Help us getting Springtrap ♥️

Springtrap from Five Nights at Freddy's 3 in Dead by Daylight

This is a petition for Springtrap as a new killer, please if u can sign the petition and show devs that we really want him in game ♥️

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Dawko was on a stream and shouted out the idea and sent the petition to scott so im sure scott knows about it. Its just up to him and the devs now.

  • 15,000! People really want this guy :/

  • @Frontdoor6 said:

    15,000! People really want this guy :/

    17.000 for now 😂👍

  • Springtrap sure what we really need is Kenny from Telltale's the walking dead.

  • Why do people want "horror"-furries in the game? That have a fanbase consisting of 11 year olds?

  • @NeaMainNON_TOXIC3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1393423#Comment_1393423

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1393423#Comment_1393423

    It doesn't have to be scary enough to get into DBD. At this point DBD is no longer a 'scary game'. Stranger Things isn't necessarily scary yet they changed Demogorgon to be scarier. If need be they can amp up the characters horror aspects to fit what they want.

    This game stopped being scary when the Robbie Legion skins got out.

  • Dang, this petition has gotten more people on it than I was expecting. It's getting close to half of the average active player count.

    Has Scott Cawthon said anything about Dead by Daylight yet? It's so hard to get info from that guy.

  • @Dehitay said:

    Dang, this petition has gotten more people on it than I was expecting. It's getting close to half of the average active player count.

    Has Scott Cawthon said anything about Dead by Daylight yet? It's so hard to get info from that guy.

    Dawko emailed Scott Cawthon about it, but Scott has given no official statement about it, but I doubt he'll make one regardless of whether or not he likes the idea.

  • @skarsguts said:

    Why do people want "horror"-furries in the game? That have a fanbase consisting of 11 year olds?

    Because those 11-year olds aren't 11 anymore. The series gained its 11-year old following 6 years ago, and most of the fans have matured since then. Combine that with the newer games becoming more dark (due to being developed by AAA studios), and now you have a perfectly legitimate option for a new licensed character.

  • Is the petition legit or are there a bunch of bots and alt accounts making the numbers go up? I might be wrong but it seems unbelievable to me that THAT many people want a FnAF chapter 🧐

  • @HarleyQuinn said:

    Is the petition legit or are there a bunch of bots and alt accounts making the numbers go up? I might be wrong but it seems unbelievable to me that THAT many people want a FnAF chapter 🧐

    Most likely bots and alt accounts. It's why petitions like this aren't taken seriously.

  • this'll be good

    bump

  • @HarleyQuinn said:

    Is the petition legit or are there a bunch of bots and alt accounts making the numbers go up? I might be wrong but it seems unbelievable to me that THAT many people want a FnAF chapter 🧐

    The petition is indeed legit. There has been several YouTube videos spreading the word of the petition and the idea of springtrap being in dbd. There's a lot of people that want this. I don't get how this is somehow unbelievable.

  • @Dogy9978 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1410375#Comment_1410375

    The petition is indeed legit. There has been several YouTube videos spreading the word of the petition and the idea of springtrap being in dbd. There's a lot of people that want this. I don't get how this is somehow unbelievable.

    The same way the people on these forums making multiple accounts to spam FNAF posts is legit? Lol. Yeah, sure.

  • @HarleyQuinn said:

    Is the petition legit or are there a bunch of bots and alt accounts making the numbers go up? I might be wrong but it seems unbelievable to me that THAT many people want a FnAF chapter 🧐

    @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1410375#Comment_1410375

    Most likely bots and alt accounts. It's why petitions like this aren't taken seriously.

    Ah yes... the usual..."I don't like it, so it must be false"

  • @HarleyQuinn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1410391#Comment_1410391

    The same way the people on these forums are making multiple accounts to spam FNAF posts is legit? Lol. Yeah, sure.

    Sounds like you're in denial. Just go on YouTube and look up "Springtrap Dead by Daylight" I'm not lying.

  • Wrong. It just seems like an absurd number for a simple DBD petition. There’s been many petitions for DBD and they don’t usually gain a whole lot of traffic. So this, to me, seems like a lot of bots and alt accounts. Again, I said I could be wrong, so don’t go assuming sh*t so quickly.

  • @Dogy9978 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1410394#Comment_1410394

    Sounds like you're in denial. Just go on YouTube and look up "Springtrap Dead by Daylight" I'm not lying.

