The most annoying killer to go against?

I think the most annoying is deathslinger just because he has the ability to quickscope and you can't even mindgame that.

Comments

  • ol scissor fingers deserves the grave.

  • All the other killers have several builds that don't make their powers displeasing to face. This killer's power makes me want to d/c (I do not condone d/cs) no matter what.

    The most annoying used to be Freddy or Pig (or Corrupt Plague), but then the aforementioned killer came along.

  • Not on the list, but Hag. Especially if you get hooked in the basement. Makes unhooking a long and arduous progress. The jumpscares are fun though and I love her visual design.

  • I didn't see 4 man SWF blendette on the list?

    Where do I vote?

  • @Plebian said:

    Not on the list, but Hag. Especially if you get hooked in the basement. Makes unhooking a long and arduous progress. The jumpscares are fun though and I love her visual design.

    Thank you. Your parents have raised you up well.

  • Deathslinger for the exact same reason OP mentioned. I'm also the minority that actually enjoys going against a Freddy. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  • Doctor can be very annoying if they keep spamming overcharge and static blasting over and over lol

  • do i need to say anything for this

  • Where's Legion?

  • If a doc has a good gen protection build, then yes.

  • None of these. I'd pick either clown or plague

  • Deathslinger oh my god I hate him so much. He needs some changes imo, either regarding movement speed, the terror radius or the terror radius song which is so quiet I can barely hear it sometimes. Also deathslinger + monitor and abuse is as sneaky as any stealthy killer in the game and that's just... not right, given he's a range killer. Huntress has that song she hums at least, this guy just shoots you outta nowhere. This is my opinion though and I can be wrong.

    Freddy is a close second though. And Doctor comes third since the rework.

  • BRO ONI CAN JUST RAN ACROSS THE WHOLE MAP AND ONE SHOT YOU. I HAVE HIM AND IT'S FUN BUT IT'S REALLY ANNOYING IF UR PLAYING SURVIVOR.

  • I hate going against Death-Slinger. Very irritating experience. Doctor is a pain in the butt too.

  • Where's Spirit? Or Plague?

  • @FFirebrandd said:

    Where's Spirit? Or Plague?

    I don't really think they are annoying. I love outplaying spirits and I love trolling plagues😂

  • I would say spirit cause of her toxic wahhhh sounds.

  • Spirit. I hate playing guessing games and once I'm injured, I already know I'm going to go down within seconds.

    From these choices I knew Doc and Freddy would be pretty high. Funnily enough I actually enjoy playing against both of these killers.

  • I have had a change of heart with Freddy, he used to be my least favorite killer to verse but now I consider him to be slightly tolerable after learning how to play against him, I specially find fake pallets freddy quite entertaining! Although, I still dont like playing as him, he feels too brainless

    But Bubba, Bubba is just outright boring! He just chainsaws you and he either fails and gets stunned or down you, neither of which are very fun

  • Pig, I just hate the traps she has since they basically just kick you out of the game for like 2 mins while you search RNG boxes.

  • @SambaSaw said:

    I think the most annoying is deathslinger just because he has the ability to quickscope and you can't even mindgame that.

    Spirit

  • Oh boy, I could have put Hag, but I legit find it very boring to play against Freddy. I don't know why, I am pretty bad against him and I just find his many powers very annoying..

  • I'd pick Myers purely for infinite tier 3 which, imo, shouldn't exist at all. I only chose Ghostface because A. Myers isn't on it B. I've had games where I'm having a staring contest with Ghostface and he still doesn't get revealed. Otherwise, Freddy would be my 3rd choice because his hitbox is basically across the map at times.

  • @SambaSaw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1302771#Comment_1302771

    I don't really think they are annoying. I love outplaying spirits and I love trolling plagues😂

    You aren't out playing the Spirit though. You're out guessing. That's not interesting to me, its just obnoxious.

    As for Plague, that's probably more of a me thing. I enjoy running healing perks and she shuts those off completely.

  • I Hate when She gets me from ######### MILES away.