Survivors what do you do after powering gens ?
For me it's situational based on information that I have about my teammates, killer, etc but my number 1 priority is to look around the spots where normally dull totems are if any of them became NOED.
I always find it funny that people who get hit by NOED and complain about it in end-game chat are generally the ones who instanly rush for gates.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I pretty much never go for the gate first. I usually will look for a totem if any are left. I run Detective's Hunch alot so they're usually gone by end game. Heal if needed. Do a quick search for the hatch. Then once I think the killer has checked the doors I'll start opening one. If i see someone is in chase when the last gen pops i immediately go for a door then.
Well it depends. If we get all the gens done, normally someone is injured. Possibly healing up, running from the killer who just found us. Half of us going down to noed, than the last survivor making the right call and getting the heck out asap. Solo survivor is full of all sorts of crazy wacky things. You never know what happens next. Two people just looping around the killer as they are carrying someone. Searching for the killer who has gone afk. Basically it like a card game, you never know what will happen next.
If the killer hasn't downed anyone, open a gate. Once the gate is open, GTFO.
Depends on where I am. If there's a dull totem nearby, I check it to see if it lit up suddenly. If I'm near an exit gate furthest from the last gen that popped, I 99 the gates or get as much as I can don before the killer is in view (or I hear their terror radius or spine chill lights up and the door isn't open enough yet). Also depends on what the killer is doing. If they're in chase, I'm 99ing the exit gates so as to open them easier.
I beeline for the gate and leave. If I'm feeling ballsy, I'll go back and help others. Most the time though, I'll leave.
Yeah sometimes it best to simply leave. I have countless stories, of how many times survivors try to save one person on a hook during end game. Turning a 3 man escape into a 2 man escape or worst.
Gates.
I do totems during the match so I'm not looking for them after gens are done, not a fan of waiting to see if NOED will activate. If I did 3/4 totems and NOED activates I'll take a quick look but not hanging around if the other 3 couldn't be bothered to get the other 1/2 totems done. Other than that it depends on the match, generally I go and work on a gate and leave. Maybe hang back to possibly save teammate from hook or take a hit for them to escape.
Yeah I do totems when I see them, might open a box. I run Detective's often. Just depends though. Someone might need a heal, a save, a protection hit, and so on.
It does annoy me when people complain about NOED and didn't bother helping with totems. If you see them, break them.
If i do the last gen, i usually just head to a gate, open it, and leave. If im finishing a gen, im not in a chase so im safe to open it. Theres no reason to mill around, when usually the killer is chasing someone so im in the clear. But if i know there's no direct chase happening then i might wait before beelining a gate, so im not the one getting chased.
Special mention with someone getting downed. If midway through the gate getting opened someone gets downed, if i got the time to do it I'll crack the gate open and sprint out before they get hooked, as not to get the penalty to altruism
I run dark sense which is wonderful end game. If safe I bolt for the door to 99% it and then look for totems or go to assist injured survivors.
Yeah, no point in sticking around, unless you've had a boring game and want some adventure.
Yeah i had a game recently, noed at the end. It was on hawkins. Yeah that totem is going to be bloody impossible to find on that map. I just got out asap. No reason for everyone to die, just to save one person.
Yeah, it's a dumb move. If the person gets it, great! If they don't, then who cares anyways.
Yeah it was a interesting game. Where i took a protection hit for a David on death hook. They had the smart idea to camp the pallet, when the killer was right next to them, rather than keep running. Leading to them getting down and dying.