To the Killers!!!!!!

No matter what rank you are, or how much you have played, we all have had that match, maybe more were we think, sod it, the team has got the better, I am not having a great match, nothing has gone right. BUT there is one surv, maybe two that take pity, want you to take a hook for them, but you shake your head. Smack on the door, as in get the hell out of here. I ask you, do you shake your head as in no, I have my pride, do not take pity on me! just go! Do or have you felt that that? as not all DC if they have a bad game

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Yeah I don't like pity. I'd rather be flashlight spammed and t-bagged at the exit gates. I just make sure to force them out, even if they're hesitant.

  • @tixerp said:

    Yeah I don't like pity. I'd rather be flashlight spammed and t-bagged at the exit gates. I just make sure to force them out, even if they're hesitant.

    thank you for the insight, when i had a bad game i am like opening the doors and like just go! lol

  • Nope.

    I haven't ever had such Survivors in my almost 3k hours.

  • Sometimes I have had survivors point at the hook, let me hook them, and they've said after the match that's because you was such a fair killer.

    I noted their names down and next time I saw them, I Morid them.

  • @Boss said:

    Nope.

    I haven't ever had such Survivors in my almost 3k hours.

    Thinks i need proof or it didn't happen! lol

  • There has been two matches where I'm like "GTFO please" and in both instances they decided to doddle at the gates for as long as possible until I forced them out. As survivor, I have taken pity on some killers and let them get their hits in or hooks.

  • its happened to me a few times, had one a couple days ago actually. i mostly just do it out of defeat because by that point i've already had a bad day, just wanted to do a match where i farmed and messed around, but instead had a match where i dont find a survivor until like two gens have popped and barely manage to hook anyone. so, when i let the survivors leave even if they want me to hook them its mainly just me going "no, just get your bloodpoints, im done for the night"

  • If it's the end and I've just been having a bad match, I'll pop the door open and tab out and wait the 2 minutes.

  • I had one game so far in my 500 hours where a Survivor gave me a pity kill and I gladly took it because I had been trying to farm for a Huntress challenge and she was the only one that let me farm with her while the others were super Lazer focused on doing gens then tbagging/flashlighting in the exit gate

  • Yeah, I’ve seen that before. Usually I’ll do as others do, force them out or shake my head and swing at them and purposely miss.

    sometimes...sometimes I’ll knock them down and bleed them dry. Gives me some time to cool down and reflect on what went wrong.

    don’t worry, I’ll pick them up a second before death.

    .

    .

    .

    That way I can hook them and smack them a bit :D

  • If I have a match, as survivor, where the Killer played completely fair and just had a difficult go of it, I always offer myself up as a sacrifice. I want Killers to pip and get pts too and typically I know I've pipped. But you are right, sometimes they just want you to leave.

    I have to assume its the same as when a Killer camps/tunnels all my teammates to death like an astronomical tryhard sweat, and then tries to give the last person the hatch. I never want a pity hatch. I don't want a burst of kindness/empathy in the last 10 seconds of the game...I want a fun, fair game the entire way through or nothing at all.

  • ...How?

    That would require videos of the endgame of all my matches.

    And i've been here since beta.

  • If I'm losing badly, I just hit someone then let them get to a gen. I let them just get points, then overall, we all earn points and its win win. I really hate when they offer a pity hook because it just shows me how god awful I played, and they deserve to all go free.

  • I've only had survivors do this if I was farming with them. Yesterday I had a match as PH where I was doing really well and probably would've gotten a 4K but a Kate and Yui managed to get me to farm with them by just kinda stopping. So we farmed and had a fun time and helped get out Archive challenges done but they ended up dying cause they wouldn't leave ;-;

    I've got enough points just go you're making me sad ;-;

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1368312#Comment_1368312

    ...How?

    That would require videos of the endgame of all my matches.

    And i've been here since beta.

    i was joking hence the lol (adds another lol here :) )

  • @Mushwin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1368339#Comment_1368339

    i was joking hence the lol (adds another lol here :) )

    Oh, welp, R.I.P. me. 👻

  • Actually, I never had a SINGLE match in which I was losing pretty bad, and some of the survivors decided to give me a free kill.

    That's why I NEVER give hatch, no matter how potato the survivors were.

  • I don't get survivors staying behind, but I have had several games where they hurl themselves at me and that goes especially so for back when people used to just DC from matches early on.

  • @tixerp said:

    Yeah I don't like pity. I'd rather be flashlight spammed and t-bagged at the exit gates. I just make sure to force them out, even if they're hesitant.

    Depends.

    If party streamers were used and the killer had an abysmal match I'll usually offer myself up as some bloodpoints for them.

    If they killer refuses/makes it obvious they don't want the hook then I just leave so as to not hold them up.

  • I also never saw that happen, unless I was the one who gave the killer a hook and then actually get yelled at for feeding baby killers lol.

    The closest I got to that is when I sometimes see that survivors had a really rough match and I begin to farm with them and they eventually either point to the hook for me to kill them or stay till EGC kills them.

    EDIT: I really don't doubt that it happens more than I realize though. Never saw it in my games though.

  • Only time this has happened is early on when I was an old freddy main (just starting out), and MM buggered me over. Rank 12 vs 3 rank 2s and a rank 5. In the middle of an event (I believe the summer BBQ one, the first one, with the Free Songbird and the Pro-Pain Hammer), they let me get the event hooks and then left. I liked those guys, never saw em again and it was years ago, but I liked them :)

  • I respect the points. I've never been beaten that badly where I've needed pity points but I wouldn't say no to it.

    Last night two killers gave up after 3 gens were done so we gave them some hooks (mainly because bps was used by us).