Taking all bets! Which characters are LGBT and which are heterosexual?

Figured I might as well try to lighten the mood with a fun, light-hearted thread.

Since the devs are now going to "out" everyone's orientations, who do you think is heterosexual, who do you think is homosexual, who do you think is bisexual, and who do you think is asexual? Keep in mind this will likely only apply to original characters, not licensed ones.

I don't think any characters are going to be bisexual or asexual because they're usually forgotten in the media.

I'll return to this thread in several hours to comment whom I think will be what and read all your replies. If you see someone going off-topic or being an #########, please ignore them so we can have a fun conversation about this.

PS: If you're someone who "doesn't care", why are you even in this thread?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • BHVR should just make all the characters asexual as canon.

    The shipper tears would be glorious.

  • @not_Queef said:

    BHVR should just make all the characters asexual as canon.

    The shipper tears would be glorious.

    The lore would be that the Entity *ate* their sexual/romantic desires once It took them 😳😳😳

  • All licensed survivors are heterosexual by their lore for sure.

  • Yes, I know that this topic is only for orginal characters, but I wonder if Demo has actually a sexuality

  • @Ihatelife said:

    Yes, I know that this topic is only for orginal characters, but I wonder if Demo has actually a sexuality

    They lay eggs or something, right? I know it's from another dimension or whatever, but I don't know of any animals that lay eggs and exclusively reproduce asexually. I know some species are capable of parthenogenesis, but that's not the same as exclusively reproducing asexually.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1353718#Comment_1353718

    They lay eggs or something, right? I know it's from another dimension or whatever, but I don't know of any animals that lay eggs and exclusively reproduce asexually. I know some species are capable of parthenogenesis, but that's not the same as exclusively reproducing asexually.

    Yeah maybe. We still doesn't know too much about Demo from Stranger Things.

  • @Buttercake said:

    Cheryl is queer for someone by the name of 'Buttercake' we passed each other at an amusement park, once. Our eyes locked and we instantly felt like soulmates. 😍

    Did one of you just happen to bump into something a moment before? Could have been Blood Pact activating. Not saying you aren't soulmates, just to clarify because anyone who knows anything knows locking eyes at amusement parks is TOTALLY soulmate origin story. *Le sigh* :3

  • Or demogorgon or David.

  • @SpookyStabby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1353457#Comment_1353457

    Did one of you just happen to bump into something a moment before? Could have been Blood Pact activating. Not saying you aren't soulmates, just to clarify because anyone who knows anything knows locking eyes at amusement parks is TOTALLY soulmate origin story. *Le sigh* :3

    Now that you mention it... 😯

  • @Ihatelife said:

    All licensed survivors are heterosexual by their lore for sure.

    Well technically Freddy is bisexual but the less we say about that the better

  • @Volfawott said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1353713#Comment_1353713

    Well technically Freddy is bisexual but the less we say about that the better

    Pedophiles are not welcome in the LGBT community. Let's leave it at that before I say some things the mods will regret.

  • So much for trying to change topics. :<

  • @Volfawott said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1353713#Comment_1353713

    Well technically Freddy is bisexual but the less we say about that the better

    Technically, but it doesn't change the fact that he is pedophile.

    @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1353814#Comment_1353814

    Pedophiles are not welcome in the LGBT community. Let's leave it at that before I say some things the mods will regret.

    +1

  • In other news: HUGE congrats to us for the supreme court ruling! Every step forward counts. Love you all, fam. πŸŽ†β€πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’–πŸ–€πŸŽ†

  • @SpookyStabby said:

    In other news: HUGE congrats to us for the supreme court ruling! Every step forward counts. Love you all, fam. πŸŽ†β€πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’–πŸ–€πŸŽ†

    ?

  • It's David x Dwight and Jake x Trapper.

    Also kate is bi, and Nea is trans. Change my mind.

  • I'm gonna go with the people saying who gives a #########, it's a video game

  • @Dpooly said:

    I'm gonna go with the people saying who gives a #########, it's a video game

    I'm gonna go with what I wrote in my OP:

    PS: If you're someone who "doesn't care", why are you even in this thread?

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1353814#Comment_1353814

    Pedophiles are not welcome in the LGBT community. Let's leave it at that before I say some things the mods will regret.

    Truer words have never been spoken.

    in this case typed but the point still stands definitely agree with you on that

  • Sorry to burst the bubbles of anyone who thinks Ace is gay @brokedownpalace @Marcus @Primalux135 but he's not, he's one of those few characters that BHVR was apologizing for hinting at their apparent heterosexuality.

    He has multiple cosmetics which describe him as a "Ladies' man" so to speak.

    One full outfit called: "Hey Ladies"

    A pair of shorts within the same outfit called: "Lady Killer Loafers"

    The last line in the description for the torso of the "Lover boy Jacket" from the outfit "The Tomcat" in the Smoking Jacket Collection reads: "This one is for the ladies"

    Doesn't deconfirm anyone else who's saying he might be bi or anything else, but he definitely appreciates the female figure and is after some sugar.

  • @SpookyStabby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1353846#Comment_1353846

    Civil rights regarding employee status now extends to LGBTQIA+.

