How'd everyone do on the exam?

Just curious really...I saw alot of ppl replying on twitter saying they had a hard time with it.

Comments

  • You can litterally look up every single answer on the wiki alone. I wonder how they are gonna pick 100 winners out of the thousands of people that got all answers correct, because they cheated.

  • 96 for me. Miscounted one of the harder counting ones and actually completely didn't know that something had been reworked to work on both killers and survivors. Otherwise it was either knowing the items/add ons, HUD or knowing the lore, really, and I'm big into lore in games I like. Guessed on a couple and got lucky heh.

  • There was a test? I didn't even notice lol

  • 80%, hard to know the name of the gang of a survivor you don't even own.

    The survivor items question also completely baffled me, I did not understand the context of what it was asking.

  • 96% - one thing was myself counting wrong, the other thing was myself forgetting how to English.

  • Something between 70% and 72% I think ๐Ÿค”. I knew the name of the gang, because my Feng wears the shirt ๐Ÿ˜€, but the mixtape was pure guesswork.

  • @OniWantsUrLocation said:

    There was a test? I didn't even notice lol

    Yeah, if ya do well on it your entered into a raffle for 500 auric cells.

  • 94%, i missed the birthday date and some others :D

  • 88%

    I was so close ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

  • Wait, what exam? Does someone have a link?

  • 96/100

    Quite easy if you play the game everyday though...

  • Just post the answer sheet already

  • I am being held back to red rank 1 for another year....

    Did not do the exam, really do not care but good luck to everyone who did.

  • @Booper_Of_Snoot said:

    98, could've gotten 100% if I cheated. Whos supposed to know how great Kazan is???

    Yeah that the one which mess me up as well. Like i legit had no idea how great or great great Kazan is.

  • @Booper_Of_Snoot said:

    98, could've gotten 100% if I cheated. Whos supposed to know how great Kazan is???

    That was one of the trickiest questions though

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1341845#Comment_1341845

    Yeah, if ya do well on it your entered into a raffle for 500 auric cells.

    I have over 1000 hours in this game and this test has shown me that I don't know much lol. I had 72 I think.

    @Booper_Of_Snoot said:

    98, could've gotten 100% if I cheated. Whos supposed to know how great Kazan is???

    This is one of the few question I actually could answer. You just need to love Oni if you wanna know how GREAT he is.

  • 96% and I am more than surprised, I think I guessed 4 or 5 questions completly (kazan w h y) and a few more were picks according to my gut feeling. Some of the questions were from the last exam too, so that made it easy. Overall pretty fun way to test knowledge.

  • I actually got 101%, but it was considered too OP, so they nerfed my score to 98%. Woe is me. :(

  • @ABannedCat said:

    You can litterally look up every single answer on the wiki alone. I wonder how they are gonna pick 100 winners out of the thousands of people that got all answers correct, because they cheated.

    Most likely an rng wheel spin

  • 90%

    I got 5 questions wrong and it was mostly for characters I didn't own or play.

  • @Exor said:

    96% and I am more than surprised, I think I guessed 4 or 5 questions completly (kazan w h y) and a few more were picks according to my gut feeling. Some of the questions were from the last exam too, so that made it easy. Overall pretty fun way to test knowledge.

    same thing, I actually think that it was great experience. Speaking of various exams and tests, just one and the only case comes to my mind. I was preparing for the cisco certification and doing some training tests from spotoclub.com, these guys are real professionals, besides, offering great servicing and professional supportive team. I was up to finish my preparation, when something went wrong. I was really tired back then and couldn't think properly. Now I am actually terrified but surprisingly taken aback that our brain can process so much info and reproduce it in stressful moments... I don't remember how the exam was, but I passed it with success!

  • Perfect 100%, been playing since launch and know a thing or two about survivor/killer lore.