can't tell me "do bones" on maps like lerys or hawkins.

    I was on Hawkins and cleansed 4 totems and couldn't find the 5th one (the devour hope). I checked every cheeky spot and still couldn't find it. Some spawns are ridiculous and others are invisible.

  • @Zaitsev said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1402075#Comment_1402075

    Its literally the only second chance perk we have. Survivors have a whole meta dedicated to free and easy escapes. And any competant survivor team will destroy your totems first.

    Besides DS, unbreakable, and Adrenaline what second chance perks do survivors get? Survivors have good perks, but they are nothing compared to killer perks. Devour hope, make your choice, haunted grounds, and noed alone are stronger perks than any perk survivors have.

  • @bubbabrotha said:

    It's fine. It's not unbalanced, as it forces people out. I understand if you just don't like it, that's fine. What I don't understand is when people act like there is no solution. There is. Do. Bones. It's not hard, and it helps your team. It gives me a headache when people whine about it.

    Anyone who doesn't agree with you is wrong. And I mean that. Not only are they wrong, they're just bad players.

    @schadenfreudez28 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1402896#Comment_1402896

    Besides DS, unbreakable, and Adrenaline what second chance perks do survivors get? Survivors have good perks, but they are nothing compared to killer perks. Devour hope, make your choice, haunted grounds, and noed alone are stronger perks than any perk survivors have.

    Devour hope? A second chance perk? A perk that takes SO much work, AND luck, to even use properly? LOLOLOLOOOOOLLLLOOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOLOLOOLOLLOOL

  • @schadenfreudez28 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1402887#Comment_1402887

    The perk was designed for when the game was extremely unbalanced. I'm sorry, but if you can't get at least two kills you're just a terrible killer that doesn't deserve to pip or safety pip. Ds isn't as good as it once was, if you spread pressure you don't have to worry about it (Don't Tunnel). BT only activates when you're near the hook, it adds time to mend and heal, and the rescuer is an easy down. DH doesn't work most of the time, and when it does it barely makes a difference. If you wait a little before you swing then it's absolutely useless.

    Rank 10 playing at a bad time of the day (those times exist) and come against 4 rank 1 SWF, body blocking and just being overall toxic. How are you meant to get 2 kills when you are rank 10? That leaves them to run NOED to not uninstall the game and actually have a chance.

  • @SloppyKnockout said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/167490/lets-talk-about-noed

    Anyone who doesn't agree with you is wrong. And I mean that. Not only are they wrong, they're just bad players.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1403189#Comment_1403189

    Devour hope? A second chance perk? A perk that takes SO much work, AND luck, to even use properly? LOLOLOLOOOOOLLLLOOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOLOLOOLOLLOOL

    I'm completely fine with people disagreeing with me, I just don't like when they are aggressive about it

  • Well, I have several issues with NoED. Most of which @schadenfreudez28 already mentioned with being the only one to cleanse totems and dying on first hook. I did the bones. I used your counter and I GOT PUNISHED. That is the main reason for the outrage about it.

    My additional problems with the perk also come from the inconsistency of it's design. Exposed is hidden, and there is zero input from the killer to gain the effect which contradicts EVERY OTHER EXPOSURE EFFECT. Except for Devour Hope and it hiding Exposed, but that one you have to earn and hope it doesn't get cleansed.


    The whole "3 Perks" argument is the only credible thing to this argument in favour of NoED, but even then I could also propose just running a perk that will work all game or the fact that NoED has been proven before to literally hand killers kills that they frankly don't deserve.

    If they just changed it so that Exposed shows instantly and it only triggers at GENERATOR endgame, not Hatch EGC, then people would honestly complain less. It would also be brought in line with other perks and be genuinely balanced.

  • @SloppyKnockout said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/167490/lets-talk-about-noed

    Anyone who doesn't agree with you is wrong. And I mean that. Not only are they wrong, they're just bad players.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1403189#Comment_1403189

    Devour hope? A second chance perk? A perk that takes SO much work, AND luck, to even use properly? LOLOLOLOOOOOLLLLOOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOLOLOOLOLLOOL

    There are counter arguments for any point that can be given.