    I did as you said & you’re right. There’s a lot of views. So I might be wrong in assuming they’re bots. Thanks for pointing that out to me 🙂

  • @HarleyQuinn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1410397#Comment_1410397

    Wrong. It just seems like an absurd number for a simple DBD petition. There’s been many petitions for DBD and they don’t usually gain a whole lot of traffic. So this, to me, seems like a lot of bots and alt accounts. Again, I said I could be wrong, so don’t go assuming sh*t so quickly.

    the video of the guy who created the petition has over 136k views. and the petition is being spread around everywhere.

    how are the 15k signatures unbelievable? or absurd? you have any idea how big the fnaf fanbase is? it would be weird if it didn't get this much traffic

  • I'd be down Springtrap as an old fogger. I doubt it will happen this roadmap. Candyman will be next and I presume 2 OGs after that.

    But having a FNAF chapter for chapter 20 or 21 during the next roadmap is possible.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1410412#Comment_1410412

    the video of the guy who created the petition has over 136k views. and the petition is being spread around everywhere.

    how are the 15k signatures unbelievable? or absurd? you have any idea how big the fnaf fanbase is? it would be weird if it didn't get this much traffic

    I’ve already responded to another post after checking the YouTube video. It was merely a question as I honestly didn’t expect a DBD petition to get so much traffic. I wasn’t trying to attack anyone with it.

    So please, get off my back.

  • I think this sudden spike is a combination of pyramid head, showing video game killers are possible, and gaining enought traction for people to say " that could realy happen". Most fan requests are screems into the void, but with this people feel it is possible for him to "Allways come back"

  • @Hellbughunter said:

    I think this sudden spike is a combination of pyramid head, showing video game killers are possible, and gaining enought traction for people to say " that could realy happen". Most fan requests are screems into the void, but with this people feel it is possible for him to "Allways come back"

    I see what you did there, nice one!

  • "Excuse me, waiter, there's some Five nights at Facoceri's in my bullying simulator."

  • Over 21.000 signatures now!

  • @Zaitsev said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/166449/help-us-getting-springtrap-%EF%B8%8F

    While I still firmly believe that FNAF is simply not scary enough to be in DBD, I do think that if a FNAF chapter happens, Springtrap is the best bet.

    How would his power work? How would he attack? Hes never seen attacking anything in the games. Would his M1 be bitchslapping a survivor with his hand?

    Honestly I think fnaf can be scary at times but it's mostly because of the tension and unexpected jumpscares, the first game was extremely good at building tension while the second got your heart rate up because you had to pay atention to so many animatronics at a time that it made it easy to get hit with an unexpected jumpscare from foxy which was the biggest threat in both of those games, both games excell at making you pay so much atention to them that if they got you they would at the very least get your heart rate up after a jumpscare

    On that note though I dont think how scary a killer is, is much of a factor here since all licensed killers (except for demo I guess) are only scary because they produce a lot of tension in their respective spaces, demo is a special case because its not just about tension, its also about how he himself looks and also a fear of the unknown plays a big roll with him in his case, all the others are just normal guys with either a mask or scars and a weapon, and if you ask me a psycopath spirit trapped in a 7 ft. worn down killer robot bunny with human flesh and guts spilling out is way more scary than any of the others even if he doesnt hold a weapon

    As for his ability though I don't know what they could do for him but I'm guessing that it wouldn't be impossible to find something good for him that is still true to the fnaf franchise, as for his weapon and mori though, I think it'd be fine if he just slapped people to the ground since he is a robot after all, or they could make it so that he could cut into survivors with a sharp, jagged piece of metal in his arm (like say if it were broken), the mori though they would have to go for an animation in which he either bites into the survivor or he crushes them under his weight as he does his jumpscare scream.

    Edit: his power could possibly have something to do with the fnaf ghosts that jumpscare you in his game, like a trap that he could place that would jumpscare the survivor and it would make the survivor scream like when they get shocked by doctor, and it probably lets him see their aura for a very breif period of time, I dont know I'm just throwing out ideas

  • I don't mind, but how often do these petitions actually produce results?

  • Considering FNAF 3s gameplay involved you running the killer around in circles so he wouldn't catch you, I'm sure he would fit right in.

  • @Flyguy115 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1395707#Comment_1395707

    yeah so what? the game is rated m for mature, dont know too many mature 9 year olds.

