How many characters you have P3ed with all T3 perks?

Killers and survivors together.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • 1, Jeff.

    I did it for the achievements and the bloody pants. There's no reason for me to Prestige anybody unless I'm going to actually use the cosmetics, which I won't on most characters.

  • I have 2 P3 characters but not all perks with T3.

    edit: i guess i forgot what are those

    Ghostface: P3/50 My killer main

    Nancy: P3/13 My survivor main

    All achievements are unlocked on both.

  • 4, and the reasons are:

    Bill: He's my main

    Nea: I adore Nea

    Dwight: I play as Dwelf

    Kate: She's hot...

  • Have all of the first 8 killers p3 all perks, as well as GhostFace and Oni. Also have Ace, Zarina, Jake and Kate all perks as well.


    Have Legion, Demo, and Spirit P3 50, but not all perks. Same with David, Nea and Steve.

  • Feng

    Kate

    Nea

    Nancy

    Spirit

    Doc

  • 0 :p, I don't see the reason to p3, and to get all the perks at tier 3 you need hundreds of hours in this game just for one character. In 2 years of playing this game i have 350 hours.

  • 4. but I'm steadily coming up on more and I have a bunch that are P1 or P2 as of now.

    Ace - My main

    Ghostface - My main

    Ash Williams

    Freddy Krueger

    ---------------------------------------------------

    Other characters loaded up in the can to P3 with all T3 perks:

    Deathslinger

    Oni

    Clown

    Steve Harrington

    Jeff Johansson

  • @WRussoW said:

    Killers and survivors together.

    None. At all. I have two to P2 and that's it. My circumstances are a bit different though.

  • I don't consider prestige to be a necessary or sensible option for any reason, so I am eliminating it from the equation, as I refuse to waste my human hours and BP on that. I have full perk libraries on 2 survivors and 2 killers (working on #3 now).

  • None, over 400 hrs ;-;

  • 1st: Meg

    2nd: Tapp

    3rd: Nancy

    4th: David

    5th: Pig

    6th: Plague

    7th: Bubba ❤

    I have every single killer with all the perks but they are mostly P1.

  • I’ve had feng done for ages cause she’s baby duh, and then nancy is recent cause she’s my favourite character in Stranger things 😎

  • None. I got Bill to P3 but I already have some solid builds with the perks I got, so I don't see the need to go for all P3 perks since half of them are either garbage or extremely situational.

    I may go for all T3 perks with Bill once I do P3 to everyone else, and that's going to take a LONG time.

  • 0. I don't own every perk, meaning I can't have all T3 perks.

  • Still working on getting them done for Pig and Huntress.

  • Survivors:

    • Dwight
    • Jake
    • Nea
    • Ace
    • Feng
    • Jeff
    • Jane
    • Nancy

    Killers:

    • Nurse
    • Huntress
    • Hag
    • Pig
    • Spirit
    • Legion
    • Ghost Face
    • Demodoggo
    • Oni
    • Deathslinger
  • Survivor: Dwight, Meg, Claudette, Jake, Nea, Bill, David, Laurie, Ace, Feng, Quentin, Tapp, Kate, Jane

    Killer: Trapper, Billy, Leatherface, Legion, Pig, Doktor

  • Killers p3/50 all perks:

    doc

    spirit

    freddy

    huntress

    demo

    nurse


    survivor p3/50 all perks:

    claudette

  • I still havent gotten all the perks on any of my characters, but I have p3d some of them

    Survivors

    • Ace
    • Ash (he is the closest to having all the survivor perks)

    Killers

    • Myers
    • Legion
    • Ghostface
    • Demo (closest to having all killer perks)
    • Oni
    • Deathslinger
  • I have Meg, Claudette, Nea, Jane, Ace, Feng and Kate Prestige III Level 50 + all Perks at Level 3. 😅

  • TL;DR Kate & Legion

    Survivors:

    1. Kate - P3 50 all perks T3
    2. Jane - P3 50 almost all perks, but not necessarily T3
    3. Meg - P3 50 almost all perks, but not necessarily T3

    Killers:

    1. Legion - P3 50 all perks T3
    2. Freddy - P3 50 almost all perks, almost all T3
    3. Bubba - P3 50 almost all perks, but not necessarily T3
    4. Plague, Ghostface, Doctor, Myers, Nurse, Hillbilly, Trapper - P3 50, but at most a few additional bloodwebs done for them
    5. Deathsligner - #RoadToP3 (almost P1 50 currently)
  • @Cephalon_Lebron said:

    Yes, definitely

    E X C U S E M E ?

  • All that matters is bloodpoints, and never using a Mori(less bp).

  • I've done six P3s, but I haven't gotten all T3 perks on...anyone, actually, as of Deathslinger, and even with Oni/Demogorgon I was missing some.

    Bill: (don't use teachables on survivors so most of my survivors are level 10 for the adepts)

    Trapper

    Wraith

    Nurse

    Hag

    Legion

  • i have meg p3 level 50.


    i only have her maxed out as she was the first character i played when i started dbd but all my survivors (exept jeff and adam but im working on adam) are at least level 40 for their perks.


    im not that keen on playing killer so i only have doc at level 50 and most at about level 10 🙌

  • Nancy T3 All Perks P3

    Steve T3 but not all perks (working on him)

    Demogoron T3 not all perks ( working on him too)

    the rest of the characters are 40~ once i'm done i'll go after Heather then Claduette & Kate

  • All the original survivors and killers, along with Myers and Pig.

    I honestly stopped doing P3 because I was playing less and the grind was too much with all the new perks, so in theory I could have many more but I don't.

  • I dont have any character with all t3 perks :(

  • For Killers:

    P3 All Perks:

    • Trapper, Myers, Hag, Doc, Freddy, Pig, Clown, Spirit, Deathslinger

    All Perks:

    • Legion, GF, Plague, Demo
    • Currently working on billy

    Survivors:

    I don't use any itmes on survivors and don't really like the bloody cosmetics on them, so there was no real reason to get them to P3.

    All Perks:

    • Kate, Nea
  • I don't see a need to prestige. I only wanted the p3 Spirit head. My Jake is p2 bc I needed the pants to complete my Sheriff Jake.

  • Just Dwight, but working on Jake, Meg, and Feng Min!

  • There is no option for none