Is BHVR aware of the gamebreaking nurse bugs?
I mean countless people reported them, especially a short time after the rework, but until today we only got a few of the deadzones fixed. Is it really THAT difficult or just low priority?
I mean countless people reported them, especially a short time after the rework, but until today we only got a few of the deadzones fixed. Is it really THAT difficult or just low priority?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hmm, this might just be me but I haven't really seen a lot of people talk about it on the forums. I was always aware they were in the game, especially ones like the Sanctum stairs, but I imagine it is not high up there on the priorities sadly :(
She's fallen and she can't get up!
No seriously, the cooldown introduced a lot of new bugs that never got looked at. :(
I'm sure they're aware of most of them (Myself and many others have made sure of that.)
Whether they don't think it's high priority or the fixes are taking an incredibly long time to figure out is anyone's guess though.
Instead of whining and making a full useless post about your whining;
make a list of the issues nurse has so people understand what you mean
@Almo@Peanits
Bruh there are like countless threads in general and in the bug forums. There are video after video demonstrating the bugs too. All you need to do is just watch someone play Nurse for 5+ minutes and the bugs are bound to show up for you to witness.
Well, you're a bit rude, but i'll do it, although there are already many posts in the bug forum and examples on youtube&reddit.
First come the gamebreaking bugs:
Now the hindering bugs:
At last the annoying, but not hindering bugs:
There you go, that are the ones i see quite often, i think my fellow nurse mains got a bunch to add.
Though fortunately the major deadzones I've come across are far and few, however I think the more gamebreaking bug she has is when she tries charging the second blink about 10 times only to either auto blink a small distance or just go into fatigue. It can be frustrating when you are in hot pursuit of a survivor and suddenly her blinks randomly stop working.
What bug tho?
Im having an issue where my weapon literally passes thrpigh them after blinking sometimes. This is super frustrating
Theres quite a bit. We can start with areas that you cant blink through that you should be able to. Another is hits not landing that should
There's a good list.
I mean it though, play a game of Nurse. You WILL get a visual bug at the least, and very likely the 2nd blink not working for x amount of time bug.
I'm sure the devs know. They just don't care because it's a killer. A top tier killer at that. They are probably afraid if they fix her she will rise again and that will upset their precious survivor mains who buy their cosmetics.
I thought it was in purpose so we don't play nurse anymore lol
I haven't touched nurse really after her "rework", she is garbage and not fun anyway
I wouldn't say garbage but she's definitely weaker and is no longer enjoyable to play now.
No she is not. It takes you longer to traverse the map thanks to that cd. By the time you find someone and recharge your blinks, you need to use 2 blinks just to close the distance. Then recharge again. Every miss placed blink feels punishing now. With all the bugs on top of that, she just isn't fun to play anymore.
Yes, but she's a killer. So...fixes are probably on the slate for 2022 or so. Right after Meg gets another shirt.
If it does not hinder survivors then it is low on the totem poll.
If Nurse had a bug that affected survivors she'd probably get hotfixed within 3 days.
Yep it's sad but yet shockingly true.
And the servers.
You blink in place sometimes because servers don't register your M2 ability. You can't QUICK blink sometimes because you'll just blink in place, you have to hold it down longer which wastes more time.
The Red Bar makes this increasingly infuriating because SERVERS were the worst aspect that Nurse could have received.
Remove the Red Bar and I'll stop bitching about their servers affecting her because at least, my blinks won't go to waste and I won't have so much time wasted waiting for a stupid red bar to fill because of their incompetent servers.
Don't forget that one bug where you blink to grab someone but smack them instead and go through the wipe animation and then fatigue right after.
Her hit detection is extremely inconsistent. I'd say in general, her charge time vs actually going through objects is very inconsistent as well as her hit detection.
Well yeah.
Like I've said before, killers aren't "real" players. Survivors, their gameplay, and their goals are the primary focus of the game. Killers aren't really seen as having an objective of their own so much as preventing the objectives of the survivors, so if the killer cannot do that for some reason, then it's not really a big deal.
(e.g. Spiteful survivors holding the game hostage? Reward the behavior by creating a hatch mechanic to let them escape for free to calm their tantrum.)
It feels that way at times cause the hit detection makes me not want to touch her. Its hard enough getting that blink distance down
Yes they are.
This is still up to date. /necro