    I mean so is cod and those are always full of 9 year olds

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    I mean you can get as much signatures as you want but that doesn't change that he's licenced

    On top of that licenced to a franchise that is still throwing out games/books/movies like nobodies bussiness. Not a horror icon that stopped making revenue ages ago

    This licence would be a fortune. And seeing how this community already was crying about one 15 dollar skin to make up for it I wouldn't get my hopes up.

    Would like it though but still I'm not seeing it happen. Fnaf doesn't really need the publicity so there would be no reason for Scott to not milk any potential licence transaction for as much as possible

    Just because he's licensed doesn't mean he's expensive, I mean yeah the franchise keeps making games and books but they aren't so popular as to give his license more value than any of the past licensed killers, I mean we are talking about horror icons... well except for demo..., also the movie is mostly rumor, yes it was confirmed at some point that there was a movie in the works but since then there hasn't been much talk about it in fact it was rumored a few times that it was cancelled because of the very fact that there hasn't been any information on it. The games are all indie games, except for help wanted since that was a massive project in comparison to the rest, the books are just strories to keep people interested in the franchise and it's creepy lore. Honestly it's not something that would be out of reach for bhvr if they got 2 of what are easily the top 3 horror icons, and they definitely didn't need the publicity.

    I don't think it's fair either to compare a possible 10-15 dollar dlc that would bring in something diferent to the game gameplaywise to a 15 dollar skin that brings nothing but a cosmetic change, I mean we are talking about 15 dollars... it's obvious that most people wouldn't pay that for something as simple as a skin when they could use the same amount for a dlc killer, this isnt like smite where people literally waste hundreds of dollars for a tier 5 skin just because they got many other goodies just to have access to one skin. I'm all for springstrap joining the dbd lineup (as long as he's actually worth it) but I don't think he'd be worth nearly as much as the rest of the licensed killers... except for demo I guess.

  • @Szauek said:

    http://chng.it/2YxYSkMCJB

    This is a petition for Springtrap as a new killer, please if u can sign the petition and show devs that we really want him in game ♥️

    I'm ok with springtrap but michael afton being a survivor is really redundant since he is springtrap, and the bullies would be unnecesary skins since legion already has too many skins/reskins as it is and also because they just would be pointless simce they really are not that important other than being the reason the kid got bit

  • @Boss said:

    I don't mind, but how often do these petitions actually produce results?

    the petition isn't to force bhvr to get the killer. It's to show people are interested in it.

    which I think it's doing that quite well

  • This Springtrap stuff needs to dumb down honestly. Didn't they choose to not do anymore single character chapter/paragraph DLCs?

  • @xFAKExAxoN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1394057#Comment_1394057

    Just because he's licensed doesn't mean he's expensive, I mean yeah the franchise keeps making games and books but they aren't so popular as to give his license more value than any of the past licensed killers, I mean we are talking about horror icons... well except for demo..., also the movie is mostly rumor, yes it was confirmed at some point that there was a movie in the works but since then there hasn't been much talk about it in fact it was rumored a few times that it was cancelled because of the very fact that there hasn't been any information on it. The games are all indie games, except for help wanted since that was a massive project in comparison to the rest, the books are just strories to keep people interested in the franchise and it's creepy lore. Honestly it's not something that would be out of reach for bhvr if they got 2 of what are easily the top 3 horror icons, and they definitely didn't need the publicity.

    I don't think it's fair either to compare a possible 10-15 dollar dlc that would bring in something diferent to the game gameplaywise to a 15 dollar skin that brings nothing but a cosmetic change, I mean we are talking about 15 dollars... it's obvious that most people wouldn't pay that for something as simple as a skin when they could use the same amount for a dlc killer, this isnt like smite where people literally waste hundreds of dollars for a tier 5 skin just because they got many other goodies just to have access to one skin. I'm all for springstrap joining the dbd lineup (as long as he's actually worth it) but I don't think he'd be worth nearly as much as the rest of the licensed killers... except for demo I guess.

    The difference between Fnaf and the other horror movie icons is that Fnaf is still making revenue, while the horror icons weren't at the time. When Myers was released there were no movies being made with him anymore. He was tbh forgotten and then the publicity of bringing him to a popular game is a good thing. And it may be coincidence but 2 years later we had another Haloween movie.

