SURVIVORS ARE TOO STRONG, MAPS ARE NOT BALANCED

Every time I play as a killer, I try to down someone but it is impossible. I know that someone will say " YoU aRe bAd, pLay NuRsE lOsEr"

When I found a survivor, he just goes to a pallet and start to loop...

1,2,3... Pallet down!

Guess what will he do next:

loop start,1,2,3... Pallet down!

And guess again:

Go to basement... loop thorugh 2 doors:

1,2

Loop from vaulting:

1,2,3 Pallet down!

Oh, you finally down a survivor, let's look at the bottom of the screen: Find the Exit.

IT'S REALLY, REALLY ANNOYING. PLAYING AS A SURVIVOR SO EASY, JUST LOOP. YEAH, THAT'S IT JUST LOOP AND YOU WIN!

Also, you tried to catch a survivor and finally catched it, as your last chance you start to camp, otherwise all 4 will be escaped.

Hmm... But what's it? 1, no,2, no, 3 SURVIVOR WITH FLASHLIGHT + DECISIVE + UNBREAKABLE + SPRINT BURST IS COMING YOUR WAY!

And after the game ends, here is the chat screen u are searching for:


xxProPlayerxx: haha noob camper

THEDECISIVETOXICPLAYER123: yea just camp gotta love them lolol

.toxic.: noob cant even get a kill haha

[THEUNBREAKABLEPLAYER]: lol so noob camper, dont play this game pls.

You: But guys, this was only my chance!

xxProPlayerxx: wHat a gOoD eXcuSe

.toxic.:yea, NOOB.

And the pallets... PALLETS EVEYWHERE! New Silent Hill map, as a example, there's a vaulting option and a pallet in EVERY. ROOM.

And then love playing as killer, is it possible?

Please, if I am wrong, correct me(and i am serious) and give me some advices.

I think I'm gonna quit from it, it's really annoying and the community of this game is so toxic.

Please, balance maps, and nerf survivors just a little bit. Playing killer and gaining 4k is impossible.(I mean 1,2,3,4 ranks)

Comments

  • @xxDeathwishDW said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1363296#Comment_1363296

    Ah, another problem, thx for revealing... "Funny?" funny. Yeah. Funny in a horror game. That's another problem. The survivors don't scare from the killers! Is that make sense to you, my friend? The survivors shouldn't be have fun with the killer. They should scare but the community was so toxic, so they all changed as you said.

    I looked the gameplay of the old game. Everyone was hiding and trying to escape but not that long looping. There were balanced maps.

    The old DBD was better. Now it's mess.

    wait so in your opinion survivors should be afraid of the same thing for after 200h? can you name me the game that you can play over and over and over (for 200h and still be afraid of the exactly the same thing?) if you want to still be somewhat scary play hag or GF (jumpscares)

    Edit: hiding is one of playstyles xd dont expect everyone to play as you wish (hiding isnt fun in long term especially vs some perks/killers, and hiding is just SELFISH because if killer wont find you after you unhook he will just tunnel unhooked guy, or youre just not unhooking ever oh wait you want others to be afraid not you xd )

    If you came here to be afraid, to play a Horror game, why are you playing Killer? its not horror for killers? right now youre just telling ppl "you dont play the game how i want to be played" deal with it, this game evolved over 4 GOD DAMN YEARS

  • Well, you can mindgame some pallets you know? And not many killers are viable if they actually commit to chases.

