Stolen toolbox

I would like to report a stolen toolbox. I was searching thru a chest and completed the animation when a nea went to the side of it and took it. Inside were 16 charges and nuclear missle codes.

Suspect: Nea Karlson

Stolen item:Toolbox

Where: Clowns map

Time of crime: 3:02 pm

Contact info: 1-800-stopthenea army or go to dangit nea.com

Thank you for the support.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • You shouldn't have let the killer get that close too you while you were occupied.

  • @Mdawgu said:

    You shouldn't have let the killer get that close too you while you were occupied.

    Took me a sec to realize what you were talking about, lol.

  • Ngl this made me laugh

  • Its a shame our suspect is skilled in evading officers, such as Tapp. I'll keep my eye out though.

  • Technically the entity was just taking back it's property. You were the real thief

  • Man, the entity really said, nah bih, this was my toolbox first. How could that cop evader steal back their property.

  • Lol, what were you planning to nuke?

  • @Sinatyxmas said:

    I would like to report a stolen toolbox. I was searching thru a chest and completed the animation when a nea went to the side of it and took it. Inside were 16 charges and nuclear missle codes.

    Suspect: Nea Karlson

    Stolen item:Toolbox

    Where: Clowns map

    Time of crime: 3:02 pm

    Contact info: 1-800-stopthenea army or go to dangit nea.com

    Thank you for the support.

    This would be a hard one there’s to many nea’s it would take years to find the right culprit 😂.

  • @Poweas said:

    Lol, what were you planning to nuke?

    Uh, the basement

  • This made me snort. 😆

  • We can try to find her, but unfortunately it would seem that years of evading the cops has taught her a thing or two about stealth.

    The paint is fresh, but she's long gone. So to speak.

  • You should be bringing this up to Det Tapp, not us.

  • @Sinatyxmas said:

    I would like to report a stolen toolbox. I was searching thru a chest and completed the animation when a nea went to the side of it and took it. Inside were 16 charges and nuclear missle codes.

    Suspect: Nea Karlson

    Stolen item:Toolbox

    Where: Clowns map

    Time of crime: 3:02 pm

    Contact info: 1-800-stopthenea army or go to dangit nea.com

    Thank you for the support.

    I don't often get baited by posts but I must say sir,

    image.png


  • This is why I hide my stuff in the grass!

  • @Sinatyxmas said:

    I would like to report a stolen toolbox. I was searching thru a chest and completed the animation when a nea went to the side of it and took it. Inside were 16 charges and nuclear missle codes.

    Suspect: Nea Karlson

    Stolen item:Toolbox

    Where: Clowns map

    Time of crime: 3:02 pm

    Contact info: 1-800-stopthenea army or go to dangit nea.com

    Thank you for the support.

    This made me laugh reading it, and that was needed today - so thank you for this!

  • next time 99 the box, go around and wait for her to touch it :) some1 tried this on me one day and was really upset in the afterchat. I "stole" HIS item. Proceeded to sandbag me all game so that I wont survive. Little did he know, that it was a green key. Bless his heart :')