    Fnaf isn't that desperate. Almost everybody knows Fnaf so they don't need the publicity that putting him in the game would get. I wouldn't mind Springtrap into DbD but that isn't up to the devs alone. So even if you convince them it still is possible that it won't happen

  • Realistically would Scott allow his characters to be in a game about killing. You could easily argue his games have that but the deaths are off screen and usually more subtle and implied rather than outright in your face.

    To be honest I'm not against it if done well but I'd need to be convinced at what the animitronics would even do.

  • @Maperson said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1414550#Comment_1414550

    Halloween defenitly isn't desperate, do you know how old it Is? I think that apsolutely everybody know who Myers Is, he Is much bigger than Fnaf. Not everyone knows Fnaf. If you were to ask anoyone on the street between those two everyone will say Myers, only gamers will know what Fnaf Is, and most of them will say its bad and childish (from my experience). I have nothing against Fnaf, but Fnaf defenitly can't compare with legends from the movies.

    The last movie before he was introduced in dbd was in 2009. That it was old is the entire point. It doesn't matter that he is tons bigger and popular then fnaf. At the time Myers was not making revenue. He was not making money. Ofcourse the licence owners instantly jumped to an agreement to make money of their old and forgotten product

    Fnaf doesn't have that problem right now so it's a lot less likely to happen.

  • @skarsguts said:

    Why do people want "horror"-furries in the game? That have a fanbase consisting of 11 year olds?

    Robbie the rabbit is significantly older than that, yet they are in the game. And William Afton is not a furry. Just a performer/engineer/serial killer in a kids pizzaria.

    If you are going to try to talk smack, I would actually look into what I would be arguing against. At least have a fundamental understanding of the character first, and see why people are wanting them added.

  • @HarleyQuinn said:

    Is the petition legit or are there a bunch of bots and alt accounts making the numbers go up? I might be wrong but it seems unbelievable to me that THAT many people want a FnAF chapter 🧐

    @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1410375#Comment_1410375

    Most likely bots and alt accounts. It's why petitions like this aren't taken seriously.

    Just because you, yourself do not want this, does not mean others don't. How many people wanted Pyramid Head in the game before his reveal?

    @HarleyQuinn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1410397#Comment_1410397

    Wrong. It just seems like an absurd number for a simple DBD petition. There’s been many petitions for DBD and they don’t usually gain a whole lot of traffic. So this, to me, seems like a lot of bots and alt accounts. Again, I said I could be wrong, so don’t go assuming sh*t so quickly.

    Also, FNaF is a pretty big fandom. They would be attracted to the idea of more content... and playing as the main antagonist of the series for once would be an incredible opportunity for them.

    As someone who signed the petition legitimately, it is insulting to just have our efforts discredited as bots. That insult has been thrown all over the place as of late, and it is a very lazy insult at that.

  • @HarleyQuinn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1410391#Comment_1410391

    The same way the people on these forums making multiple accounts to spam FNAF posts is legit? Lol. Yeah, sure.

    So people who have similar opinions are just alt accounts now? Nice logic.

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1414466#Comment_1414466

    The difference between Fnaf and the other horror movie icons is that Fnaf is still making revenue, while the horror icons weren't at the time. When Myers was released there were no movies being made with him anymore. He was tbh forgotten and then the publicity of bringing him to a popular game is a good thing. And it may be coincidence but 2 years later we had another Haloween movie.

    Fnaf isn't that desperate. Almost everybody knows Fnaf so they don't need the publicity that putting him in the game would get. I wouldn't mind Springtrap into DbD but that isn't up to the devs alone. So even if you convince them it still is possible that it won't happen

    Myers being forgotten has to be one of the most ridiculous statements I've ever heard. 😂

  • @Raven014 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1410375#Comment_1410375

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1410383#Comment_1410383

    Just because you, yourself do not want this, does not mean others don't. How many people wanted Pyramid Head in the game before his reveal?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1410412#Comment_1410412

    Also, FNaF is a pretty big fandom. They would be attracted to the idea of more content... and playing as the main antagonist of the series for once would be an incredible opportunity for them.

    As someone who signed the petition legitimately, it is insulting to just have our efforts discredited as bots. That insult has been thrown all over the place as of late, and it is a very lazy insult at that.

    It's not an insult, I'd say it about any online petition because that is what happens with most and why they are not taken seriously. Unless you have some way to prove someone isn't just signing it with multiple accounts/bots there's no way to know if it's someone signing once or a kid that has time on their hands to create a bunch of email accounts and keep signing the petition to pad the numbers.