    For example: I DO bones and yet I'm the one dying to NoED 99% of the time, and I did 2-4 totems easily. No Small Game, Detective's Hunch or map.

    But, no. I'm the bad player because I hate the obviously flawed perk, right?

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    Well, I have several issues with NoED. Most of which @schadenfreudez28 already mentioned with being the only one to cleanse totems and dying on first hook. I did the bones. I used your counter and I GOT PUNISHED. That is the main reason for the outrage about it.

    My additional problems with the perk also come from the inconsistency of it's design. Exposed is hidden, and there is zero input from the killer to gain the effect which contradicts EVERY OTHER EXPOSURE EFFECT. Except for Devour Hope and it hiding Exposed, but that one you have to earn and hope it doesn't get cleansed.

    The whole "3 Perks" argument is the only credible thing to this argument in favour of NoED, but even then I could also propose just running a perk that will work all game or the fact that NoED has been proven before to literally hand killers kills that they frankly don't deserve.

    If they just changed it so that Exposed shows instantly and it only triggers at GENERATOR endgame, not Hatch EGC, then people would honestly complain less. It would also be brought in line with other perks and be genuinely balanced.

    I can agree with you on the exposed status effect being hidden, that could cause problems.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1403197#Comment_1403197

    There are counter arguments for any point that can be given.

    For example: I DO bones and yet I'm the one dying to NoED 99% of the time, and I did 2-4 totems easily. No Small Game, Detective's Hunch or map.

    But, no. I'm the bad player because I hate the obviously flawed perk, right?

    It's no more flawed than DS is. Except unlike DS, NOED always has a counter. Literally 100% of the time.

    So yes - if you didn't anticipate NOED, just like you anticipate BBQ, or anticipate haunted grounds before destroying a totem, you're not a very good player. From a seasoned and experience standpoint.

  • @bubbabrotha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1403213#Comment_1403213

    I can agree with you on the exposed status effect being hidden, that could cause problems.

    It does. I've been taken down so many times because I literally can't tell and I normally play with two health states in mind. I don't plan on getting hit, but I still account for it as an eventuality.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    Well, I have several issues with NoED. Most of which @schadenfreudez28 already mentioned with being the only one to cleanse totems and dying on first hook. I did the bones. I used your counter and I GOT PUNISHED. That is the main reason for the outrage about it.

    My additional problems with the perk also come from the inconsistency of it's design. Exposed is hidden, and there is zero input from the killer to gain the effect which contradicts EVERY OTHER EXPOSURE EFFECT. Except for Devour Hope and it hiding Exposed, but that one you have to earn and hope it doesn't get cleansed.

    The whole "3 Perks" argument is the only credible thing to this argument in favour of NoED, but even then I could also propose just running a perk that will work all game or the fact that NoED has been proven before to literally hand killers kills that they frankly don't deserve.

    If they just changed it so that Exposed shows instantly and it only triggers at GENERATOR endgame, not Hatch EGC, then people would honestly complain less. It would also be brought in line with other perks and be genuinely balanced.

    Exposed is hidden - but if you can't tell a killer has NOED based purely on their movement speed alone...I mean, that's on you. It's EXCEEDINGLY obvious when they have NOED just by looking at movement speed.

  • @SloppyKnockout said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1403218#Comment_1403218

    It's no more flawed than DS is. Except unlike DS, NOED always has a counter. Literally 100% of the time.

    So yes - if you didn't anticipate NOED, just like you anticipate BBQ, or anticipate haunted grounds before destroying a totem, you're not a very good player. From a seasoned and experience standpoint.

    I have my criticisms about DS too, and it also has counters such as NOT TARGETING THE SAME PLAYER, or slugging if we really wanted to get technical.

    Personally, I almost never get hit by DS because of how I play killer.


