nothing here
uh oh
uh oh
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Spirits fine
Why is a friend code there? So random...
Oh, that makes sense.
not needed tbh...
Spirit is balanced.
Just because she isnt easy to counter, it doesnt mean she needs a nerf.
They just need to make it so Stridor doesn't stop her only counter from being a thing OR they could make her actually skillful and make it so wearing a headset doesn't mean you auto-win a chase.
I was confused too until i clicked at the photo.
why though?
spirit is fine
Aaah, so that's what it was. Gotcha man <3
It doesn't. I use a Bose headset and i have a hard time tracking with her.
Stridor is meant to counter IW not the other way around.
Give a clear indicator of using her power, otherwise she okay
thats all she needs
(inb4, "yOu jUSt wANt wEAK kILErs")
I don't get it.Help me plz
Meanwhile, I, someone who is bad at killer, have an easy time tracking with her at red ranks. Without Stridor. With? It's a joke.
"Mind game" killer
It's almost like maybe differences in hardware can have a big difference in performance here.
For example, I've literally never heard a survivor breathing. Headset, volume on max, all that. Literally don't get that sound at all. Maybe my fault for having bad onboard sound on the motherboard. But yeah, I literally never hear that.
(when the whole community gets over you for asking a nerf to spirit and for shame you have to edit the title and description)
He had a friend code too lol.
Yep, this community is belligerent on both sides.
NERF JANE'S BOOTIE ITS TOO OVERPOWERED!!!!