  • @xxDeathwishDW said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1365005#Comment_1365005

    PIG'S LUNGE? Is the survivors #########? Can't they hear it? And Spirit? Again a killer which ignores pallets...

    lul the pig ambush is used to hit survivor in the loop area or make them run away from loop area and her crouch is used to make a first hit by standing near them, and spirit yamaoka hunt is not to ignores pallets but it's for mind game pallets ,

    again GIT GUD

  • they literally just made maps smaller, removed a lot of good loops and they added the ability to get clipped on every object on the map to slow survivors down, then to top all that off they add more objects to get stuck on where there wasn't any...not to mention a lot of pallets don't spawn anymore where they used tot....take Badham pre-school for example, the school used to always spawn pallets on the cars, downstairs and and at the back of the school, now only 1 pallet spawns outside and you're lucky if you find another inside...survivors just got a massive nerf and with the new killer even more stuff getting made obsolete and you're telling me they need more of a nerf? Just wait till dedicated servers are better optimized so you guys aren't spoon fed hits in every chase...sick and tired of killers complaining about stuff when they don't realize how much BS the survivors deal with against each killer....got about a 100 of clips of me getting hit through pallets and objects....just saying when i do find pallets I'm hit through them anyways, because the game is designed to favor the Killer getting the hit instead of the survivor getting away.

  • @xxDeathwishDW said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1365005#Comment_1365005

    PIG'S LUNGE? Is the survivors #########? Can't they hear it? And Spirit? Again a killer which ignores pallets...

    I said Spirit Fury, the perk. Not Spirit. And yes they can hear Pig's windup noise. But it is very easy to look one direction and fake it. Then turn. As I've said before, watch Otzdarva for killer tips.

  • @gudmans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1364904#Comment_1364904

    If you're really that "good" you wouldn't be crying here.

    Do you see otzdarva or good streamers crying about survivors being op? you're just trash that's all.

    Yes. I do actually.

  • But-but-but, the devs took away the so called God loop, slowed gen speeds and made toolboxes pretty useless, all part of the killer sided patch they released a while back. Still not satisfied?

  • @xxDeathwishDW said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1366719#Comment_1366719

    Look.

    In the past, the all players were stealthy. Now they all are aggresivly. I want to be stealthy. Because, it's the true way this game must played.

    Okay, they can loop. But they are just looping every time, without trying to not be seen from the killer. That's boring. They and we should scare from killers. Not have fun with him/her.

    Survivors can do:

    Camouflage

    Hide in lockers

    Hide behind the objects

    many more!

    And if these things don't work, they can loop, okay. But now eveyone is playing aggresivly. I came here to be scared. Feel the horror. Not for a funny game.

    Directly or indirectly, scratchmarks are the fundamental cause of all the issues you are bringing up.

    Basically here's a few things:

    1. Just hiding on it's own isn't particularly engaging. Particularly for the Killer doing the searching. Stealth is at it's best in the transition between stealth and being found or vice versa.
    2. Scratchmarks make it so that once a Survivor is found it is obscenely difficult to lose them.
    3. The first point means Survivors being often found is good, while the 2nd means they will eventually go down since they can't properly escape
    4. Balancing around 3 requires Survivors to have a goal in a chase other than escaping it. The core mechanics of the game only allows for stalling to be the alternative.
    5. Said balance leads to all of the frustration issues and looping things that you are complaining about, and thus the Survivor's reliance on 2nd chance perks.

    #removescratchmarks

  • Dude I get it playing killer at times particularly in the high ranks is a huge pain in the (bad word). And I do get mad at times, heck I even joked that high ranking killers is basically Spirit simulator-( Well not exactly that but you get what I mean) The point is that it is really rough, and it actually does hurt for that to happen. I almost quit this game after around 7 black pips before I finally got a good game. So one thing if you are new to the game try to learn the maps and use your head to figure and plan on how to cut off the loops for survivors, and finally if you do have name calling or rude comments, like that you can close the chat bar and don't have to listen to that. But from the looks of it if survivors are giving you rude comments like that then you can report, because the devs take these kind of things very seriously. particularly if there are death threats, so you can report rude survivors for this.( Don't do it every time though). Just remember that you are not alone in this and that we all struggle at this game, just find some positivity, and take a break. Other than that keep your hope up because you can be just as good as any other famous dbd player, it just takes time.

    P.S. one thing is that for the comments that were made about you, if those are their actual gamer tag be very careful because acussing any one can get you in trouble in the forums.