    I'm gonna guess that's in the USA because you called it "the supreme court" and didn't mention of which country.

    Pro tip: There are over 200 independent territories on the planet. Please state which one you're talking about when referencing events.

  • @Orion Because the forums are flooded with these threads all of a sudden. Nothing against anyone, it's their lifestyle and no one elses business. I just don't see the point in giving sexuality to virtual characters on a screen is all

  • @Dpooly said:

    @Orion Because the forums are flooded with these threads all of a sudden. Nothing against anyone, it's their lifestyle and no one elses business. I just don't see the point in giving sexuality to virtual characters on a screen is all

    If you want to express discontent, that's what the majority of the other threads flooding the forum are for. This is for people to have fun sharing their speculation. It's supposed to be a nice reprieve from all the negative threads flooding the forum and shoving their opinions down our throats.

    Also, it's a sexual orientation, not a "lifestyle".

    Also also, sexuality has been here since the Nurse was released, with the mention of her husband in the lore. It wasn't a problem until the devs said they'd include non-heterosexuality some time in the future, for whatever strange reason.

  • @PrincessPoop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1352829#Comment_1352829

    Yes agreed, and especially for male characters. I’ve heard too many people say that bi guys are just gay guys still halfway in the closet and it makes my blood boil.

    Or the promiscuity stereotype.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1353877#Comment_1353877

    I'm gonna guess that's in the USA because you called it "the supreme court" and didn't mention of which country.

    Pro tip: There are over 200 independent territories on the planet. Please state which one you're talking about when referencing events.

    Yeah, my bad, the programmed american exceptionalism is real, folks.(Halp us!)

  • Well, not LGBTQIA+ but,,

    behaviour says these folks are 'Easy' πŸ˜’


    Dwight

    Meg

    Claudette

    Ace

    Feng

    Kate

    Ash

    Nancy

    Steve


    Laurie and Bill are the only ones hard to get.

  • @Buttercake said:

    Well, not LGBTQIA+ but,,

    behaviour says these folks are 'Easy' πŸ˜’

    Dwight

    Meg

    Claudette

    Ace

    Feng

    Kate

    Ash

    Nancy

    Steve

    Laurie and Bill are the only ones hard to get.

    You don't need to be LGBT, all fun comments are welcome.

  • @Seiko300 said:

    Sorry to burst the bubbles of anyone who thinks Ace is gay @brokedownpalace @Marcus @Primalux135 but he's not, he's one of those few characters that BHVR was apologizing for hinting at their apparent heterosexuality.

    He has multiple cosmetics which describe him as a "Ladies' man" so to speak.

    One full outfit called: "Hey Ladies"

    A pair of shorts within the same outfit called: "Lady Killer Loafers"

    The last line in the description for the torso of the "Lover boy Jacket" from the outfit "The Tomcat" in the Smoking Jacket Collection reads: "This one is for the ladies"

    Doesn't deconfirm anyone else who's saying he might be bi or anything else, but he definitely appreciates the female figure and is after some sugar.

    Or he's in the closet and it's all a cover lol 🀷

    Tbh I don't really mind whatever his sexuality is. Good points, though.

  • @Orion I'm not 'discontent' with it, just fail to see the point. As far as orientation/lifestyle goes...potato/potato if you ask me. But I'll just go ahead and leave it at that, have a good day!

  • @Buttercake said:

    Well, not LGBTQIA+ but,,

    behaviour says these folks are 'Easy' πŸ˜’

    Dwight

    Meg

    Claudette

    Ace

    Feng

    Kate

    Ash

    Nancy

    Steve

    Laurie and Bill are the only ones hard to get.

    I can't believe Bhvr is **** shaming 😀😀😀

  • @Dpooly said:

    @Orion I'm not 'discontent' with it, just fail to see the point. As far as orientation/lifestyle goes...potato/potato if you ask me. But I'll just go ahead and leave it at that, have a good day!

    It's the same point as any other piece of lore. If you're not into it, you literally won't even notice it's there.

    Thank you, you have a good day as well.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1353937#Comment_1353937

    You don't need to be LGBT, all fun comments are welcome.

    I didn't mean I wasn't, I meant my joke wasn't. Sometimes people get mad when you don't follow their topic. I was nervous to post it, even though I thought the joke was funny. πŸ˜…

  • @Buttercake said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1353958#Comment_1353958

    I didn't mean I wasn't, I meant my joke wasn't. Sometimes people get mad when you don't follow their topic. I was nervous to post it, even though I thought the joke was funny. πŸ˜…

    Nah, it's fine. Like I told the other guy, this is a reprieve from all the naysayers shoving their opinions down our throats. We're here to have fun.

  • Spirit could be a lesbian, with her tragic fate and stuff.


    Nurse defiantly straight and very romantic. She just so bland and classic in the lore, I can't see her as a lesbian, also she loves and wants kids and a regular family. 100% straight

  • Lesbian- meg, nea, Yui, nurse, hag, the huntress, legion(Susie)

    gay- Jeff, trapper, deathslinger

    bi- David, Kate, Jane, Wraith, legion(Joey)

    ace- Feng, Claudette , hillbilly, doctor, the plague

    straight- Dwight, Jake, clown, legion(Frank&julie), oni

    dad:ace


    these are personal opinions and don’t reflect the facts probably

    p.s. Nea is probably trans

  • Ya know, they really should have done a Pride cosmetics release as a surprise.