    I don't anticipate it's use in 100% of games, but I still take steps to prevent it. I do the counter, yet I still get punished.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1403222#Comment_1403222

    I have my criticisms about DS too, and it also has counters such as NOT TARGETING THE SAME PLAYER, or slugging if we really wanted to get technical.

    Personally, I almost never get hit by DS because of how I play killer.

    I don't anticipate it's use in 100% of games, but I still take steps to prevent it. I do the counter, yet I still get punished.

    "not targeting the same player" is a false argument, when survivors go out of their way to parade themselves in front of the killer. "Not targeting the same player" is a false argument when you can hook someone, go, and hook 2 other people, come back to that person working on a gen and still be DS'd. Your argument is as paper thin as your reasoning for disliking NOED.

  • @SloppyKnockout said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1403213#Comment_1403213

    Exposed is hidden - but if you can't tell a killer has NOED based purely on their movement speed alone...I mean, that's on you. It's EXCEEDINGLY obvious when they have NOED just by looking at movement speed.

    Yeah, uh, I'm on console with a TV and don't excessively play this game enough to tell the difference between a slight extra movement for the half a second it activates mid-chase.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1403232#Comment_1403232

    Yeah, uh, I'm on console with a TV and don't excessively play this game enough to tell the difference between a slight extra movement for the half a second it activates mid-chase.

    So basically - you lack the experience to properly counter/deal with something.

    Learn instead of demanding nerfs. Get better.

  • @SloppyKnockout said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1403234#Comment_1403234

    "not targeting the same player" is a false argument, when survivors go out of their way to parade themselves in front of the killer. "Not targeting the same player" is a false argument when you can hook someone, go, and hook 2 other people, come back to that person working on a gen and still be DS'd. Your argument is as paper thin as your reasoning for disliking NOED.

    I did also suggest slugging. If people parade themselves in front of me, they eat dirt!

    Unless you are playing something like Crack Billy against potatoes, then I don't see how you're getting hooks so quickly. I main Pig, I have a slowdown playstyle and I don't pick up RBT'd survivors. DS doesn't work on me for several reasons.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1403219#Comment_1403219

    It does. I've been taken down so many times because I literally can't tell and I normally play with two health states in mind. I don't plan on getting hit, but I still account for it as an eventuality.

    A reason I like it is because it can alleviate stress in an otherwise stressful game

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1403232#Comment_1403232

    Yeah, uh, I'm on console with a TV and don't excessively play this game enough to tell the difference between a slight extra movement for the half a second it activates mid-chase.

    sooooo a post talking about your lack of playtime doesn't really help your argument...

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1403235#Comment_1403235

    I did also suggest slugging. If people parade themselves in front of me, they eat dirt!

    Unless you are playing something like Crack Billy against potatoes, then I don't see how you're getting hooks so quickly. I main Pig, I have a slowdown playstyle and I don't pick up RBT'd survivors. DS doesn't work on me for several reasons.

    Slugging isn't a counter. Slugging itself HAS a counter, 3 perk counters, actually. One of which is heavy meta. So it's ineffective.

    Besides, there are times when DS is COMPLETELY uncounterable, no matter what you do. Your argument for "just slug" is nonsense.

    @DrFeelgood said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1403237#Comment_1403237

    sooooo a post talking about your lack of playtime doesn't really help your argument...

    Yeah I mean, that's what I'm saying. Inexperienced players have a less valid opinion on what is and isn't balanced. So I'll just disregard them from responses from now on since they spout the same carbon copy stuff over and over again laced with survivor entitlement.

  • @SloppyKnockout said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1403242#Comment_1403242

    Slugging isn't a counter. Slugging itself HAS a counter, 3 perk counters, actually. One of which is heavy meta. So it's ineffective.

    Besides, there are times when DS is COMPLETELY uncounterable, no matter what you do. Your argument for "just slug" is nonsense.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1403244#Comment_1403244

    Yeah I mean, that's what I'm saying. Inexperienced players have a less valid opinion on what is and isn't balanced. So I'll just disregard them from responses from now on since they spout the same carbon copy stuff over and over again laced with survivor entitlement.

