I just wanna celebrate something real quick
I officially have every Kate cosmetic :D after several months of grinding shards and of course, spending money, I have them all. 😁
I officially have every Kate cosmetic :D after several months of grinding shards and of course, spending money, I have them all. 😁
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Congrats my dood
Thank you 😁
Omg I used to be a hardcore Kate main. What skin is your favorite? Mine is the winter skin.
Her newest rift skin is my favorite! <3
Wow, I haven't completed a single character with cosmetics. Kate is my favourite survivor along with Yui and Steve. She probably has the best cosmetics for survivor, I love almost all of them, the winter skin and the new rift skin are my favourites.
Her cosmetics are all amazing to me <3
I told myself i was gonna buy every nancy skin but the dress one is ugly so i gave up on that
Congrats on getting all the kate skins, how much did it cost?
I honestly don’t know how much I spent since I bought certain skins and earned others.
That's not something to celebrate; that's something to be deeply ashamed of and question your life choices over.
Gross a Kate main... I kid though, that's awesome for ya. I'm working on filling all of Nea's skins and perks myself since she's my Survivor main. I love Kate's Tome skin as well with the flowers and sweater.
Congrats!
We will soon have a mega main for each killer/survivor at this point. We aready have a kate with all skins and an ace with all skills.
Quentin in his only set of rags, looks on accusing.
Nah, it makes me happy after all.
Thank you! <3 I hope you complete your collection soon!
I’d love to see more mega mains out there lol
That's even more concerning.
Your concern for me concerns me.
I want you to live a full life with an intact mental fortitude. Liking Kate is not a good life choice, my son.
It’s not like you bought the cosmetics and it’s not your money. Why do you care?
Kate mains disgust me.
I’ll one-up you with all my Spirit cosmetics 😎
pff, thats nothing!
I have every single Executioner cosmetic in the game! HA!
on a serious note: congrats my dude! that does require some serious dedication! (and money)
Ooh, good job. :)
Thank you :)
It looks great and fits her character. All you can ask for in a skin lol.
Congrats :)
Wondering what the one Laurie cosmetic is that you bought (I guess the hairstyle?)
The skirt xD
Ah, I see :D