  • Unfortunately getting springtrap is really hard. I doubt Scott will like the idea......

    I want springtrap on the game but it's gonna take bhvr so many resources to get him.....

  • I wouldn’t sign the petition because it will do ######### for a license and they would have to go try to acquire the license and they could be rejected, I have never supported petitions for licensed killers

  • @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1414550#Comment_1414550

    Myers being forgotten has to be one of the most ridiculous statements I've ever heard. 😂

    How many movies do you think the Haloween franchise sold in 2016 before he got released on dbd? Spoiler not a lot

    Forgotten might have been a poor choice of words but he definitivly wasen't on anyone's mind at the time. Hell dbd could very well be the sole reason movies about him are being made again

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    I mean you can get as much signatures as you want but that doesn't change that he's licenced

    On top of that licenced to a franchise that is still throwing out games/books/movies like nobodies bussiness. Not a horror icon that stopped making revenue ages ago

    This licence would be a fortune. And seeing how this community already was crying about one 15 dollar skin to make up for it I wouldn't get my hopes up.

    Would like it though but still I'm not seeing it happen. Fnaf doesn't really need the publicity so there would be no reason for Scott to not milk any potential licence transaction for as much as possible

    DbD got the licenses for Stranger Things a huge TV show and a Netflix original. Its not at all impossible that we will see fnaf in DbD.

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1415007#Comment_1415007

    How many movies do you think the Haloween franchise sold in 2016 before he got released on dbd? Spoiler not a lot

    Forgotten might have been a poor choice of words but he definitivly wasen't on anyone's mind at the time. Hell dbd could very well be the sole reason movies about him are being made again

    Halloween franchise is more than just movies, it's why they don't need to be constantly making movies to earn a profit. They have costume, t-shirts, toys, statues, etc. being released and sold all the time. There's also royalties from streaming/TV so needing to sell copies of the movie isn't a good indicator. Also the pretty consistent references in other tv/movies goes against your "not on people's minds" statement.

    DBD is not the reason movies were being made again. Studio Rob Zombie worked with losing the rights and going to another is why movies were made again. It happens pretty often with large well known franchises in Hollywood - it's how we get so many remakes and reboots.

  • @Veeramid said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1394057#Comment_1394057

    DbD got the licenses for Stranger Things a huge TV show and a Netflix original. Its not at all impossible that we will see fnaf in DbD.

    I'm not saying it's impossible, just saying that it's mostly in Scot's hand and a petition to the devs won't change that

    These kind of licence transactions have a entire legal process of contracts to be signed with lawyers who don't work for free. And Scot being a single person working on those games might not want to invest the time and effort and money for something that he will probably only get revenue out of in more then half a year seeing how the devs said making a killer takes 5 months. He would be better investing his money in his own games and books.

    Ofcourse for all i know Scott could be a massive dbd fan and go through the process just to see his creation in the game. Just saying that from a bussiness standpoint I'm not seeing it

  • @Raven014 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1410375#Comment_1410375

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1410383#Comment_1410383

    Just because you, yourself do not want this, does not mean others don't. How many people wanted Pyramid Head in the game before his reveal?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1410412#Comment_1410412

    Also, FNaF is a pretty big fandom. They would be attracted to the idea of more content... and playing as the main antagonist of the series for once would be an incredible opportunity for them.

    As someone who signed the petition legitimately, it is insulting to just have our efforts discredited as bots. That insult has been thrown all over the place as of late, and it is a very lazy insult at that.

    ...I’ve already responded to somebody else who nicely pointed out they weren’t alts, why are you still dragging this conversation out and trying to prove me wrong? It’s not an insult, it was a legitimate question. You can go ahead and reply to me but this is all I’m going to say 👍

  • @Zaitsev said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/166449/help-us-getting-springtrap-%EF%B8%8F

    While I still firmly believe that FNAF is simply not scary enough to be in DBD, I do think that if a FNAF chapter happens, Springtrap is the best bet.

    How would his power work? How would he attack? Hes never seen attacking anything in the games. Would his M1 be bitchslapping a survivor with his hand?

    As if this game is scary.


    None of the licensed killers movie's are scary if we are being honest with ourselves.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1414336#Comment_1414336

    the petition isn't to force bhvr to get the killer. It's to show people are interested in it.

    which I think it's doing that quite well

    I wasn't saying the petition will force them.

1 2 3 4 5