    So is "do bones". I did them. Also, you slug and they waste Unbreakable or their team's time. Easy. One less perk to worry about.

  • @SloppyKnockout said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1403242#Comment_1403242

    Slugging isn't a counter. Slugging itself HAS a counter, 3 perk counters, actually. One of which is heavy meta. So it's ineffective.

    Besides, there are times when DS is COMPLETELY uncounterable, no matter what you do. Your argument for "just slug" is nonsense.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1403244#Comment_1403244

    Yeah I mean, that's what I'm saying. Inexperienced players have a less valid opinion on what is and isn't balanced. So I'll just disregard them from responses from now on since they spout the same carbon copy stuff over and over again laced with survivor entitlement.

    i get it and i agree to an extent but like i dont think you need to say it that way

  • @SloppyKnockout said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1403237#Comment_1403237

    So basically - you lack the experience to properly counter/deal with something.

    Learn instead of demanding nerfs. Get better.

    @DrFeelgood said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1403237#Comment_1403237

    sooooo a post talking about your lack of playtime doesn't really help your argument...

    LACK OF EXPERIENCE? I have been playing since DARKNESS AMONG US.


    I have highlighted why it is a bad perk, with evidence. Saying I also don't obsessively observe everything with an electron microscope doesn't mean inexperience either. I focus more on what I am doing, including the damn bones, and the killer's positioning over their movement speed.

    I have tried everything to counter it within reason, and I'm suggesting qality of life changes to bring the perk in line with others. That is it.

  • Don't flame war, this isn't what I wanted

  • @schadenfreudez28 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1402758#Comment_1402758

    Ah yes, you should run a perk that you might not even need in order to prevent a poorly designed perk that isn't necessary anymore (in terms of the game being more balanced than when it was released). Also, when you're busy healing, being chased, or doing the objective sometimes there isn't time to run around the map to find 5 totems. I cleanses totems when I see them, but to reiterate, it's often times a waste because i don't get one and the randoms don't get it either.

    I run Detective's Hunch/Inner Strength/Lithe/Decisive - My team never goes down to NOED - Solo Player

  • NOED doesn't bother me, teammates not taking 14 seconds to cleanse totems bothers me. I play mostly solo, if I'm not spending the match being chased/hooked can usually clear all 5 totems fairly quick because there's only a handful of spawn locations. I have an entire match to prevent it, totems don't take long to cleanse. If I can't take few seconds to cleanse a totem then I'm probably not going to survive the match anyway. Usually I get hit with it when I'm swf because my teammates will see a totem, say they saw it, but not cleanse it. 🤦‍♀️

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1403241#Comment_1403241

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1403244#Comment_1403244

    LACK OF EXPERIENCE? I have been playing since DARKNESS AMONG US.

    I have highlighted why it is a bad perk, with evidence. Saying I also don't obsessively observe everything with an electron microscope doesn't mean inexperience either. I focus more on what I am doing, including the damn bones, and the killer's positioning over their movement speed.

    I have tried everything to counter it within reason, and I'm suggesting qality of life changes to bring the perk in line with others. That is it.

    but u said you dont play much

    just cause you bought the game as a specific time doesnt mean you're experienced

    when u bought the game and how much u played are two different things

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1403245#Comment_1403245

    So is "do bones". I did them. Also, you slug and they waste Unbreakable or their team's time. Easy. One less perk to worry about.

    Except "do bones" is a direct counter.

  • @Thomas_Simpleton said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1403171#Comment_1403171

    Rank 10 playing at a bad time of the day (those times exist) and come against 4 rank 1 SWF, body blocking and just being overall toxic. How are you meant to get 2 kills when you are rank 10? That leaves them to run NOED to not uninstall the game and actually have a chance.

    That's broken matchmaking, and how would you know they're rank 1 swf prior to the game? I'm sorry but that just doesn't make sense.

‹ 1 2