PTB before or After the livestream?
Is it possible to know if the PTB to try the new chapter and the new patch will be before or after the reveal of the chapter in livestreaming on 26th?
@Peanits Sorry if I bother you, maybe you know the answer, thanks.
Thanks.
Comments
Possibly after the stream because if they release it before then loads of people won't turn up to the live stream and instead will be on the PTB.
I'm sure Peanits does know the answer, but he almost certainly won't be allowed to give it because that information is still confidential until they announce it officially. My guess would be that either they are going to postpone the PTB release until after the stream (so 3-4PM EDT) or they'll announce the new chapter during the stream and then the PTB will be the following week. Otherwise, there wouldn't be much point in hyping up the on-stream announcement.
There is no official Date for the PTB. IF it happens to start at the 26th, I hope they launch it after the Livestream because it would be way better to get the next Chapter revelaed in the Livestream.
The stream is going to reveal the next chapter, so the PTB is for sure going to be sometime after the stream, not before, otherwise it would spoil the reveal.
There's no date for the PTB just yet.
why can't they accidentally leak anything, the anticipation is killing me! CURSE whoever is doing there job properly to prevent the leaks!
There are enough clues around and we currently have a list of 10 possible killers. Why not join the conspiracy?
Have fun
but we got nothing solid man, it's all just speculation. tbh i really hope we get alien that would be sick.
I am quite proud of BHVR atm. Less then a week and the chapter is still a surprise............... oh and their * not there
Depends on who you ask. I already heard at least 2 killers are on 100% right now
too excited to reveal
You have an idea when the snapshot from live will be taken? Soooo.... trying to get enough bloodpoints for a kickstart? ๐
I still think it could be a classic character like nosferatu or the creature from the black lagoon. Maybe even swamp thing, but I doubt it. All the licensed characters have been slashers so far(except demo), maybe it's time to change it up.
I'll quote you when it is not Jason
Could you share how long will the stream last?
Is there lots of announcements like last year, or is just a 5 min killer reveal?
Was planning on having some friends over to watch the stream.
I know you probably don't know but will the chapter reveal bring tears? xD
We're all looking forward to this!