  • Survivor is fine. The problem is swf's, but they'll defend it till there death, and swear *most* don't use coms, and that they have zero advantages. Even go as far as they need buffs. The killer is too strong..

  • Firstly, do not go in thinking a win is just one way. Set yourself a target, even if it is "I will aim to hook each survivor once, even if I get 0K". You will lose and lose often, so once you understand that the game instantly becomes less stressful. Use Tomes or Daily Challenges to focus what to work on.

    Secondly, choose your chases wiselt. Do not follow a survivor to an area miles from the generators. Sometimes, a whack to injure them will be enough to see them scurry and look for a heal. Time healing = extra time to hunt others or do gen patrols.

    Thirdly, as said previously, do not respect pallets. So you get donked on the head. Big deal! That's one less pallet to worry about. However, do that on pallets near generators. Get them to drop it as soon as possible. Later, there will be no protection available and be easier prey. If there's a pallet in the middle of nowhere, don't even consider chasing around it. If survivors want to hang out there doing nothing that's fine!

    Number 4. Be chaotic! Do not keep trying the same tactic or playstyle. If it helps, imagine being in the mind of the Killer. Hillbilly? Occassionally go into Chainsaw Psycho Mode. Wraith? Try stalking prey rather than go for the hit - they may lead you to the others. Do not be affraid to play "dumb" - it will keep them nervous.

    Fifth is to observe the playstyle of the survivor. Do they look behind or wiggle around a lot, looking like a cocky a**? Best not try to mindgame them yet - they know what the plays are. Take them when they least expect it in areas not as safe. Easier ones are worth chasing. Do not be affraid to stop chases.

    Finally, and this isn't mentioned enough, take responsibility and own your poor performances, rather than blame everything on others. Figure out what you did wrong. Learn from it. I recently lost what I recon would be a 4K and ended with 1K because I was greedy for a survivor, leaving an ideal 3 gen situation in pursuit and paid the price for underestimating them. I am not going to blame it on map or their playstyle; I understand it was wholly my fault. The best bit about this way of thinking is that you can't change others, but you can change yourself. When you realise that, life will get easier.

  • @gudmans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1367531#Comment_1367531

    Have you seen them saying survivor are just straight up overpowered and coming to the forums and making a thread crying about it?

    Btw, 75% killrate

    I don't see what your kill rate has to do with this.

    I see some streamers straight up say that Survivors are overpowered. They don't come to the forums to say it, but I don't see how the format they are using to state their opinion matters.

  • @gudmans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1368384#Comment_1368384

    The killrate is for op which keeps saying "survs op"

    And im talking about streamers that play both sides and are not biased.

    And wanna know why they dont come to the forum to discuss their ideas? cause people here at least are less biased and smart, they always say it in their streamers cause they're fanboys will always think he's right, that makes them feel better lol.

    If that was the case I would expect them to say other things in the forums where biases aren't relevant. For example their thoughts on map asthetics. I would also expect that the other streamers that don't talk about Survivors being OP (ex: Not Otz) WOULD be on the forums due to bias against them being a non-issue in the first place.

    They don't, therefor reality matches one where they have some other reason to not use the forums.

    Also True3 is one of the most loud about saying Survivors being OP and usually alternates between Killer and Survivor. How many popular streamers do you know that are also on these forums.

    If you disagree, then name 2 streamers with at least 1000 followers that are active on the forums.

  • @xxDeathwishDW said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1366536#Comment_1366536

    This game is not like "losing the killer". The all objective is now looping and take time of the killer. Which year are you? Who tries to lose killer at this times? C'mon!

    Billy can curve loop

    nurse can blink through loops

    Trapper can trap loops

    Spirit can go invisible and hit you around loops

    huntress can hit over loops

    Pyramid Head can hit you through loops

    Do you see what I'm getting at? Killers have unique ways of dealing with loops

    and what can survivors do? Just run around a loop and hope for the best.