  • Sine these sexuality reveals always go for shock value and pick the most macho guy to be gay, like Soldier 76 in Overwatch, i'm gonna say David and Deathslinger are gay.

  • @ggallinftw said:

    Sine these sexuality reveals always go for shock value and pick the most macho guy to be gay, like Soldier 76 in Overwatch, i'm gonna say David and Deathslinger are gay.

    You'd be surprised how accurate that can be IRL...

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1353889#Comment_1353889

    If you want to express discontent, that's what the majority of the other threads flooding the forum are for. This is for people to have fun sharing their speculation. It's supposed to be a nice reprieve from all the negative threads flooding the forum and shoving their opinions down our throats.

    Also, it's a sexual orientation, not a "lifestyle".

    Also also, sexuality has been here since the Nurse was released, with the mention of her husband in the lore. It wasn't a problem until the devs said they'd include non-heterosexuality some time in the future, for whatever strange reason.

    I speculate we don't know unless the characters tell us.

    On a side note this is the internet. What reprieve do you actually expect from it? Especially on these forums.

    And a "lifestyle" is literally means how a person or group lives, so what you call sexual orientation is included in that. And can you clarify what opinions being shoved down whose throats? There are so many cases of it that it's hard to tell which you're referring to.

  • @xTalon32 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1353895#Comment_1353895

    I speculate we don't know unless the characters tell us.

    On a side note this is the internet. What reprieve do you actually expect from it? Especially on these forums.

    And a "lifestyle" is literally means how a person or group lives, so what you call sexual orientation is included in that. And can you clarify what opinions being shoved down whose throats? There are so many cases of it that it's hard to tell which you're referring to.

    Side note - I find the use of the β€œshoving down throats” expression in this thread to be hilarious, because its fits perfectly with the people using it.

  • @SpookyStabby said:

    Ya know, they really should have done a Pride cosmetics release as a surprise.

    Meh. I don't really care about cosmetics.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1353937#Comment_1353937

    I can't believe Bhvr is **** shaming 😀😀😀

    IKR. I thought they were progressive and stuff. :P

  • It's a horror game, why does it matter who's gay or what, I for one really do not give a #########, it's a game of horror, killing and surviving, not who's gunna shag who, man.

  • E6ECF109-6D16-4BB0-A421-7A2632733E6D.png

    Got bored and here is what I think.

  • I really don't care who's what. It's completely irrelevant to the game itself.

    @Jack_TheJolteon said:

    Lesbian - Feng. Nea. Huntress. Nurse

    Bi - Dwight. Jane. Claudette. Jake. Ace.

    Straight - David. Adam. Jeff. Yui. Zarina. Meg

    My Opinion

    Why would Nurse be lesbian? She was married to a man in her backstory. Do you not read the lore? Why would Huntress be lesbian also? She is a mentally underdeveloped savage woman who lives alone in the forest. Bare minimal interaction with other humans. Can't develop sexuality if you never meet another human without attempting to kill them, as Huntress has.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1353967#Comment_1353967

    IKR. I thought they were progressive and stuff. :P

    It's like finding my childhood hero was a fraud 😭

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    Only Yui and Deathslinger strike me as LGBT

    Yui to me has a brain dead give away: She was the leader of a female only motorcycle gang, it is very possible that she developed a romance with one of her race companions, plus, she had a very unpleasant encounter against an stalker, which would have probably lead her to have a fear of men, strengthening her bond with the members of her gang.

    Deathslinger for a similar reason, he was the leader of the Hellshire gang, which was probably built from men only.

    I have an strong feeling that he was in a romantic relationship with the warden, I seriously doubt he would go ahead and bounty hunt men just for political capital and revenge, there were probably romantic interests in between, that was the reason why he felt so furious and betrayed when bayshore bought the penitentiary; the warden had used Caleb as a tool to fulfill his political ambitions and did not truly see him as a partner.

    So being a leader of a group that consists of only one sex constitutes being a homo? I don't see the connection. Majority of my friends are guys, but I'm as straight as a steel backed ruler (not counting degenerate fetishes). I'm pretty sure 99% of my male friends all have had girlfriends too.


    Yui is probably a lesbian though. However, Deathslinger probably not.

  • Huntress is gay because under that mask is a gay drag queen diva. Idk how anyone could missed that.

  • @ggallinftw said:

    Sine these sexuality reveals always go for shock value and pick the most macho guy to be gay, like Soldier 76 in Overwatch, i'm gonna say David and Deathslinger are gay.

    It’s really not that shocking if you’ve ever actually met a gay person or been to a gay event or gone out to a gay club. β€œMacho” gay dudes are more common than you think you just don’t realize because you look at them and assume they’re straight. In fact there’s this whole thing called masc4masc on a lot of gay dating sites but that’s another topic for another conversation.