This or that: Metal of Man or Sprint Burst?
Welcome back to This Or That.
today is metal of man or Sprint burst?
Welcome back to This Or That.
today is metal of man or Sprint burst?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sprint Burst.
Neither
Sprint Burst, I don't usually go for bodyblocks so I wouldn't want to change my playstyle.
MoM
I saved so many people with this perk
SB is useful all the time, MoM is... awful.
Sb
Mom is cool but it sucks
You're a legend if you get MoM to activate.
Those perks aren't even in the same category so what's the point in comparing them? That's like comparing a sandwich to a pillow.
Sprint burst
Sprint Burst all day. Love protection hits; that's exactly why I wanna be able to nyoom in-between killer and victim from miles away at the key moment, or 99 my SB, run in for the protection hit, get my on-hit speed boost, and then if the killer goes for me, walk a second and SB away to waste huge amounts of time. SB enables some really fun plays.
It's Meddle. Like to interfere in a concern that is not your own?
Neither.
But if I have to choose this isn't even fair because MoM is garbage tier while SB is top 5 easily.
It's Mental. Like you're a mad lad running a Z tier perk?
Sprint Burst. Easy choice.
I even rate Sprint Burst above Dead Hard.
It was just a normal question, I didn’t mean to do anything wrong.
Its this or that, there is never always the same thing, sorry.
Obviously sprint burst
Bud... It's Mettle of man
Kinda drunk earlier not gonna lie.
It's Mantle. Like the thing above your fireplace?
SB. Not even a debate in my mind, unless I have a challenge for protection hits.
Sprint Burst.
Mettle is very inconsistent and situational. You have to go out of your way to get the Perk to work while Sprint Burst just works.
Sprint Burst will also give you a good headstart and waste Killers time extremely if you just run forward, especially against 4.4 m/s Killers.
Sprint Burst makes also every unsafe Area safe since you can get to a loop pretty easily.
Mettle of Man is Monstrous Shrine tier.
Sprint Burst is the IQ 60 meta that everyone runs now.
The choice is yours, want to use one of the most underused perks right now or the most overused one perk in history of dbd since its release.
Sprint Burst, even though it's one of my least favorite exhaustion perks.
I want to like Mettle of Man, but you have to actively go for bodyblocks which often times are not worth the health stage you lose. If combined with breakout MAYBE. I've done some nice plays with these 2 perks, but eh. Idk.