    Until the devs can figure out a way for survivors to mix up chases, dont complain about looping, once you are found loop to buy your team time before you go down or waste enough time.

  • @CantDeadHarder said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1366744#Comment_1366744

    Billy can curve loop

    nurse can blink through loops

    Trapper can trap loops

    Spirit can go invisible and hit you around loops

    huntress can hit over loops

    Pyramid Head can hit you through loops

    Do you see what I'm getting at? Killers have unique ways of dealing with loops

    and what can survivors do? Just run around a loop and hope for the best.

    Until the devs can figure out a way for survivors to mix up chases, dont complain about looping, once you are found loop to buy your team time before you go down or waste enough time.

    Ok.

  • @xxDeathwishDW said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1363184#Comment_1363184

    JOKE?JOKE? IS THIS LIKE A JOKE? You are like the ones who say "go play nurse, u bad, git gud" Same as always.

    It doesn't look serious as you clearly don't know how to mindgame or how to loop tiles. You should watch Scott's video on running tiles. Until then, every chase will take 10 decades.

  • @xxDeathwishDW said:

    Every time I play as a killer, I try to down someone but it is impossible. I know that someone will say " YoU aRe bAd, pLay NuRsE lOsEr"

    When I found a survivor, he just goes to a pallet and start to loop...

    1,2,3... Pallet down!

    Guess what will he do next:

    loop start,1,2,3... Pallet down!

    And guess again:

    Go to basement... loop thorugh 2 doors:

    1,2

    Loop from vaulting:

    1,2,3 Pallet down!

    Oh, you finally down a survivor, let's look at the bottom of the screen: Find the Exit.

    IT'S REALLY, REALLY ANNOYING. PLAYING AS A SURVIVOR SO EASY, JUST LOOP. YEAH, THAT'S IT JUST LOOP AND YOU WIN!

    Also, you tried to catch a survivor and finally catched it, as your last chance you start to camp, otherwise all 4 will be escaped.

    Hmm... But what's it? 1, no,2, no, 3 SURVIVOR WITH FLASHLIGHT + DECISIVE + UNBREAKABLE + SPRINT BURST IS COMING YOUR WAY!

    And after the game ends, here is the chat screen u are searching for:

    xxProPlayerxx: haha noob camper

    THEDECISIVETOXICPLAYER123: yea just camp gotta love them lolol

    .toxic.: noob cant even get a kill haha

    [THEUNBREAKABLEPLAYER]: lol so noob camper, dont play this game pls.

    You: But guys, this was only my chance!

    xxProPlayerxx: wHat a gOoD eXcuSe

    .toxic.:yea, NOOB.

    And the pallets... PALLETS EVEYWHERE! New Silent Hill map, as a example, there's a vaulting option and a pallet in EVERY. ROOM.

    And then love playing as killer, is it possible?

    Please, if I am wrong, correct me(and i am serious) and give me some advices.

    I think I'm gonna quit from it, it's really annoying and the community of this game is so toxic.

    Please, balance maps, and nerf survivors just a little bit. Playing killer and gaining 4k is impossible.(I mean 1,2,3,4 ranks)

    I mean I know you said it but it sounds like you just need to practice killer because if anything survivors need to be buffed because sure we have decisive sprint burst ext. but you can have ruin no Ed blood warden or A nurses calling Plus a lot more. I do not think that survivors should be nerfed

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    In what way shape or form are survivors stronger?.

    thank you

  • @NeaMainNON_TOXIC3 said:

    Your responses to comments shows that you won't take any constructive criticism. You say you are good at Legion and Pig, yet you can't seem to shut down a loop as them (assuming you played them). That's their strong suits. Pig's lunge can surprise someone. Legion's power allows them to jump over a pallet. Legion is at their best during a chase. If you want killer tips watch Otzdarva. Do not blame maps for your lack of skill. And if chases are difficult, use chase perks. Enduring and Spirit Fury are good for a chase.

