Claudette. And before you all start yelling and calling me useless or a blendette, I picked her up for two reasons:
1) When I first got into the game I wanted healing perks, and Claudette was the free Survivor that had healing perks.
2) I dont often run blendette builds- maybe once in three or four hundred games? I use her 'advantage' to hide more efficently, but am I circling the outside of the map being dead weight to my team? Ofc not- I'm stealthy, not immersed.
Kinda depends if we are talking style or perks. I like Claudette because she was the first I ever used. Also really like Kate and Feng. I personally don't really like any of the male ones very much..but if I had to pick...from a design perspective I'd pick Tapp,I suppose.
Claudette. And before you all start yelling and calling me useless or a blendette, I picked her up for two reasons:
1) When I first got into the game I wanted healing perks, and Claudette was the free Survivor that had healing perks.
2) I dont often run blendette builds- maybe once in three or four hundred games? I use her 'advantage' to hide more efficently, but am I circling the outside of the map being dead weight to my team? Ofc not- I'm stealthy, not immersed.
Echoing this. I leveled up Claudette first because every guide I read said to get Self-Care, and now I play her with an aggressive stealth mindset. Yes, I absolutely wear the blackberry skirt + violet jacket, but I'm not hiding behind rocks all game or whatever.
The other survivor who I have a complete perk library on is Kate, who I like because she seems to fit the "final girl" mold pretty well, and she also happens to be the quietest female survivor when injured.
Dwight! Because despite the fact that he’s afraid, he overcomes and makes sure that he delivers the pizza. Possibly the most brave character. Who doesn’t love pizza or a nerd? Plus he looks like me. I just love his design and concept.
I really like dwight, he is so adorable, especially his cute little grunt when you put a RBT on him. I remember I've put all 5 RBTs on one Dwight just to hear it(I've also let him escape afterwards).
I also like David due to him being an aggressive altruist according to his lore and perk descriptions and that's pretty much my playstyle.
Laurie is my favorite female survivor, i mean, she is iconic final girl and you can think whatever you what about het perks, but she is not afraid of the killer and ready to give them a fight anytime.
And last but but not the least: Claudette. Her style is exquisite, if you want to shine she is your choice. Her rift golden dress and her "traveling healer" head looks so well together she basically shines brighter than the gods
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly Kate or Dwight because both kind of suit how I like to play
Ash, Ace and Cheryl
Ash when I feel like playing like a badass that will risk it all to save my teammates with MoM
Ace because I like running chest builds
Cheryl because she is cute.
Ash, simply because I'm a fan of the Evil Dead franchise
Claudette because she’s basically like the invisible man and David because he’s hot😀.
Kate because I like her style and that horse christmas sweater.🤩
David King
Honorable mentions go to Meg, Nea, and Jane
Claudette. And before you all start yelling and calling me useless or a blendette, I picked her up for two reasons:
1) When I first got into the game I wanted healing perks, and Claudette was the free Survivor that had healing perks.
2) I dont often run blendette builds- maybe once in three or four hundred games? I use her 'advantage' to hide more efficently, but am I circling the outside of the map being dead weight to my team? Ofc not- I'm stealthy, not immersed.
Kinda depends if we are talking style or perks. I like Claudette because she was the first I ever used. Also really like Kate and Feng. I personally don't really like any of the male ones very much..but if I had to pick...from a design perspective I'd pick Tapp,I suppose.
Claudette. When I started I really like her healing perks and I always want to be the medic of the group.
Kate, Feng and Nancy.
The Stranger Things chapter got me to watch the series and it got me *hooked*. 😉
Kate was my first ever main.
And Feng bc of Bunny Feng.
Cheryll be joining them soon.
All Aces are welcome!
Kates are too, but for more private reasons. 😏
Claudette because she is so adorable and I like being a healer.
Echoing this. I leveled up Claudette first because every guide I read said to get Self-Care, and now I play her with an aggressive stealth mindset. Yes, I absolutely wear the blackberry skirt + violet jacket, but I'm not hiding behind rocks all game or whatever.
The other survivor who I have a complete perk library on is Kate, who I like because she seems to fit the "final girl" mold pretty well, and she also happens to be the quietest female survivor when injured.
I like Jake with the Blight hankerchief and gloves. No smock, though.
I also like Ash and Yui.
Jake and Quentin...
Jake is daddy,
Quentin is baby.
Jane because she’s unique (thicc) and her skins are amazing there’s not a single one I dislike
Jeff, because of his black metal outfit and Yui because of her lore.
Kate. She's gooooood looking
Zarina "I just think she's neat"
Jeff and David, I like both of their lore and cosmetics alot! Also I'm British and so is David so he gets bonus points for that.
Kate, because I just like her style I guess. Might switch to Nancy though.
Steve and only Steve. No need to say more =)
The adorable nervous nerd that is Dweet.
David hands down. Love me some morally grey characters. Also he got big tiddies
Ace, because he's daddy. And because older people aren't represented much in horror aside from evil gmaw, scripted to die grandparent.
Honorable mentions: David, Jane, Yui, Steve, Claudette, Meg, Ash, Kate.
Lisa because she's my favorite sh character. And she looks amazing in this game ngl.
Ace
Dwight! Because despite the fact that he’s afraid, he overcomes and makes sure that he delivers the pizza. Possibly the most brave character. Who doesn’t love pizza or a nerd? Plus he looks like me. I just love his design and concept.
Female: I like all the female survivors honestly but my favorite is probably Nea.
Male: Steve
Steve & Cheryl
I really like dwight, he is so adorable, especially his cute little grunt when you put a RBT on him. I remember I've put all 5 RBTs on one Dwight just to hear it(I've also let him escape afterwards).
I also like David due to him being an aggressive altruist according to his lore and perk descriptions and that's pretty much my playstyle.
Laurie is my favorite female survivor, i mean, she is iconic final girl and you can think whatever you what about het perks, but she is not afraid of the killer and ready to give them a fight anytime.
And last but but not the least: Claudette. Her style is exquisite, if you want to shine she is your choice. Her rift golden dress and her "traveling healer" head looks so well together she basically shines brighter than the gods
Female Survivors:
I have so many that I really like and I will probably (one day) have all females at P3 LV 50 with all perks. I will decide on three to make a choice:
Male Survivors:
Those are a little less :D
Ace is supreme
Jeff! Big, chill, metalhead artist. Great backstory, and meshes really well with Legion's story too.
I now have bought Lisa and tbh it's my favorite skin in the entire game.
I really like the look of it ☺