Leave cakes as 140% personal pls
Pls?
Pls?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would have gotten 516% earlier, instead i got 140. Id rather they fix it
the cakes are providing 140?
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1275477639654977538
No that would be awful, why would you want less bloodpoints?
yeah now its 140 but ONLY for you.. so it doesnt matter if there are 5 offerings it only give you 140 from yours.. let them fix it and then we can enjoy 500 % :)
Meanwhile the only times I've seen this offering used, I haven't received any of the bonus BP at all.
It's only giving bonus BP to the person who used it. If you don't bring one you don't benefit from it.
Yes cuz 140 is better then 520 lol
Keep it 140 but stacks
So...what I'm hearing is I shouldnt be using these things up until its fixed...
Someone needs match class.
140% is better?
When working properly just TWO PEOPLE using this offering should net EVERYONE a 208% bonus.
Last year witht he 103% I had groups all roll them and we farmed. Nothing like max points with BBQ with everyone using these. That was a 515% BP bonus plus ANOTHER 100% from BBQ....
This takes the CAKE for the most silly post of the day.
520%*
This takes the CAKE for the most clever post of the day! 🎂
@Peanits any news peanits ?
It'd be nice if you could advertise as a killer that you're using a cake offering so the other survivors could add theirs in as well.
Right now it's random luck that you'd get that to happen...
Keep the cakes at 140% and have them stack. 700% extra BP sounds delicious.
heyy long time your fan :)
well actually you can send dm to someone from swf group to ask if they wantto farm but as we know whole process is so clunky.. but yeah I agree :)
Im glad I read this post before using any of my delicious cakes!
You guys all act like multiple people bring them after day one or two, this your first event?
Thats exactly what people do they throw them in as long as the Event is lasting. You obviously play your first event.
What!?
And give up the 1% tastier gag. That's what makes the event item.
You sir, have no appreciation of comedy.
Good call
And yet here I am day one of the fix and max I’ve seen is 3, most games include 2 just me and one other person
I've had a bunch of 4 or 5 cake games.
Every game should be though, unless someone is bringing a mori for a daily maybe?
If we all took the bonuses we’d create a crazy loop of getting more and more for down the road