    I would've liked to see op's response to this but it seems they've given up

    LMAO. you think pig and legion's strong suits are loop play.

  • @xxDeathwishDW said:

    Every time I play as a killer, I try to down someone but it is impossible. I know that someone will say " YoU aRe bAd, pLay NuRsE lOsEr"

    When I found a survivor, he just goes to a pallet and start to loop...

    1,2,3... Pallet down!

    Guess what will he do next:

    loop start,1,2,3... Pallet down!

    And guess again:

    Go to basement... loop thorugh 2 doors:

    1,2

    Loop from vaulting:

    1,2,3 Pallet down!

    Oh, you finally down a survivor, let's look at the bottom of the screen: Find the Exit.

    IT'S REALLY, REALLY ANNOYING. PLAYING AS A SURVIVOR SO EASY, JUST LOOP. YEAH, THAT'S IT JUST LOOP AND YOU WIN!

    Also, you tried to catch a survivor and finally catched it, as your last chance you start to camp, otherwise all 4 will be escaped.

    Hmm... But what's it? 1, no,2, no, 3 SURVIVOR WITH FLASHLIGHT + DECISIVE + UNBREAKABLE + SPRINT BURST IS COMING YOUR WAY!

    And after the game ends, here is the chat screen u are searching for:

    xxProPlayerxx: haha noob camper

    THEDECISIVETOXICPLAYER123: yea just camp gotta love them lolol

    .toxic.: noob cant even get a kill haha

    [THEUNBREAKABLEPLAYER]: lol so noob camper, dont play this game pls.

    You: But guys, this was only my chance!

    xxProPlayerxx: wHat a gOoD eXcuSe

    .toxic.:yea, NOOB.

    And the pallets... PALLETS EVEYWHERE! New Silent Hill map, as a example, there's a vaulting option and a pallet in EVERY. ROOM.

    And then love playing as killer, is it possible?

    Please, if I am wrong, correct me(and i am serious) and give me some advices.

    I think I'm gonna quit from it, it's really annoying and the community of this game is so toxic.

    Please, balance maps, and nerf survivors just a little bit. Playing killer and gaining 4k is impossible.(I mean 1,2,3,4 ranks)

    Looping is the only defense for survivors. I get the frustration but try to learn mind games and not just holding forward the whole chase. I'm sorry but you can't be upset about a survivor looping you.

  • Well clearly you're not as good as you think you are if you're getting looped for 5 gens

  • @baseballfan4877 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1365005#Comment_1365005

    LMAO. you think pig and legion's strong suits are loop play.

    No I think Legion strong suit is keeping everyone injured, and Pig's is stalling a game. Their powers can help with shutting down a loop. For example you can FF and block someone from a pallet. You can use your ambush to surprise and catch someone off guard. I like to fake it a lot. Crouch and prepare for the ambush but stand back up and hit then with an M1.

  • Tbh survivors are op... and u might say but this but that no no no stfu... if you get more stressed playing as the killer while the survivors just troll you cause they are more superhuman than a monster then something is wrong with the game.

    irl and in movies the one screaming from pain and fear is the victim not the murderer... i dont care if the killer gets less blood points for a win but he/she/it should win 8/10 times! survivors should run away and not try to bait you on a chase cause its fun, while the rest gen-rush the hell out of you -_-

  • @Erk said:

    This is a joke, right ?

    God can only hope so

  • @bingbongboi90 said:

    Here hold this doll for me and tell me exactly where do survivor main abused you.

    Jokes aside, this game is in a more balanced state if you dont look at the trillion bugs for example the sound.

    My soul is not show on this doll you quack. TBH your liscence should be revoked...

  • Lol survivors “too strong” hilarious!

  • Yeah new maps have a lot more pallets, but they have a lot of VERY unsafe pallets in that with only like 10% being safe. I will say, this is a complaint that a new player would have, you just need more practice in the game.

1 2 ›